Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I care about Lili? Nope!
But this must be heartbreaking for KC.
And how do the Wales’ explain to their children that they might or might not have cousins?
Schrodinger's cousins.

This imbecile (on Twitter) is slating the gold Bond premiere look of unarguable perfection?!?!?!?

What drugs are these people on and where can I get some?
You don't want drugs that make you dislike lovely things. Let them only have at those, and finish the entire stock. Trash eating trash.
---
Thanks for new thread and title (THEY KILLED KENNY! lol, took me a bit to get the reference)

@Cinnamon.girl and B/W: i wanted to say this for some time, but i'm forever late to reply: the whole banyan story is, for lack of better words, bonkers! whoever lived near them or had contact with banyans knows they uproot entire streets, if not neighbourhoods (see the famous Gomero from Recoleta in Buenos Aires). who the hell buries biohazardus tissue remains (a foetus at 12 weeks is the size of an underfed tangerine) under a banyan? not ficus, banyan, as in a big ass colony of ficus growing over eachother.

that's all i wanted to say. cheers and thanks again for the thread and the lovely company :)
I vaguely remember hearing stories about people burying objects or even bodies etc under Banyan trees and a couple of other trees for witchcraft etc. Will have to do a bit of research.

Right now mum's watching a movie about a spirit that hung herself from a peepal tree 100 years ago so now she's been awakened since the present-day hero (the actor played Pi in The Life of Pi) married the same tree - so married her, in essence.

Not the same thing, but some cultures do have some practices around trees and burials.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The gloves are growing on me, I like the contrast of William in Black with white shirt and handkerchief, Catherine in white with black gloves and black clutch bag. Looks fab together

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh is poor Megsy-wegsy 'upset and overwhelmed' ? Oh poor her ... now she knows how she made her staff feel, the ***t.

Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I've been watching South Park since it was a 5 minute Christmas skit circulating online in the late 90s. If the Harkles leave it alone, SP will probably move on to other topics. If the Harkles keep rattling their sabers, SP will make them permanent residents of the town and they will be the butt of every joke. Looks like they've chosen option #2.

They are so stupid.

Their greatest failing (among many) in dealing with the UK is their lack of a sense of humour. Plenty of high maintenance people, like Mariah, own their ridiculousness.

Reactions: 44
Oh is poor Megsy-wegsy 'upset and overwhelmed' ? Oh poor her ... now she knows how she made her staff feel, the ***t.

View attachment 1975899
OMG I hadn't seen Smeg in that outfit close up.
Ill fitted and crumpled as usual.
May be she is some sort of vampire and has no reflection and people are too scared to tell her.
Or could it be Smeg thought she would get a pity party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The SP gif has a whole new put down now doesn't it?!!

There is a big part of me that wants her to go into politics - it will get her attention off the UK & Royals & perhaps onto all those US politicians that disagree with her?! As long as she doesn't get to make any decisions that may affect the UK, she press the red button first chance she gets 😲
if she gets into politics, and she has the brass neck to manage it, then she will not be our problem any longer. Harry will slowly become a nothing in America. To be honest, I will cease caring about her as hopefully we will not have to put up with her anymore. And he just needs to fade into obscurity in somewhere like Africa where he might be happy enough to leave us alone too.

Reactions: 40
Apparently PA gets his meals sent over from Windsor Castle every day!
As no one is in permanent residence at the moment I assume they don’t keep a chef especially for him but there is one to cater for the staff who work there. But even so, what a load of fuss for one man.
Someone needs to buy him some of those ready made meals and show him how to use a microwave.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Andrew is the worst kind of spoiled brat. Too late to change now he was enabled and protected his entire life (which was a failing of the Queen). Hopefully the new generation will not be this pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you, I tried again this morning and got to watch it. It's so funny and spot on, the ending with H on his own, trying to be approachable again, Hahahaha
Only to pull out his drum kit to still bang on and on and on.........😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Andrew is the worst kind of spoiled brat. Too late to change now he was enabled and protected his entire life (which was a failing of the Queen). Hopefully the new generation will not be this pathetic.
Agreed. Hopefully George, Charlotte and Louis will not be brought up to expect everything for free and Charlotte and Louis will have proper jobs/careers to keep them from this state of permanent indulgence.
They'll always be privileged of course, but it would sit better with the public if they were seen to contribute to society in a more meaningful way.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Meghan is reportedly upset and overwhelmed by her portrayal on South Park
The only thing she's upset about is that she's lost control of the narrative.

PS. After watching PDina's last Youtube drop I learnt that the co-creator of SP is married to a woman of colour (who actually looks black). :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Clarkson was roasted by and attempted to be 'cancelled' by the Smirkle apologists.

He only publicly said what many of us think about the odious witch.

Unfortunately there are some out there whom think the likes of Smeghan and Harold can do no wrong. Despite their many fibs, contradictions, double standards, playing themselves as victims and throwing their respective families under the bus.

Some stand by her because of her race. I don't care what race someone is. If you are a nasty piece of work that isn't even a factor to defend someone.

Reactions: 45
I laughed SO hard at the South Park clips I’ve seen so far!!
Also, has the dem party in the US not hurt itself enough in recent years without that narcissistic fool cosying up to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.