Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldshoes

Chatty Member
if it is a sensible cat then yes they can go out - as has been said go slowly perhaps little walks in a harness and lead first. Make sure chipped and also take a good face - on photo for the lost posters and one of the body. Try not to let out at busy times - rush hour for example and not on a Friday afternoon when everyone is off for the weekend/ holidays and they get locked in! Perhaps look into tracker collars?/SPOILER

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At least she's not scared to give it a go! Good for her. I'd rather look like her than Beyonce tbh.
Took a few liberties with the text. ..

Fungus spotted at high-end restaurant, going in or out.

"Fungus kept her monochrome outfit simple and understated, wearing a short black dress revealing legs that go on for ever.

She chose comfort with a pair of black trainers from Primark with a thick white platform. The whimsical shoes were adorned with a Chipmunk face, complete with whiskers.

Known for her cutting edge when it comes to fashion, Fergie wrapped up in a large colourful shawl in primary colours, which added a punch. Her copper tresses were pushed back in a long stringy ponytail, and she added a touch of bling with a headband studded with red and green gems, and a pair of small paste hoop earrings. She carried a doggie-bag for Andy containing pollock offcuts and stuffed vine leaves.....Awwww.

The stylish author wore a simple makeup, with a dash of blush adding definition to her booze-flushed complexion, and some eyeliner bringing real drama to her staring eyes."
View attachment 1982719

Copyright Fffarkke Fffotos
NGL I'd totally wear those shoes

• Haha
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The Dance was written and beautifully recorded by Garth Brooks, although I am sure he is happy about the royalties generated by a new recording. I remember Dolly Parton laughinglying thanking Whitney Houston for recording I'll always love you; I must say I preferred the simplicity and vulnerable emotional version by Dolly over the powerhouse version by Whitney, but both were wonderful.

Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah keeps getting recorded by other artists, but no one performs it like Cohen. My favorite version is his Live from London version, performed late in life- makes me cry evertime. Backstory, after his financial manager(?) basically stole all his money, Cohen went back on the road with really good musicians, extrodinary backup singers and his signature fedora. BTW Smeagol, that's how one wears a fedora!!!

Leonard......Thank you so much for this Knoddle ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼
My favourite is Live in San Sebastian.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Did the Queen and Dude of Edinburgh do a good job of parenting?
I hereby present the Tattle court with this information.......

Charles - spoiled, endulged but basically kind hearted. Produced 2 sons, one of whom will be a good King and another who is excellent at being an ungrateful and vengeful brat.
Andrew - spoiled, endulged, pompous, entitled and basically a big headed git. Produced 2 daughters, one of whom seems ok and another who seems to be sly and devious.
Anne - practical, sensible, tough and hard working. Produced a son who seems ok and a daughter, also ok.
Edward - started off being a twat but has reformed himself to be a good egg. Produced two kids, a daughter who seems ok and a son we don't really know much about but hasnt yet done anything to piss us off.

Put your wigs and gowns on, get your gavel, call yourself Judy Sheindlin and get judging.
@Chita I agree and the weakest links Charles,Camilla and the Yorkie clan are out with the Stoat.

An unrealistic parenting choice and probably due to the amount of time spent away and overindulgence from guilt.

Don't know if Charles is a narcissist but he is a stupid man,out of touch,tetchy and self righteous,he is on a hiding to nothing with this lot of plebs and should show some balls and rid us of them!

Bobble22

VIP Member
Prince William has a mistress? He looked happy enough at the Dafters the other night with Kate or is it a lie?

jackieweavericestorm

Yay ! I'll be backing Catherine, being a Welshie Lady Muck

Then you may want to consider backing William...(although I recognise no Prince of Wales!)

susan1375

Chatty Member
I wonder if he is pushing out pa to disguise the fact he won’t do the same to the stoat. The fact that stoat has insider info on kc is his own fault, if he hadn’t fraternised with the wrong people (no different than PA but he gets away with it) and taken money he wouldn’t be in this situation. I do wonder what effect it’s having in PAs mental health. Remember he hasn’t been prosecuted and he is the scape goat but he is regularly mocked on sm and papers with leaks from the palace about kc getting him out/ stopping funding. The stoat on the other hand must be treated with kid gloves for the sake of his mental health.

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Used to love this type of thing when I was young. Sometimes came with my comic 'Bunty'. You had to cut out the clothes which had little tabs on them which you folded over so the clothes could 'hook' over the shoulders of the figures. Come to think of it, perhaps Smegs should wear something along those lines now ..... they would probably fit better than the 'normal' clothes she wears!
Don’t suppose you still have your Ladybird ring ? Probably worth a fortune now. 😉

Reactions: 13