Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
Yes, in that photo it’s obvious by the iron line that she’s pulled it down. I guess when you’re “heart attack gorgeous” you want the world to see the shoulders that will weaken a man and make him swoon. Let’s not forget “legs that go on forever” 😉
Pulling the shoulders down is akin to a teenage schoolgirl rolling up her skirt at the waistband.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Meghan had been informed that the Coronation is for Charles, right?

She's probably convinced that her and Waaaah are being given the crown hence why she's pouting about being excluded.

Someone needs to text her daily reminders that it's not all about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
This is what our royal family is for. Highlighting the causes, making people's day and serving the population. Its not about you. It's about where you've gone to. Prince Philip knew this, so do the current serving members. The dumb Prince and his Instagram loving bitch wife offer nothing because they are empty and have nothing to give. That's what SP nailed

FpD5NRKXoAAEv2q.jpg_large.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Just saw on the BBC that they've confirmed they have no intentions of suing over South Park. How magnanimous of them and also such a relief for Matt and Trey because I'd say they were absolutely shitting themselves. 🤣
Fancy being so litigious you have to issue a statement saying you aren’t going to be litigious on this occasion 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

vretch

VIP Member
I have really changed my opinion of Harry over the last few months. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve always known he was an entitled, jealous, dumb prick but it has really floored me to see his hatred for his brother and sister in law. I really never in my dreams would have believed he hated them so much because he seemed to really enjoy their company.

But now whenever I read anything about Harry, my only response tends to be….Fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Oh is poor Megsy-wegsy 'upset and overwhelmed' ? Oh poor her ... now she knows how she made her staff feel, the ***t.

Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
There are times when I think the PPOW do respond too much to the Harkles - like when the royal ladies were all dressed in the same colours at the Christmas Carols or now that CPOW seems to eagerly hug everyone at her appointments.
But it's the little things that show me they are genuine - like when you see the POW lingering to a wall concentrated on what the NHS people was telling him or when today Catherine was talking to the 109 years old lady and she was caressing very softly her knee. That's the gesture of someone who really cares and worries about the person she is interacting with.

My Grandma was ill for a long time - it was a shock for her when my Mom died and she never really recovered - and we always judged the people looking after her by this little gestures that we knew would bring her comfort even when her dementia would made her days a blur.

That can only be taught by example, by watching others doing it. And is very very hard to fake it. And as @wafflesnwings so correctly pointed out these qualities have very little currency these days when people fight for more likes and followers instead of more kindness and gentleness.

I don't think our Royal ladies have Meghan in mind when they choose their outfits. They might agree to colour co-ordinate with each other but I don't think they give Meghan much thought when it comes to clothes.
I don't think Catherine sends any messages either.
I think the Royal ladies have all sighed a huge sigh of relief that she is no longer a working Royal and I think they do their best not to think of her at all.
They just get on with their work in return for their privileges and they follow the late Queen's example by not taking the piss.

Meghan is just not important. They have all moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

wisebutwild

VIP Member
To endorse the fact that this woman has an unchallengeable sense of style and elegance I give you this outfit .......

meghan-markle-february-12-2015_getty_p.jpg

Note how the brown suede diamanté trimmed shoes complement the checked pants and the striped top, which may be an old wardrobe staple favourite of hers from back in her yachting days!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

D. A.

VIP Member
The SP gif has a whole new put down now doesn't it?!!

There is a big part of me that wants her to go into politics - it will get her attention off the UK & Royals & perhaps onto all those US politicians that disagree with her?! As long as she doesn't get to make any decisions that may affect the UK, she press the red button first chance she gets 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 59

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I've become a minor local celebrity (I wish!) so I expect a red carpet, expensive champagne, pashmina bathrobes, designer heels almost-flats that I can steal take home, expensive chocolate desserts with 24k gold embellishments, two emerald tiaras and 20 billion pounds. Will send on the rest of the list in my best creepy-crawly calligraphic handwriting. 😉

Thank you for the new thread and title! ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Thalia

VIP Member

From that article: The source told The Spectator that the Duchess of Sussex 'is annoyed by South Park but refuses to watch it all.'

So, come on, who believes that she hasn't watched it over and over while making notes in her finest calligraphy with one tear gently falling from her left eye?

Anyone?

Anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58