Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Don't know if already posted but that music and something or other site has a headline saying Prince William contacted his mistress after the BAFTAS.
Someone is getting desperate or revenge for the palace leaking to the media.
I wonder who owns that site, and I think their is another one but cannot remember its name either.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I don't have cats, I'm ever so much a dog lover, but need some advice. The reason for me asking is very long winded so I'll spare you.

Can a house cat go and live with two outdoorsy type cats? I can't see why not, but hey ho, said house cat might see the cat flap and want to venture into the great outdoors. Seriously though, is it a done thing or a definite no no.

• Wow

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Blind attached about them spending time apart….

Used to hate them with fiery passion which has ebbed now to a constant malevolent crackle but tbh for the sake of the children I would find it quite sad for a family to break up. But I can’t see how all that hatred and vitriol and resentment was going to turn Out well - when you live like that and no one else to attack, turn inwards.

Attachments

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
This is a basic difference at how the royals, especially Kate, take a picture. They never look directly at the camera. This is truly a talent that Meghan possesses. It doesn’t matter where or when or the type of situation, she always looks directly at the lens.
I would be arrested for pointing out which other (actually) famous personality shares that knack 😂 along with a dislike for freedom of speech as it applies to everyone else ..

Forgive me, but I need a little whine time. Where I live it is cold, I expect it to be cold in the winter. Usually we get a few days of -20 to -30 degree weather including wind chill. Well tonight begins the third dangerous cold front lasting for 4 days or more this winter. My poor dogs still have to go outside; once it is below -10 degress, in the interest of safety I have to winterize and go out with them. Brrrrrr, I dream of spring. I also dream that the reeks will be forced to move to Alaska where hairy's todger will never thaw.

OMG and here we are running around a bit like headless chickens because heatwaves have already started - at least a month or so before normal. I've got rashes everywhere (and no, I didn't go anywhere near The Minge) - they are 100% heat rashes. 😒

I wish we could do a bit of a weather exchange! Hope Spring is just round the corner for you 😘 and I hope your 'loving' wishes for the Stoats come true too.

Chita

VIP Member
In my experience with Narcs (recently working with 2) they ultimately turn on each other and decry the other person as narcissic while failing to recognise that they are exactly the same.
If Charles IS a narc, how does he win the narc battle with Meghan?

• Sick

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
The reeks don't have friends, they have people who are useful. However the number of useful people as resources are rapidly dwindling. After hairy's campy mugging about Beyonce's alleged text on nutflix, beyonce is in the harkle who? camp.
Mostly I listen to Opera/art music, however I grew up with Country Western and Blue Grass, so I have a soft spot for Dolly Patron and other artists from that era, the new Country music-meh. Leonard Cohen and Lyle Lovett are my favorite popular musicians.
Similar taste in music as me! Love classical but people can’t understand why you listen to it.
Love Country and some of the modern stuff is really good. Love George Strait, Garth and the Dixie Chicks

• Heart

toninottony

VIP Member
At the end of the last thread Nuttynana asked if smeagol could simply be appointed to Feintein's US Senate seat. Although Feinstein looks really frail and is clearly suffering from cognition problems, she plans to complete her term. California is a crazy place, even if smeagol bumped her off, she has no chance at that seat. There are many formidable, established politicians who have been impatiently waiting for Feinstein to retire for years- cheif among them is Congressman Adam Schiff.

The abundance of smeagol this and that stories are par for the course, but I am really tired of the Big Willy cheating stories. The camp follower's followers need firetruck off.
It wouldn’t happen for multiple reasons doubt If Schaffer will wind up with it either what a lot of people don’t seem to notice is the actual power players or fronts actually come from the Bay Area not Southern California and have ties to the east coast

• Wow

ChipDex

VIP Member
I know the source is RadarOnline so pinch-of-salt needed, but regardless of that, wouldn't this count as some sort of blackmail? I hope Andrew isn't daft enough to think this is a good idea, especially after how "Spare' didn't exactly have the effect that Harold anticipated, and ultimately made him a laughingstock.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Duee

VIP Member
Thanks. It works.

I've added it on the first page of the Wiki, below the South Park video, and on the joint projects page, under the Orca interview heading. I've tried not to make it too explicit, but we will all know what it means.

Is there any way other people can add things to your drive ie the Netflix videos?
I don’t think it’s possible to upload things to other people’s drives… I guess. 🤷‍♀️ but actually anyone can create their own “for tattle only” gmail account that automatically gets its own google drive and could upload there things and share with us the same way.

p.s. no, unfortunately 🤔 fortunately 🤨 well, I don’t have any other audio/video files though. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 17