Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IngressUK

VIP Member
Meghan is reportedly upset and overwhelmed by her portrayal on South Park

Quotes from the article.

Meghan spent the last few days ‘upset and overwhelmed’ over how she was portrayed. The source told The Spectator that the Duchess of Sussex 'is annoyed by South Park but refuses to watch it all.'
Royal commentator Neil Sean told Fox News that representatives for the pair are now watching the series closely for any more attacks.

He said: 'According to sources close to the ex-Royals, it appears that, like so many things with Meghan and Harry, this may have legal ramifications attached.

'Their legal team are casting an eye over the episode to see what is wrong, and what could be turned into something more sinister.'

Mr Sean added that the makers of South Park have, as yet, received no legal correspondence.
If they decided to chase the fast buck by playing the victims, spouting utter hypocrisy and double standards, whilst stabbing people in the back along the way - they deserve every bit of mockery and criticism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
OMG I hadn't seen Smeg in that outfit close up.
Ill fitted and crumpled as usual.
May be she is some sort of vampire and has no reflection and people are too scared to tell her.
Or could it be Smeg thought she would get a pity party.
The thing about this outfit is, she wore if for trooping The colours 20019 (?) and pictured on the balcony with the RF. It was thought to be inappropriate as too much shoulder and chest revealed. So when she was riding in the carriage some time after, she had pulled it down over her shoulders quite a bit more and was definitely an off the shoulder dress. She was trying to be provocative. She truly thought she had been put on God's green earth to make changes to the stuffy old RF :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry

Thalia

VIP Member
All 're-enactments' - the acting was appalling - especially around the 'texts'
and weren't they supposed to be 'roasting a chicken' when he proposed??? 🤮
How very dare you!
This is an Oscar-worthy performance, worthy of an Oscar or a Bafta or some other acting award:

Totally believable.

So believable it's hard to believe that it's acted and not real*

*In case you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member

I wrote to Ben Wallace when the news broke about Harry's '25'comments. I said he needed to be disowned because he had endangered himself and the whole Royal family etc and I also said Parliament needed to remove him from the line of succession and cease to invite him to any Royal event because he is a security risk etc etc etc

Ben replied and thanked me for my email and said my comments had been carefully noted.
I know other Tattlers also wrote a similar email and received a similarly worded reply.

I asked my RAF serving family members what they thought of Ben Wallace and all said 'good guy.'
I asked them what they thought about Harry and all said, 'wanker.' [And this was long before Oprah, Netflix and Waaaaaagh.]

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230221-225514_Google.jpg

My avatar is Cam from Modern Family when he and his husband Mitch dressed up for Halloween

However, as an overweight gal with long dark hair I do bear more than a passing resemblance to Cam (Eric Stonestreet) in this pic!

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Why would you tuck your top up underneath your bra???

gettyimages-454690162.jpg

Also, always make sure you use the toilet before you leave so that you aren't photographed when you are busting for a pee 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Prince Philip apparently told Kate when she first joined the RF that Royals never look at the camera. I am sure he imparted this advice to the ILBW too but naturally she ignored it as she always knows best.
Same with the tongue sticking out thing. She got told to stop doing it but said it was ‘cute’ and carried on.

It wasn’t cute, because she is 40+ and not 4 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I liked the part where she says she’s ethnic, and the ‘Prince of Canada’ goes “wait…you’re ethnic?”
I saw a brilliant description of her somewhere a few days ago but I can’t remember where it was.
Anyway, it was something like …

Not many people have anything good to say about the US’s Palest Black Woman’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Libitina

VIP Member
And here we have a Meghan-loving pig trashing Catherine for aging while bragging about working for a company that sells anti-aging products in her bio. You can't make this stuff up.

I messaged Sephora about her role with them as a diversity and inclusion advocate. Hopefully she’ll get a massive rap on her knuckles at the very least.

eta: screenshot of tweet for posterity

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
So she is upset and overwhelmed and hasn't even watched it all, haha. Karma.

Harry and Meghan #315 Karma is a bitch

• Haha
  • Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Apart from the kidneys and Brussel sprouts, this surprisingly made me tear up (probably because my grandmother is quite ill, I've seen lots of frail old ladies in the hospital lately and reassessing many things in my life). PoW is so naturally caring, considerate, with a gentle presence and it's beautiful to see - especially in a time full of vapid influencers, narcs and The Harkles. I feel like such attributes/behaviour aren't appreciated or cultivated enough
Do you know you are so right. high brow people diss the POW as a clothes horse and a breeding machine for the firm, but she brings so much joy to people as do a great many of the working royals, to everyday folk. It really is special what they do, lifting the lives and enjoyment of those who have lived varying degrees of life. It can never be underestimated to me, the joy it can bring especially to our older people and those that look after them. Kate is also so good with young families and children. if we are to have a RF, this is the sort of special person I would want to look up to.

Service maybe Universal Megan, but some do it better than others !!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Poppea

VIP Member
I see can't believe that she filmed the moment when Harry proposed to her and the moment she called Jess to tell her it was happening. I just think the whole moment to record this was very strange and the whole thing felt like a set up.

They filmed in December, when the dog had broken legs. AFTER the engagement, which was announced in November.

It felt set up because it was set up.😁

• Sick
Reactions: 49