Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM -..................... and................. on cue ILBW victim mode manipulation....
the DM have reached out to the representatives of Harold & ILBW ........... if that's Scabies then that's a fool's errand as he is completely befuddled ... after not having twitted since 13 Feb - he has woken up from his hibernation - 'hey, what have I missed!!??' FTFO again you squirt!
apparently he has been writing a book (wot - on his own?? or is he having help again??) 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

At last I have something in common with Catherine. I can't make pancakes either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Love all the stuff from Catherine's visit.

And would you believe, she's dressed appropriately, and genuinely interested in the residents. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Jings, how fake is that? Even if they are doing a reconstruction of the event, surely it should not be such ham acting? “okay lovies remember to look surprised “…wonder if after take 15, 000 they just said, stuff it he’s going to look straight into the ‘supposedly not there camera’ so we’ll just have to go with the best one. Have I said how much I despise this pair?😉😂
I also never got why he made such a fuss. He has met and is friends with some of the biggest celebs and influencers in the world. Why turn into such a star fucker about Beyoncé? Makes him look parochial and small.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Meghan is reportedly upset and overwhelmed by her portrayal on South Park

Quotes from the article.

If they decided to chase the fast buck by playing the victims, spouting utter hypocrisy and double standards, whilst stabbing people in the back along the way - they deserve every bit of mockery and criticism.
Just a thought.....Would South Park dare do an episode related to moon bumps? I don't think they would go there and that would be a nightmare for their legal department to approve for air.
But wouldn't it be great!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I also never got why he made such a fuss. He has met and is friends with some of the biggest celebs and influencers in the world. Why turn into such a star fucker about Beyoncé? Makes him look parochial and small.
He looked such a phony fuckwit there. Why would he be impressed by Beyonce? She's just a very overrated singer.
All staged to pander to their target audience of sugars who are obsessed with race and probably think the sun shines out of her arse 😉

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
@JAR21
Here we go, SouthPark on Drive - Need to break down the link, please remove the spaces…

https:// drive. google. com/
file/d/
1go0A1uhw4NX_JUkz7oq6YvJ6WQgj0XBQ
/view?usp=drivesdk

Hope it works…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please please please sue the guys who have no qualms about writing songs like Uncle Fucka sung by characters calling each other a "tit faced cock master" and "donkey raping tit eater" before they do a farting duet. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Because it impressed smeg. Wouldn't have impressed him because of his background but she's the important one so he had to look impressed too.
The woman has no class whatsoever.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
But wouldn't it be great!! 😂
Perhaps they will do an hyper-bump-cradling episode where she is perpetually 14 months pregnant with triplets - even just weeks after conception - and acts like she is the only person to ever ever get knocked up and give burf. and maybe this time they can also fiddle with their orange markers to suggest the vast array of bronzer-hues that we have witnessed.... and also the $2m wardrobe?
BTW -- during the scene where ILBW and the Prince of Canada are at CumHammer's offices, in the cubicle, and Kyle arrives with Butters, and The Prince and TW turn around and look over the cubicle wall scared and outraged saying "they're obsessed" - did anyone else get Netflix car scene vibes when they are turning around in their car freaking out about the non-existent scooter pap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just a thought.....Would South Park dare do an episode related to moon bumps? I don't think they would go there and that would be a nightmare for their legal department to approve for air.
I agree - it would probably be a nightmare for their legal department to approve. But, oh wouldn't it be delicious if they could find a way? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So, he's fine with some American comedian/whatever making a cartoon satirising his nephew. In fact, he even helps the actor doing the voiceover.

But he's not OK when it happens to him.

Sounds about right for him, doesn't it? The hypocrisy off the charts as usual.

William and Catherine just ignored the whole Gary Janetti thing and it soon died a natural death.

South Park will probably run and run. :LOL:
And I'm here for it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did any see Jamie Lee Curtis throwing shade towards next flux/over sharers and an exclusive group at the BAFTAs? I can’t link it!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.