Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
H helped Orlando Bloom with his voice when OB played H in the cartoon series about George, his friends and family.
I am not sure how bad it portrayed everyone.
So, he's fine with some American comedian/whatever making a cartoon satirising his nephew. In fact, he even helps the actor doing the voiceover.

But he's not OK when it happens to him.

Sounds about right for him, doesn't it? The hypocrisy off the charts as usual.

William and Catherine just ignored the whole Gary Janetti thing and it soon died a natural death.

South Park will probably run and run. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
300k may sound like a huge bill, but it's nothing compared to the lifelong cost of their security should they win. So I'm happy to bung in a tenner ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A new pic made tonight after seeing the South Park pics in people's profiles 💖 so I thought I'd make something from South Park, it's not come out as much as I hoped but still would like to share 😀😄 x..

Resizer_16771228596661.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I hope if Harold looses his case with the HO for IPP status to be reinstated, that repays the cost of the case. Why should we as tax payers fund this vanity project. That money should be used for real genuine legal cases :sick:

• Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've made two pics tonight 🥰 earlier then my normal time but I be catching up more later 😀 xx..

First one lol...

Resizer_16771870077383.jpg

The ahem, South Park version 😄😄🤭 x...

Resizer_16771869954121.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Just saw on the BBC that they've confirmed they have no intentions of suing over South Park. How magnanimous of them and also such a relief for Matt and Trey because I'd say they were absolutely shitting themselves. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and title (THEY KILLED KENNY! lol, took me a bit to get the reference)

@Cinnamon.girl and B/W: i wanted to say this for some time, but i'm forever late to reply: the whole banyan story is, for lack of better words, bonkers! whoever lived near them or had contact with banyans knows they uproot entire streets, if not neighbourhoods (see the famous Gomero from Recoleta in Buenos Aires). who the hell buries biohazardus tissue remains (a foetus at 12 weeks is the size of an underfed tangerine) under a banyan? not ficus, banyan, as in a big ass colony of ficus growing over eachother.

that's all i wanted to say. cheers and thanks again for the thread and the lovely company :)
Yup. So true about the banyan trees. Saw them in Hawaii; including one that took up an entire block.

Their "story" about burying a fetus is not only disgusting but illegal. Yes, illegal. It is illegal to bury human remains in your backyard here in the US. They should have been arrested and criminally charged. Would Harry have some kind of international immunity that prevents him from being arrested for a crime? Anyone else would have been and their backyard dug up by law enforcement.

My God, they are so protected. No wonder they think they are invincible. Able to say anything, do anything, fake pregnancies, etc.

And another thing I need to get off my chest: Wearing a moonbump and pretending to be pregnant on a world stage is a sign of mental illness. The surrogacy issue is so separate from the issue of deceit. Yes, I understand the LOS but that is separate from being a sociopathic liar.

🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I would edit my above post to add this, but it's a must see for everyone so, here is Catherine meeting Nora, age 109 :love:

Apart from the kidneys and Brussel sprouts, this surprisingly made me tear up (probably because my grandmother is quite ill, I've seen lots of frail old ladies in the hospital lately and reassessing many things in my life). PoW is so naturally caring, considerate, with a gentle presence and it's beautiful to see - especially in a time full of vapid influencers, narcs and The Harkles. I feel like such attributes/behaviour aren't appreciated or cultivated enough

• Heart
If there’s ever an outfit that shows her narcissism it’s that off both shoulders ‘Trooping of the colours’ dress.

Talk about a classless slapper. Nothing revolutionary or cutting edge, just inappropriate to her empty core.
View attachment 1978747
Now, I don't care about the off the shoulder thing (I know it's not done, but I'm basically 'whatever' about it). But look at it. The shoulders are not sitting right because she's clearly pulled them further down than they're supposed to sit so it's got a funny crease in it, and those buttons are pulling so much the seam is turning outwards.

I'm no expert (and generally look like a sack of spuds) but considering she had access to tailoring, that is a shit outfit. All because it's not fitting correctly.

Edited to add additional rant:

Think of all those everyday people who attend royal events and show up looking their best... not one person would choose to wear an outfit that was as ill fitting as this.

• Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Just a thought.....Would South Park dare do an episode related to moon bumps? I don't think they would go there and that would be a nightmare for their legal department to approve for air.
They did show Tom Cruise locked up shouting IM IN THE CLOSET so who knows

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I have really changed my opinion of Harry over the last few months. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve always known he was an entitled, jealous, dumb prick but it has really floored me to see his hatred for his brother and sister in law. I really never in my dreams would have believed he hated them so much because he seemed to really enjoy their company.

But now whenever I read anything about Harry, my only response tends to be….Fuck off.
Can you imagine the hurt felt by Wills and Kate with his actions, lies and total betrayal of them in Spare and in interviews. Before Megs they included him in all sorts of things, public events and I would imagine private events as well …. he was part of their family. Then she came on the scene and they had her sussed from the start, knowing she was not ‘suitable’ for him, a gold digger.
I should imagine, because of the love they felt for him, they subtly tried to persuade him to take it slowly hoping the relationship would fizzle out and, when that didn’t work, went in a bit harder telling him some truths about her which Haz refused to believe.

JMO but they did everything they possibly could to help Haz and he now just throws it all back in their faces. No wonder the P&POW are angry and can’t just forgive his actions at the drop of a hat ….. it will take many years for these wounds to heal, if ever.

• Sick
  • Sad