Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @DanDanTheIceCreamMan

Recap.

Same old, same old, blah, blah blah.
Not a word from either him or her
Prick Haz has already cost the British Taxpayer £300K for his court case. He should stop sticking his dirty sticky fingers in the tax money pot. Filthy thief.
Catherine looked fab at the Bafta's, we don't all like the look but that's ok.
William cried at the tribute to his Granny. (RIP)
South Park, South Park, South Park.
Usual great thread of humour and creativity.
I'm giving up on this recap now. Please add everything I've forgotten.

Last Thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I've become a minor local celebrity (I wish!) so I expect a red carpet, expensive champagne, pashmina bathrobes, designer heels almost-flats that I can steal take home, expensive chocolate desserts with 24k gold embellishments, two emerald tiaras and 20 billion pounds. Will send on the rest of the list in my best creepy-crawly calligraphic handwriting. 😉

Thank you for the new thread and title! ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Sat in a Teams meeting and first page of a new thread. Could my day get better?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks Cass for new thread and to Dan for great title.

Anyone know when the next or final judgement is made on H's security case?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The SP gif has a whole new put down now doesn't it?!!

There is a big part of me that wants her to go into politics - it will get her attention off the UK & Royals & perhaps onto all those US politicians that disagree with her?! As long as she doesn't get to make any decisions that may affect the UK, she press the red button first chance she gets 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Thanks for new thread. [I was busy typing a recap but new thread started.] Thanks Cass, you saved me a job.

Anyway.....

Huge congrats to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for this title which got 139 votes!!!!

Special mention to the other title suggesters........

‘The dumb prince & his narc now live in south park’ got 112 votes - suggested by @MoodyBlue

‘waaagh’ got 87 votes – suggested by @265

Either of which would normally have won the contest because they got a load of votes, too, but Dan’s has to be a record with so many.

Well done all of you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
When I initially saw pictures of Catherine and the dress/gloves I was kinda…meh. I thought the black gloves were…strange. Yet, I kept going back. I’ve come to the conclusion there’s something very arresting about the whole look and it continues to grow on me. A not inconsequential part of this is HOW she wears it. She’s completely at ease, confident, and apparently having a lot of flirty fun. That more than anything makes the look.

As to her recycling the dress and Zara earrings…she’s been doing this since she married William. She has always recycled outfits; she has always mixed “high fashion” and expensive pieces with less expensive items. I don’t quite get why this is making any waves as she has ALWAYS done this. That part of it shouldn’t be news and shouldn’t surprise anyone. It also can’t be taken as a direct dig at Smegs extravagance. It is however a continual reminder of how very different these women are and how the path Catherine set herself on a long time ago continues to serve her to this day. Big part of that is it’s not an act. Smegs has to continually work to reinvent or portray herself as something and there’s never been any authenticity to it. Catherine is who she has always been and she’s comfortable in it, regardless of response, because she’s being true to herself. Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 100
300k may sound like a huge bill, but it's nothing compared to the lifelong cost of their security should they win. So I'm happy to bung in a tenner ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
There is a big part of me that wants her to go into politics - it will get her attention off the UK & Royals & perhaps onto all those US politicians that disagree with her?! As long as she doesn't get to make any decisions that may affect the UK, she press the red button first chance she gets 😲
I'm beginning to feel the same way, and I'm sure the RF do as well. Give us all a break and let her 'reinvent' herself as a wannabe politician ...... it will still be entertaining watching her flap about trying to act out the role and even more delicious when her opponents all pile in on her. It will also be interesting to see what 'bit part player' Haz will do while all this is going on ..... juggle, stilt walk, clean windows, 'write' more books, look after the flatpacks, all at the same time .... can't wait?

Thanks once again @Cassandra333 for starting this new thread and recap and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the fab title.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I hope if Harold looses his case with the HO for IPP status to be reinstated, that repays the cost of the case. Why should we as tax payers fund this vanity project. That money should be used for real genuine legal cases :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 57
I still hate the dress and gloves combo Catherine wore last night.

I don't think the gloves go with the asymetrical top.
Might have worked if that dangling piece hadnt been added to the shoulder.
They should have used that bit of fabric to make another strap.

Im crap at photo editing but ....

kate baftas 2.jpg

or

kate baftas 3.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
That is a fantastic anecdote :D
---
I still hate the dress and gloves combo Catherine wore last night.

I don't think the gloves go with the asymetrical top.
Might have worked if that dangling piece hadnt been added to the shoulder.
They should have used that bit of fabric to make another strap.

Im crap at photo editing but ....

View attachment 1974444

or

View attachment 1974445
I do think the gloves could easily be used for working a muppet (you know when actors dress all in black to blend into the background)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you for starting the new thread and recap Cassandra333.
Congratulations DanDanTheIceCreamMan on the title.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet. I saw an article on Google from channel 7 news Aus.
It was about the gruesomes 2018 tour to Aus and comedian Joel Creasey was at a seminar for youth leaders that Smeg. She was was running late. Joel thought don't say she's pulled a Madonna. He decided to leave and was making his way to an exit and he asked security what would happen if I left early. Joel was told that they would have him arrested.
Smeg turned up 5 hours late.

He is a comedian so could be a load of 🦬💩

Anna2020 has beat me to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
OK! Magazine poll - if this is a realistic indicator of national opinion? just under 90% (89.32%) of readers who were polled want the Harkles to stay away from the Coronation..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Off Topic. Police have confirmed the body found is Nicola Bulley. So sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.