Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Actual rehearsals for the coro have begun. Meghan feels left out because there isn't any entertainment inspired by her.

Sneaky pic released.......................

blue todger dance 001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Invictus

Chatty Member
When I initially saw pictures of Catherine and the dress/gloves I was kinda…meh. I thought the black gloves were…strange. Yet, I kept going back. I’ve come to the conclusion there’s something very arresting about the whole look and it continues to grow on me. A not inconsequential part of this is HOW she wears it. She’s completely at ease, confident, and apparently having a lot of flirty fun. That more than anything makes the look.

As to her recycling the dress and Zara earrings…she’s been doing this since she married William. She has always recycled outfits; she has always mixed “high fashion” and expensive pieces with less expensive items. I don’t quite get why this is making any waves as she has ALWAYS done this. That part of it shouldn’t be news and shouldn’t surprise anyone. It also can’t be taken as a direct dig at Smegs extravagance. It is however a continual reminder of how very different these women are and how the path Catherine set herself on a long time ago continues to serve her to this day. Big part of that is it’s not an act. Smegs has to continually work to reinvent or portray herself as something and there’s never been any authenticity to it. Catherine is who she has always been and she’s comfortable in it, regardless of response, because she’s being true to herself. Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I see they’re blaming bad weather in Europe for the tomato shortage in the UK.
That’s a barefaced lie.
I know for a fact that Brits are hoarding them for a particular date in May.
Just in case a certain Privah-Say seeking couple turn up.

Hah! I’m not a fool 🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
From Twitter. This is a screenshot. So it seems Meghan made him make the call to the producers. The one they refused to take and someone else had to field 🤭🤭

050BA6BF-0E9A-4F29-990F-6DEC2E4CEDD6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

wisebutwild

VIP Member
One thing about the South Park episode which I really like is the fact that it is so obvious to everybody who it is about but their names are never mentioned once.

Now think back to the last Tom Bradby's interview with Hazno when Tom questioned him about them calling the family 'racist'. Hazno was quick to retort "We never called them racist. Meghan never said that word, it was the British press who said that." Obviously a well rehearsed reply and a cop out if ever we heard one. The fact that they 'implied' the family were racist on numerous occasions and had caused a great deal of distress with their remarks was OK with them, just as long as they hadn't use the actual word.

Well, Wank and Yank, South Park have now given you a taste of your own medicine. You are reported to be annoyed and upset about the episode ..... why? It might have been implied it was about you but your actual names were never used so, following your lax rules, everything in the program is OK and you have absolutely nothing to complain about.

By the way, I'll let you into a secret, the British and American press have said it is about you. You really can't trust the press can you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
from DM quoting Fox News - the programme makers have not yet received any legal correspondence ... think the Harkles would have acted immediately to get shut it down.
I've been watching South Park since it was a 5 minute Christmas skit circulating online in the late 90s. If the Harkles leave it alone, SP will probably move on to other topics. If the Harkles keep rattling their sabers, SP will make them permanent residents of the town and they will be the butt of every joke. Looks like they've chosen option #2.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Title by @DanDanTheIceCreamMan

Recap.

Same old, same old, blah, blah blah.
Not a word from either him or her
Prick Haz has already cost the British Taxpayer £300K for his court case. He should stop sticking his dirty sticky fingers in the tax money pot. Filthy thief.
Catherine looked fab at the Bafta's, we don't all like the look but that's ok.
William cried at the tribute to his Granny. (RIP)
South Park, South Park, South Park.
Usual great thread of humour and creativity.
I'm giving up on this recap now. Please add everything I've forgotten.

Last Thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Let the satirists know they've gotten under your skin by contacting them in order to go waaaagh. That will make them back off. Genius move if true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Chita

VIP Member
South Park said the Instagram-Loving-Bitch-Wife had a chat show. I assumed they meant the podcast thingy.
Seems I was wrong!!!!!

A chat show has been announced....

chat show 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Just going back to Catherine’s outfit. A few years ago I was at a Gary Barlow concert at the Royal Albert Hall. (Jason Donovan came on as a surprise guest and he and Gary sang Too Many Broken Hearts. I almost wet myself, haha). Catherine and Wills were there as guests of honour in the royal box as this gig was for the Prince’s Trust. They were quite close behind me, up one level. I can’t remember what she wore, but I can say, she and Wills have a “presence”. They kind of sparkled, I know that might sound ridiculous. I didn’t even know they were going to be there, and I’m such a Gary Barlow geek I was more interested in him than them, but the woman in front of me was crying saying how much she loved them! Anyway, they have something Meg certain doesn’t. Charisma. Crap outfits or not, she’ll never be as glam as them.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Love all the stuff from Catherine's visit.

And would you believe, she's dressed appropriately, and genuinely interested in the residents. ;)

• Heart

rowenagal

Chatty Member
Just saw on the BBC that they've confirmed they have no intentions of suing over South Park. How magnanimous of them and also such a relief for Matt and Trey because I'd say they were absolutely shitting themselves. 🤣
In other words they've received legal advice that there is no case and they absolutely would not win 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Chita

VIP Member
Meghan feel excluded from the coronation?

Now she knows how her family felt when they were excluded from her wedding to Harry.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Chita

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread. [I was busy typing a recap but new thread started.] Thanks Cass, you saved me a job.

Anyway.....

Huge congrats to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for this title which got 139 votes!!!!

Special mention to the other title suggesters........

‘The dumb prince & his narc now live in south park’ got 112 votes - suggested by @MoodyBlue

‘waaagh’ got 87 votes – suggested by @265

Either of which would normally have won the contest because they got a load of votes, too, but Dan’s has to be a record with so many.

Well done all of you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64