Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member

The absolute narcissistic hypocrisy of her feeling personally attacked is just unbelievable. However, the cynic in me suddenly wondered if this has played right in to her claws. It’s her in the headline, not him - is she going to claim that South Park upset her when actually it was Harrys book and Harry’s fight for privacy (luckily Netflix has the receipts for her whinging) and she was dragged in to it without choice - obviously BS but still. I might be hyper aware of the hidden meanings behind any story about her now, so interested to hear any thoughts, but think it’s the first time she’s played the real individual victim in a while. considering this has all come about because of her and her influence, I do wonder if the thoughts of her blaming him for everything could be on to something.

eta - it’s killing me that the DM are now only using photos of her in that outfit though

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Thalia

VIP Member
I think someone should tell the Harkles that the Prince and Princess of Canada are going to be permanent fixtures in South Park. :ROFLMAO:
Harold is already on the phone to them pushing for his wife to voice the Princess of Canada seeing as she is an a-list Hollywood actress who has done voice work for Disney 🤣

What's the difference between 25 and Walt Disney?

(read in your best Scottish accent) 25 thinks 43 is a good actress but Walt Disney 😁
---
Ooh lookie at what just arrived:

1f94064169a46a0fd71b4c9a2308db9c.gif

Not planning to go into the vip room though. It smells like a teenagers bedroom. What are those scratches on the doorframe and why is there a kilt... oh you haven't kidnapped LC Johnnie have you?

• Haha
  • Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
To endorse the fact that this woman has an unchallengeable sense of style and elegance I give you this outfit .......

View attachment 1979504

Note how the brown suede diamanté trimmed shoes complement the checked pants and the striped top, which may be an old wardrobe staple favourite of hers from back in her yachting days!
I try not to be too bitchy about people’s appearance but even taking away her appalling dress sense she really is average looking at best. I wish in my younger days I’d had even a hint of the self belief she clearly deludes herself with.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
His youngest Daughter Hugenie seems to be carrying on this tradition.

Sneaky,snake in the grass, just fuck off and don't come back and take your fat fucker Father with ya.
TRF is a poster family for what happens to overly spoiled children. They are walking cautionary tales. PA never grew up from being the Queen's favourite. As he always found ways to get things done as he pleases he is - in his 60's! - demanding that others not only take care of him, but oblige to all his wishes, without an inch of obligations or accountability from his side.

Same with Hazbeen, the Dumb prince. As no one let him deal with the consequences of his actions and because he is as dumb as they come, he finds himself between his frustration by not having the Courtiers sorting his messes out and an ILBW demanding the world from a man who doesn't know how to earn money apart from insulting/lying about his family and tarnish his Grandparents life work.

With all their flaws, I hope the PPOW are grounding their children, and giving them boundaries to deal with as they grow up, to stop this long line of entitled idiots.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I was with someone at the moment they received a phone call that their mother had passed away.
They were standing up with a mobile phone pressed to their ear.
They kind of folded at the knees and sank down to the floor.
They crumpled before my eyes.
They didn't lie down on the floor, just knelt there crying silently.

I will never forget it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Andrew is the worst kind of spoiled brat. Too late to change now he was enabled and protected his entire life (which was a failing of the Queen). Hopefully the new generation will not be this pathetic.
His youngest Daughter Hugenie seems to be carrying on this tradition.

Sneaky,snake in the grass, just fuck off and don't come back and take your fat fucker Father with ya.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I remember (then) Prince Charles being so gracious and respectful to TW while walking her down the aisle. And here she was acting like she was doing the future King a favor by allowing him to accompany her. I thought her demanding to walk down the aisle half-way alone was an embarrassment for America.

What an ungrateful, ignorant, disgusting little shit. Absolute trash.
I wondered at the time why she didn't get her mother to walk down the aisle with her, or heaven forbid, another male member of her family if dad was unavailable.

The answer is of course that she wanted all eyes to be on her with nobody else to take focus away from her. She was probably pissed off that she had to share the limelight with Charles.

• Sick

flower1959

View attachment 1979486
The most egregious part of her appearance that day was her self satisfied, arrogant, dupper's delight , snarky smirk. This was Trooping the Color, a celebration for TQ, but very clearly, the whole thing was about sméagol, the crowds were there for sméagol, the sun, the moon and the stars shown for sméagol. Her last TtC outfit was also terrible. She is consistent in choices of appropriate apparel, smirks and a mask that briefly slips into malevolence.

View attachment 1979511
The 2nd picture - she looks so like her mother......

• Sick
  • Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
The gloves are growing on me, I like the contrast of William in Black with white shirt and handkerchief, Catherine in white with black gloves and black clutch bag. Looks fab together

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Very much agree, it’s fantastic!!

Much speculation on Instagram, especially the Markle News account that there is going to be a South Park follow up! Matt + Trey are apparently delighted with the response to the first one!

To me, the best line in the SP pisstake was the book title “Wahhhhhh” , it was so clever because if you say “Spare” in a plummy posh accent, it DOES rhyme with the pronouciation of “Wahhh”.

Absolutely brilliant!!! ❤
I liked the part where she says she’s ethnic, and the ‘Prince of Canada’ goes “wait…you’re ethnic?”

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Yes, in that photo it’s obvious by the iron line that she’s pulled it down. I guess when you’re “heart attack gorgeous” you want the world to see the shoulders that will weaken a man and make him swoon. Let’s not forget “legs that go on forever” 😉
I never noticed that iron line before. Look how far she has pulled the shoulders down!!!!!!!

No class.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Chita

VIP Member
Thank you very much, agree completely with everything you said too! Would really enjoy seeing the lovely Samantha front her own show or be given a regular slot on an established programme. She can hold her own over anyone. She is very educated when it comes to politics too.

Oh, and let’s not forget it would send the witch and her husband into the stratosphere LOLL!

I really smiled at Samantha‘s reaction when Dan Wooten played her the South Park extract. Samantha could have taken great delight in whooping it up, but as you say, she is so measured and calm. A classy delight.

Come on TV producers. Make it happen! To add also, Samantha is a very attractive lady and has a great face for TV, we need her in front of the camera, in particular, it would be such a welcome boost for the less-abled to view her, chair and all. TBH, I wish we could see a few more individuals in wheelchairs fronting shows or the news.

a lot of British journalists who appear on tv shows are taking great delight in showing clips from the South Park episode.
They have to abide by certain guidelines and the South Park guys can cross lines the UK media can't.
So they are really having a good laugh because Matt & Trey have said things they would love to be able to say.

Although Mike Graham on Talk TV the other night called Harry an ungrateful little sod.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
There is a big part of me that wants her to go into politics - it will get her attention off the UK & Royals & perhaps onto all those US politicians that disagree with her?! As long as she doesn't get to make any decisions that may affect the UK, she press the red button first chance she gets 😲
I'm beginning to feel the same way, and I'm sure the RF do as well. Give us all a break and let her 'reinvent' herself as a wannabe politician ...... it will still be entertaining watching her flap about trying to act out the role and even more delicious when her opponents all pile in on her. It will also be interesting to see what 'bit part player' Haz will do while all this is going on ..... juggle, stilt walk, clean windows, 'write' more books, look after the flatpacks, all at the same time .... can't wait?

Thanks once again @Cassandra333 for starting this new thread and recap and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the fab title.

Last edited:
  • Heart