Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really?

Are you absolutely sure about that?

I so hope that you're wrong 😁
If the Church of Scientology didn't sue and no one has successfully sued in the 25+ years SP has been on the air, I think it's pretty damn safe to conclude that the Harkles would be wasting their money to try and sue.

Reactions: 49
Just a thought.....Would South Park dare do an episode related to moon bumps? I don't think they would go there and that would be a nightmare for their legal department to approve for air.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just a thought.....Would South Park dare do an episode related to moon bumps? I don't think they would go there and that would be a nightmare for their legal department to approve for air.
They did show Tom Cruise locked up shouting IM IN THE CLOSET so who knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
No. I belive moon bumps and children would absolutely be off limits even for SP.

Reactions: 24
Oh is poor Megsy-wegsy 'upset and overwhelmed' ? Oh poor her ... now she knows how she made her staff feel, the ***t.

View attachment 1975899
Just read a comment that said that Spitting Image was far crueller that South Park has been. I agree, she would never have been so pretty as one of their puppets. Though, I have just noticed how pale skinned they have made her, like the proverbial English Rose. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sure if this has been shared before, but it took me a bit to decide if it was real or not. And I do have the *not paid for* whingetome 😂 comments were as/more confused than me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just read a comment that said that Spitting Image was far crueller that South Park has been. I agree, she would never have been so pretty as one of their puppets. Though, I have just noticed how pale skinned they have made her, like the proverbial English Rose. 😂
And don't forget those HUGE jutting teeth @HairyWeeTerrier The first time I saw Spitting Image of her, I laughed my butt off!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
DM -..................... and................. on cue ILBW victim mode manipulation....
the DM have reached out to the representatives of Harold & ILBW ........... if that's Scabies then that's a fool's errand as he is completely befuddled ... after not having twitted since 13 Feb - he has woken up from his hibernation - 'hey, what have I missed!!??' FTFO again you squirt!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
DM -..................... and................. on cue ILBW victim mode manipulation....
the DM have reached out the representatives of Harold & ILBW ........... if that's Scabies then that's a fool's errand as he is completely befuddled ... after not having twitted since 13 Feb - he has woken up from his hibernation - 'hey, what have I missed!!??' FTFO again you squirt!
That cannot be anything other than click bait🤣🤣. Of course the stupid wife is excluded , she’s a bleeping pariah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
H helped Orlando Bloom with his voice when OB played H in the cartoon series about George, his friends and family.
I am not sure how bad it portrayed everyone.
So, he's fine with some American comedian/whatever making a cartoon satirising his nephew. In fact, he even helps the actor doing the voiceover.

But he's not OK when it happens to him.

Sounds about right for him, doesn't it? The hypocrisy off the charts as usual.

William and Catherine just ignored the whole Gary Janetti thing and it soon died a natural death.

South Park will probably run and run. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So she is upset and overwhelmed and hasn't even watched it all, haha. Karma.

Harry and Meghan #315 Karma is a witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
they should make him a Hello Fresh subscription 🤣
:ROFLMAO:

He'd still have to get off his arse and cook it though.

I doubt he's capable of that. He probably thinks making a mug of tea for himself is beneath him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.