Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelesque

Jings, how fake is that? Even if they are doing a reconstruction of the event, surely it should not be such ham acting? “okay lovies remember to look surprised “…wonder if after take 15, 000 they just said, stuff it he’s going to look straight into the ‘supposedly not there camera’ so we’ll just have to go with the best one. Have I said how much I despise this pair?😉😂
I also never got why he made such a fuss. He has met and is friends with some of the biggest celebs and influencers in the world. Why turn into such a star fucker about Beyoncé? Makes him look parochial and small.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
That Beyoncé scene always cracks me up. Sat next to each other on their MacBook trying to look busy but probably playing candy crush or seeing what’s written about them.

Tossers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Palpatine

VIP Member
I see they’re blaming bad weather in Europe for the tomato shortage in the UK.
That’s a barefaced lie.
I know for a fact that Brits are hoarding them for a particular date in May.
Just in case a certain Privah-Say seeking couple turn up.

Hah! I’m not a fool 🤨🤨
Don’t know what you’re talking about;)

469FDB46-DA2B-4B25-B9FA-0DD73E80C914.jpeg

of course, my supply is tinned:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
They were scared of the racism threat which I’m sure she used at every opportunity to get her way. And what good did it do to give in, she went ahead and used the racism card anyway.

Maybe, hopefully, by that time TRF just decided to not bend any more to her threats and sent her and idiot boy packing.
I think the delusional duo thought that after the Orca's comments on race they would be appointed King and Queen of the Commonwealth to prove that TRF is not racist. I joke, but I really think they thought they wold come up with something of sorts. What they never expected, and still don't tbh, is that silence is the most effective way to beat them.

knoddle

VIP Member
Forgive me, but I need a little whine time. Where I live it is cold, I expect it to be cold in the winter. Usually we get a few days of -20 to -30 degree weather including wind chill. Well tonight begins the third dangerous cold front lasting for 4 days or more this winter. My poor dogs still have to go outside; once it is below -10 degress, in the interest of safety I have to winterize and go out with them. Brrrrrr, I dream of spring. I also dream that the reeks will be forced to move to Alaska where hairy's todger will never thaw.

• Haha
  • Heart

Olaf26

Chatty Member

❤ gives this lady all of her attention and doesn’t rush away

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Another thing that Harry and Peg were doing with their latest projects was rewiring algorithms.

Kate has always been a hugger. There are several pictures of her hugging people, especially children. But now when you Google Kate Middleton hugging you get articles about Peg and her lies. That was on purpose.

The same goes for the wedding. Harry tried to insert him and his blue todger into one of the most beautiful days of his brother's life. I got a few articles of his blue todger when I googled their wedding but luckily the pictures remain of Kate and Will mostly.

• Angry
  • Wow

Duee

VIP Member

Oh I missed this. Did anyone else catch it?
Someone from tattle actually mentioned it, or even put the screenshot here so I knew this before watching the episode.

ETA: it was @Anna2020 with this twitter screenshot 👍👏

40D95C00-267B-4CDF-89C3-37CB30B69D9D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I personally can’t see how they would be able to sue SP as cleverly enough details were changed to take away direct slander/personal identity. What’s brilliant about SP is that some people like us on this thread could appreciate a lot of subtleties, and if they try to sue and mention any of that then they are effectively admitting to being as pathetic as the SP writers expose them to be. I assume SP have in house lawyers who will advise where the line for identity needs to be drawn - the book cover for me is the closest it gets to directly ‘exposing’ them but even that would be thrown out as a face on a book cover isn’t exactly unique. The fact that she’s upset about the brand list is funny, again she’s identifying with it to feel upset by it. She’s lucky that they said sorority girl rather than yacht girl imo.
Daily Mail:

so she's been upset and overwhelmed for DAYS about a depiction of her real self ..... :ROFLMAO: (and she's only seen a bit of it!!!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

IngressUK

VIP Member

Clarkson was roasted by and attempted to be 'cancelled' by the Smirkle apologists.

He only publicly said what many of us think about the odious witch.

Unfortunately there are some out there whom think the likes of Smeghan and Harold can do no wrong. Despite their many fibs, contradictions, double standards, playing themselves as victims and throwing their respective families under the bus.

Some stand by her because of her race. I don't care what race someone is. If you are a nasty piece of work that isn't even a factor to defend someone.

Reactions: 45