Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently PA gets his meals sent over from Windsor Castle every day!
As no one is in permanent residence at the moment I assume they don’t keep a chef especially for him but there is one to cater for the staff who work there. But even so, what a load of fuss for one man.
Someone needs to buy him some of those ready made meals and show him how to use a microwave.
Do Harrods and Fortnum and Mason do microwave meals?

I can't see Andy lowering himself by tucking into an ASDA Smartprice microwave Toad in the Hole.

Although that is all he may be able to afford. Eventually being a 'pauper' on a Navy pension.

😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So the Harkles want to sue a cartoon for portraying, by South Park's own admission, characters and events that are entirely fictional.
SP should have put: "The Harkles were asked to comment but opted not to" ... a bit like the bullshit they pulled for their Netfux show. There's no way they would sue South Park, they aren't THAT dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Clarkson was roasted by and attempted to be 'cancelled' by the Smirkle apologists.

He only publicly said what many of us think about the odious witch.

Unfortunately there are some out there whom think the likes of Smeghan and Harold can do no wrong. Despite their many fibs, contradictions, double standards, playing themselves as victims and throwing their respective families under the bus.

Some stand by her because of her race. I don't care what race someone is. If you are a nasty piece of work that isn't even a factor to defend someone.
It is the same with Piers Morgan. You may love or loathe him. However one thing you can't deny, he has been pretty spot on in his thoughts and opinions of the Harkles.

He was another critic of the Harkles, who the Harkle sympathisers (even Harkle herself) tried to silence for his outspoken, against their narrative views on the gruesome twosome.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
SP should have put: "The Harkles were asked to comment but opted not to" ... a bit like the bullshit they pulled for their Netfux show. There's no way they would sue South Park, they aren't THAT dumb.
Really?

Are you absolutely sure about that?

I so hope that you're wrong 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
His youngest Daughter Hugenie seems to be carrying on this tradition.

Sneaky,snake in the grass, just duck off and don't come back and take your fat fucker Father with ya.
TRF is a poster family for what happens to overly spoiled children. They are walking cautionary tales. PA never grew up from being the Queen's favourite. As he always found ways to get things done as he pleases he is - in his 60's! - demanding that others not only take care of him, but oblige to all his wishes, without an inch of obligations or accountability from his side.

Same with Hazbeen, the Dumb prince. As no one let him deal with the consequences of his actions and because he is as dumb as they come, he finds himself between his frustration by not having the Courtiers sorting his messes out and an ILBW demanding the world from a man who doesn't know how to earn money apart from insulting/lying about his family and tarnish his Grandparents life work.

With all their flaws, I hope the PPOW are grounding their children, and giving them boundaries to deal with as they grow up, to stop this long line of entitled idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Andrew is the worst kind of spoiled brat. Too late to change now he was enabled and protected his entire life (which was a failing of the Queen). Hopefully the new generation will not be this pathetic.
I think KC3 is also spoiled, and Hazno obviously. If the monarchy is going to be 'modernised' then they should start with this aspect ..... members of the RF need to actually be able to do things for themselves ..... and to work at a job if necessary. Hazno, thinking he could earn his own living and being an absolute disaster at it, is a case in point.

I have hope in the new generation, Will and Kate will bring their kids up like a normal family with help from the Middleton grandparents.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Apparently PA gets his meals sent over from Windsor Castle every day!
As no one is in permanent residence at the moment I assume they don’t keep a chef especially for him but there is one to cater for the staff who work there. But even so, what a load of fuss for one man.
Someone needs to buy him some of those ready made meals and show him how to use a microwave.
they should make him a Hello Fresh subscription 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Snip

Also, picked up on IG that people are going to be using then SP caricatures for H and the stupid wife, and holding up banners with "WaaaaaH", and shouting out other than booing "We want our priv a ceee!" " Stop looking at us !" :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Honestly, I think this could be a winner, it would stop KC Coronation from any booing, but make it obvious who people are protesting about !!! Might be tempted to do this myself !!
Was thinking the same thing, imagine the crowd donning twit & witch wife masks at the requisite moment? (As is tradition)

Was thinking of something like this

I’d help crowdfund it.

• Haha
  • Heart
It would appear that their sense of humour is more people hurting themselves, such as Princess Charlotte when she fell on the balcony, that elderly military man when he fell off his horse, that lady who worked at his school who he took the piss out of in his book. They seemed to find that amusing. ☹😱xx
Neither have really grown up have they? Children snigger at things like that, they have a total lack of empathy for anybody.😡
---
Yes, and if it is Wiltshire Farm Foods, the nice, understanding delivery person will even put them in his freezer for him! (And, if it is anything like the chap who delivered to my parents, will offer to change lightbulbs free of charge….love WFarm Foods, but I hate the Harkles)
I got an offer from WFarm Foods .... 4 meals for £9.99. The roast beef dinner was delicious, should have been £5.25 full price but even Randy Andy could afford that surely!

• Heart
Yes, and if it is Wiltshire Farm Foods, the nice, understanding delivery person will even put them in his freezer for him! (And, if it is anything like the chap who delivered to my parents, will offer to change lightbulbs free of charge….love WFarm Foods, but I hate the Harkles)
Wiltshire Farm Foods also do the graded zizzed meals - with all the advantages above - plus the bonus of not having to use a knife & fork (he can use his teddy christening spoon), and not having to get his valet to put his teeth in. Even better still, the liquidised version and he can suck it up!!
No sweat at all! ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Do Harrods and Fortnum and Mason do microwave meals?

I can't see Andy lowering himself by tucking into an ASDA Smartprice microwave Toad in the Hole.

Although that is all he may be able to afford. Eventually being a 'pauper' on a Navy pension.

😆
He's got a toad in the hole the Hugenie crawling toad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wiltshire Farm Foods also do the graded zizzed meals - with all the advantages above - plus the bonus of not having to use a knife & fork (he can use his teddy christening spoon), and not having to get his valet to put his teeth in. Even better still, the liquidised version and he can suck it up!!
No sweat at all! ;)
The fat bleep needs a weightwatchers meal and a large dollop of humble pie.

Arrogant,anal arsewipe duck off to the US and stuff your face with burgers until you waddle down the road and look like a beached whale.

bleeping scroungers the whole family!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the new thread Cass, cracking title DanDan, love it.

I'm only on page 1 so catching up again.

I'm still chuckling at that South Park episode 🤭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.