Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Yeah about that, we've had a little trouble keeping cleaning staff recently... apparently the 'big book of how to treat your staff' by the Princess of Canada isn't as good as the reviews would have you believe ;)

Congrats @Thalia
Well done DanDan but you cannot pass through those sacred doors until you have given Sir Tom some smoked salmon and, if you don't he will piss up your leg and use it as a scratching post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
@LadyMuck always the best curator. This video is hilarious. Daniel reading the letter the ILBW sent to her father is wonderful. And yes, it's so annoying that she never, ever speaks nor writes things objectively but always figuratively and with "floral language with no meaning in it", a sign of narcissism. That's also why the world can clearly identify the pieces of the Waaaaaagh book she has written or when Hazbeen is giving speeches written by her (and usually about her).

She is sooooooo corny and tasteless and fake and that's all over everything she writes. Like a layer of grease that can never be cleaned.
That layer of grease on the roof of the bloody oven that you can't get to because of the element 😡

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Question for those of you who have weathered the storm of having narcissists in your life -

What happens when a narcissist gets another narcissist in their life?
Who wins?
Or do they destroy each other?

IS Charles a narcissist or just a spoiled and indulged Prince?
In my experience, the lesser narc caters to the greater narc in hope of impressing them and getting favours from them/benefiting off their narc-ness. Until the lesser narc can become a greater narc. Resentment summers though. Narcs prefer to grift where possible so this is the ideal situation for them, not so much for their victims.

Equal or lesser narcs are competition to be stamped out. This is usually an ideal situation for the victims since the narcs' attention is directed elsewhere, unless they use the victims as pawns. Which happens either way so 🤷

As to who wins - usually the one with more resources, fewer accompanying personality disorders and more enablers. Lacking any minute bit of conscience also helps. Haven't yet seen any cases where both were destroyed.

Can't say whether Charles is a narc or not, but ideally, he should win since he has all the resources. But then this is the World of the Woke and the Entitled, so right now, Smegs is quite the contender.

JAR21

VIP Member
I will share my tattle drive (Orca’s i/w already therw) in the afternoon with this episode too, safely saved and stored in my device.
Thanks.

When you do, I'll add it as a link in the Wiki.

Is the Netflix crap on there too?

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I had the Pink Panther 2 playing on tv while painting, it ended and some Hallmark-ish movie started. Let me see the title 🧐 Adriana Trigliani's Very Valentine. Don't know what's going on but there's a single female so everyone wants her to not be single anymore. Something about royalty then, and then how Smegsy trapped found her prince so she should too.

The funnier bit is that the heroine has a shoe-making business 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh and the guy who looks to be the hero is a chef 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I wonder if he is pushing out pa to disguise the fact he won’t do the same to the stoat. The fact that stoat has insider info on kc is his own fault, if he hadn’t fraternised with the wrong people (no different than PA but he gets away with it) and taken money he wouldn’t be in this situation. I do wonder what effect it’s having in PAs mental health. Remember he hasn’t been prosecuted and he is the scape goat but he is regularly mocked on sm and papers with leaks from the palace about kc getting him out/ stopping funding. The stoat on the other hand must be treated with kid gloves for the sake of his mental health.
There has been much in the blinds about PA - the case v VG is the one which has gained most publicity and yes he was scapegoated as an easy target. If there was absolutely no case to answer (trafficking) then she would not have been paid off. It is a huge can of worms. He allegedly visited Epstein's island as well as his NY townhouse on several occasions. As did many others high up in politics yet to be exposed.
His bullish, entitled and arrogant behaviour has been reported in the national press - eg smashing into the Palace gates - his invitations & liberties given to Epstein & Maxwell to BP - there is a photo of Maxwell sitting on the monarch's throne. He is not a nice man. Neither is Harold. Both of them imo deserve all the negative press they get.

• Sick

DoubleOld

VIP Member
DM article by Richard Eden - focus of Coronation will be Charles, William & George + working royals. ie reducing Harold & ILBW to bit parts. Would this be enough to deter them from attending?
Oh, yes it will absofuckinglutely deter them from attending. 👏👏👏

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Yes, and if it is Wiltshire Farm Foods, the nice, understanding delivery person will even put them in his freezer for him! (And, if it is anything like the chap who delivered to my parents, will offer to change lightbulbs free of charge….love WFarm Foods, but I hate the Harkles)
Wiltshire Farm Foods also do the graded zizzed meals - with all the advantages above - plus the bonus of not having to use a knife & fork (he can use his teddy christening spoon), and not having to get his valet to put his teeth in. Even better still, the liquidised version and he can suck it up!!
No sweat at all! ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
surely W & K have done their share of babysitting the Harkles - since the funeral of HMQ they have been hit with the salvos in Waaagh. If the Harkles do get to do a walkabout (but what about the heightened security?) then it should be with their chum Eug. (the placards can be hoisted and tomatoes aimed without the risk of hitting others).

• Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
Here for your delectation - to cut out 'n' keep and play with to your heart's content ... the devil's in the detail 🤮
(apologies that the pic is so small - looks like withdrawn from sale & 'images not available' so screenshot only - would love to have seen the 'underwear' pick labels!)

Harold & ILBW Paper Dolls -
That’s certainly not Megsie shaped and 'hunky Harry' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
think yourself lucky as a teen of the early 80s we had ra ra skirts drop waists backcombed Enormous hair held with a can of hairspray & back eyeliner overkill
…unless you were a Preppie or dressed like Madonna or Pat Benatar-the latter of which was my fav as she was far less trashy, and I could punk even her style out to suit my own taste! My old roommate at the time was the big hair/Aquanet kind of girl. I always worried too, because she was a smoker & I never wanted to see her go up in flames!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19