Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
There are times when I think the PPOW do respond too much to the Harkles - like when the royal ladies were all dressed in the same colours at the Christmas Carols or now that CPOW seems to eagerly hug everyone at her appointments.
But it's the little things that show me they are genuine - like when you see the POW lingering to a wall concentrated on what the NHS people was telling him or when today Catherine was talking to the 109 years old lady and she was caressing very softly her knee. That's the gesture of someone who really cares and worries about the person she is interacting with.

My Grandma was ill for a long time - it was a shock for her when my Mom died and she never really recovered - and we always judged the people looking after her by this little gestures that we knew would bring her comfort even when her dementia would made her days a blur.

That can only be taught by example, by watching others doing it. And is very very hard to fake it. And as @wafflesnwings so correctly pointed out these qualities have very little currency these days when people fight for more likes and followers instead of more kindness and gentleness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Really?

Are you absolutely sure about that?

I so hope that you're wrong 😁
If the Church of Scientology didn't sue and no one has successfully sued in the 25+ years SP has been on the air, I think it's pretty damn safe to conclude that the Harkles would be wasting their money to try and sue.

Meemew

VIP Member
I still hate the dress and gloves combo Catherine wore last night.

I don't think the gloves go with the asymetrical top.
Might have worked if that dangling piece hadnt been added to the shoulder.
They should have used that bit of fabric to make another strap.

Im crap at photo editing but ....

View attachment 1974444

or

View attachment 1974445
I agree, I’m still not into it, but there was a lot of evening glove action on the red carpet so I think there was something quite cool about it - even if it doesn’t work for me style wise.

🤔

I would LOVE to be her stylist!
---
And here we have a Meghan-loving pig trashing Catherine for aging while bragging about working for a company that sells anti-aging products in her bio. You can't make this stuff up.

Catherine is aging like milk? Well Smegs is aging like out of date Camembert left outside in July: not-black not only cracks but contains creepy filler worms in her case! 🐛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I think for the first year or so, the harkles really thought that they'd win in the end. That the RF would realise how much they needed Wallis and Vomit in order to be successful and popular.

It didn't dawn on them for a moment that the RF wouldn't budge.

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Here for your delectation - to cut out 'n' keep and play with to your heart's content ... the devil's in the detail 🤮
(apologies that the pic is so small - looks like withdrawn from sale & 'images not available' so screenshot only - would love to have seen the 'underwear' pick labels!)

Harold & ILBW Paper Dolls -
Used to love this type of thing when I was young. Sometimes came with my comic 'Bunty'. You had to cut out the clothes which had little tabs on them which you folded over so the clothes could 'hook' over the shoulders of the figures. Come to think of it, perhaps Smegs should wear something along those lines now ..... they would probably fit better than the 'normal' clothes she wears!

• Haha
  • Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
This is a basic difference at how the royals, especially Kate, take a picture. They never look directly at the camera. This is truly a talent that Meghan possesses. It doesn’t matter where or when or the type of situation, she always looks directly at the lens.
MI5 should employ her as a finder of spy cameras. You know those teeny weeny spy cameras like the head of a pin; I bet she could look straight down the lens of one of those in a room the size of Buckingham Palace.

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
Andrew is the worst kind of spoiled brat. Too late to change now he was enabled and protected his entire life (which was a failing of the Queen). Hopefully the new generation will not be this pathetic.

• Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
Love all the stuff from Catherine's visit.

And would you believe, she's dressed appropriately, and genuinely interested in the residents. ;)

Although neither Catherine nor Wills go on about the Diana connection ( unlike those Overseas ) I see similarities here with Catherine's kindness to other less able people.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Of course Harry should be at the coronation to support his father and show respect.
Meghan should be there, not just as Harry’s wife but to say thank you for his support in walking her down the aisle.

Yeah.,.
And there will be pigs flying in formation over the abbey at the same time.
I remember (then) Prince Charles being so gracious and respectful to TW while walking her down the aisle. And here she was acting like she was doing the future King a favor by allowing him to accompany her. I thought her demanding to walk down the aisle half-way alone was an embarrassment for America.

What an ungrateful, ignorant, disgusting little shit. Absolute trash.

• Sick
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Perhaps they will do an hyper-bump-cradling episode where she is perpetually 14 months pregnant with triplets - even just weeks after conception - and acts like she is the only person to ever ever get knocked up and give burf. and maybe this time they can also fiddle with their orange markers to suggest the vast array of bronzer-hues that we have witnessed.... and also the $2m wardrobe?
BTW -- during the scene where ILBW and the Prince of Canada are at CumHammer's offices, in the cubicle, and Kyle arrives with Butters, and The Prince and TW turn around and look over the cubicle wall scared and outraged saying "they're obsessed" - did anyone else get Netflix car scene vibes when they are turning around in their car freaking out about the non-existent scooter pap?
BIB. I didn't until you have just mentioned it and yes you are right. The SP writers are so clever including these little things as well as the more obvious piss takes.
There is so much content to take in that you need to watch the episode a few times and even then new things keep cropping up that you have missed previously. I take my hat off to the writers they have certainly done their homework and I do hope they are going to do another episode, can't wait! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Meghan is reportedly upset and overwhelmed by her portrayal on South Park

Quotes from the article.

If they decided to chase the fast buck by playing the victims, spouting utter hypocrisy and double standards, whilst stabbing people in the back along the way - they deserve every bit of mockery and criticism.
Seriously? Overwhelmed? She was barking mad. She probably need to smoke weed continuously for an hour just to calm down. When Barkle gets mad, she gets vindictive. She has probably spent the last few days plotting her idea of revenge. Those guys have been writing that show for a long time and are basically bullet proof. She will waste her time and money. She wasn't exactly Hollywood A list to before, and now she is on the ZZZZZ list. I think that if she was invited anywhere, it would be as a joke to see how people would react to her presence. The stink of failure is heavy over the mansion in Montecito.

Additionally, the DM is being funny today by writing that she is upset because she has had no say in the coronation planning. That should keep me laughing for the next three days.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
ARoyal Duchess who also stepped down from being a working Royal is 90 today. What a contrast she is to another Duchess who stepped away.....

• Heart