Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any see Jamie Lee Curtis throwing shade towards next flux/over sharers and an exclusive group at the BAFTAs? I can’t link it!
She was presenting an award.
Just made a joke that people in showbiz all share the same Netflix log in details ( belonging to Patrick Stewart) and she gave out a fake password.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She was presenting an award.
Just made a joke that people in showbiz all share the same Netflix log in details ( belonging to Patrick Stewart) and she gave out a fake password.
It tickled me!

Reactions: 22
Love all the stuff from Catherine's visit.

And would you believe, she's dressed appropriately, and genuinely interested in the residents. ;)

Although neither Catherine nor Wills go on about the Diana connection ( unlike those Overseas ) I see similarities here with Catherine's kindness to other less able people.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He looked such a phony fuckwit there. Why would he be impressed by Beyonce? She's just a very overrated singer.
All staged to pander to their target audience of sugars who are obsessed with race and probably think the sun shines out of her arse 😉
Quite - they are always thinking of their target audience of American teenagers and malcontents. Dorothy Squires and Kathy Kirby - now they were singers !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I also never got why he made such a fuss. He has met and is friends with some of the biggest celebs and influencers in the world. Why turn into such a star fucker about Beyoncé? Makes him look parochial and small.
His boss ordered him to.
Lights, camera, action... he is a terrible actor, and she doesn't appear to be much better, especially given that was what she worked at before her marriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Catherine at the nursing home today brings me so much joy. THIS is what monarchy does and is about. The joy and warmth on the faces of C and the residents. Perfect. One of the ladies she met is 109!!!!

Glad to see that pro-43 "royal expert" (lol) tiktoker (whose name I had happily forgotten until I saw this tweet) being called out

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That Beyoncé scene always cracks me up. Sat next to each other on their MacBook trying to look busy but probably playing candy crush or seeing what’s written about them.

Tossers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I also never got why he made such a fuss. He has met and is friends with some of the biggest celebs and influencers in the world. Why turn into such a star fucker about Beyoncé? Makes him look parochial and small.
But she hasn't. The nearest she got to any major celebrities was queuing up for an autograph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I would edit my above post to add this, but it's a must see for everyone so, here is Catherine meeting Nora, age 109 :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Although neither Catherine nor Wills go on about the Diana connection ( unlike those Overseas ) I see similarities here with Catherine's kindness to other less able people.
I think that's possibly because William doesn't want to duck his mum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Found this gem on reddit…someone found all the magazine covers

5A9E7FE2-B021-46EE-A5E5-1B1782154B26.jpeg
C659AE3C-1AFB-49C1-9C13-3BB5C7F08621.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Perhaps they will do an hyper-bump-cradling episode where she is perpetually 14 months pregnant with triplets - even just weeks after conception - and acts like she is the only person to ever ever get knocked up and give burf. and maybe this time they can also fiddle with their orange markers to suggest the vast array of bronzer-hues that we have witnessed.... and also the $2m wardrobe?
BTW -- during the scene where ILBW and the Prince of Canada are at CumHammer's offices, in the cubicle, and Kyle arrives with Butters, and The Prince and TW turn around and look over the cubicle wall scared and outraged saying "they're obsessed" - did anyone else get Netflix car scene vibes when they are turning around in their car freaking out about the non-existent scooter pap?
BIB. I didn't until you have just mentioned it and yes you are right. The SP writers are so clever including these little things as well as the more obvious piss takes.
There is so much content to take in that you need to watch the episode a few times and even then new things keep cropping up that you have missed previously. I take my hat off to the writers they have certainly done their homework and I do hope they are going to do another episode, can't wait! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
South Park has done us all a favour. For many years to come 😃😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.