Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They are so stupid.

Their greatest failing (among many) in dealing with the UK is their lack of a sense of humour. Plenty of high maintenance people, like Mariah, own their ridiculousness.
It would appear that their sense of humour is more people hurting themselves, such as Princess Charlotte when she fell on the balcony, that elderly military man when he fell off his horse, that lady who worked at his school who he took the piss out of in his book. They seemed to find that amusing. ☹😱xx

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Andrew is the worst kind of spoiled brat. Too late to change now he was enabled and protected his entire life (which was a failing of the Queen). Hopefully the new generation will not be this pathetic.
His youngest Daughter Hugenie seems to be carrying on this tradition.

Sneaky,snake in the grass, just duck off and don't come back and take your fat fucker Father with ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How very dare you!
This is an Oscar-worthy performance, worthy of an Oscar or a Bafta or some other acting award:

Totally believable.

So believable it's hard to believe that it's acted and not real*

*In case you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic

🤣
Jings, how fake is that? Even if they are doing a reconstruction of the event, surely it should not be such ham acting? “okay lovies remember to look surprised “…wonder if after take 15, 000 they just said, stuff it he’s going to look straight into the ‘supposedly not there camera’ so we’ll just have to go with the best one. Have I said how much I despise this pair?😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
re south park - i have the episode saved on my pc if anyone wants it for the wiki.....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Apparently PA gets his meals sent over from Windsor Castle every day!
As no one is in permanent residence at the moment I assume they don’t keep a chef especially for him but there is one to cater for the staff who work there. But even so, what a load of fuss for one man.
Someone needs to buy him some of those ready made meals and show him how to use a microwave.
Yes, and if it is Wiltshire Farm Foods, the nice, understanding delivery person will even put them in his freezer for him! (And, if it is anything like the chap who delivered to my parents, will offer to change lightbulbs free of charge….love WFarm Foods, but I hate the Harkles)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It would appear that their sense of humour is more people hurting themselves, such as Princess Charlotte when she fell on the balcony, that elderly military man when he fell off his horse, that lady who worked at his school who he took the piss out of in his book. They seemed to find that amusing. ☹😱xx
H helped Orlando Bloom with his voice when OB played H in the cartoon series about George, his friends and family.
I am not sure how bad it portrayed everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
d9GcRY7S6Wg73Y-QiA0F3O7B9v2upLdtD_aBSxTTk05RoRMQ&s.png

So the Harkles want to sue a cartoon for portraying, by South Park's own admission, characters and events that are entirely fictional.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42
re south park - i have the episode saved on my pc if anyone wants it for the wiki.....
I've already tried that and it was deleted!

I suppose the other option would be a link to a shared google drive?

Reactions: 22

From that article: The source told The Spectator that the Duchess of Sussex 'is annoyed by South Park but refuses to watch it all.'

So, come on, who believes that she hasn't watched it over and over while making notes in her finest calligraphy with one tear gently falling from her left eye?

Anyone?

Anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I've already tried that and it was deleted!

I suppose the other option would be a link to a shared google drive?
I will share my tattle drive (Orca’s i/w already there) in the afternoon with this episode too, safely saved and stored in my device.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I will share my tattle drive (Orca’s i/w already therw) in the afternoon with this episode too, safely saved and stored in my device.
Thanks.

When you do, I'll add it as a link in the Wiki.

Is the Netflix crap on there too?

Reactions: 20
I think if they go down the road of suing South Park they are digging an even bigger hole for themselves, stop running to the lawyers every time you hear something that you perceive as a slight

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Thanks.

When you do, I'll add it as a link in the Wiki.

Is the Netflix crap on there too?
Nope, sorry, I am not subscribed to Netflix and couldn’t be bothered to look it up online and watch it. Same with the book, which reminds me: thanks to all tattlers for watching Netflix and reading Spare for us so we didn’t have to. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 36
TRG. Zirconia is back!

---
Lol at smegz in the queue

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Shamelessly stolen from another site (you'll know which one if you Reddit *wink-wink*)

6amodko10fja1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
OMG I hadn't seen Smeg in that outfit close up.
Ill fitted and crumpled as usual.
May be she is some sort of vampire and has no reflection and people are too scared to tell her.
Or could it be Smeg thought she would get a pity party.
The thing about this outfit is, she wore if for trooping The colours 20019 (?) and pictured on the balcony with the RF. It was thought to be inappropriate as too much shoulder and chest revealed. So when she was riding in the carriage some time after, she had pulled it down over her shoulders quite a bit more and was definitely an off the shoulder dress. She was trying to be provocative. She truly thought she had been put on God's green earth to make changes to the stuffy old RF :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I've now watched enough HomeStead Pantry Tours that I think a homestead is the perfect move for the harkles. They can announce that they're turning their backs on society and growing their own food and canning their own goods. They will make a YouTube series showing their growth as they mix with the common people and look for a simpler life style.
Haz can do the gardening (with an invisible army of gardeners) and smeg can do the recipe/canning/food haul parts (with an invisible army of cooks, shoppers, planners, canners, make up artist/sylist/publicist/hair dresser/wig keeper etc etc.

I think they'd be very happy living on the land and they may even find God!!! Heaven knows smeg has looked for him in enough religions. Christianity is huge in the audiences who watch these types of programmes so they can appeal to that audience. It's the perfect next step.
Once the kids are old enough they can homeschool! (With an invisible army of nannies/teachers/therapists etc) Of course smeg is more intelligent so she'll be in charge of homeschooling whilst haz can teach Games.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This is all in good fun but I do want to say that I really admire people who homestead and homeschool. I'm laughing at the harkles not that society.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
listening to PDina, it struck me how timely the SP episode was. They obviously have been watching and working on this for some time, and yet not one squeak about it being in the works ! No way that they could hijack it pull it down and head it off! Amazing really, honestly they think the British Press is bad at bringing people down, but SP had all the material they needed to make created by themselves, which couldn't be brushed under the carpet with tame headlines.
Especially love the fact their working on the next episodes !

Also, picked up on IG that people are going to be using then SP caricatures for H and the stupid wife, and holding up banners with "WaaaaaH", and shouting out other than booing "We want our priv a ceee!" " Stop looking at us !" :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Honestly, I think this could be a winner, it would stop KC Coronation from any booing, but make it obvious who people are protesting about !!! Might be tempted to do this myself !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.