Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
At least she's not scared to give it a go! Good for her. I'd rather look like her than Beyonce tbh.
Took a few liberties with the text. ..

Fungus spotted at high-end restaurant, going in or out.

"Fungus kept her monochrome outfit simple and understated, wearing a short black dress revealing legs that go on for ever.

She chose comfort with a pair of black trainers from Primark with a thick white platform. The whimsical shoes were adorned with a Chipmunk face, complete with whiskers.

Known for her cutting edge when it comes to fashion, Fergie wrapped up in a large colourful shawl in primary colours, which added a punch. Her copper tresses were pushed back in a long stringy ponytail, and she added a touch of bling with a headband studded with red and green gems, and a pair of small paste hoop earrings. She carried a doggie-bag for Andy containing pollock offcuts and stuffed vine leaves.....Awwww.

The stylish author wore a simple makeup, with a dash of blush adding definition to her booze-flushed complexion, and some eyeliner bringing real drama to her staring eyes."
View attachment 1982719

Copyright Fffarkke Fffotos
LOL funny @Cinnamon.girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Your commentary is priceless. Should I hate myself for laughing so hard at it? :unsure:

Nah.

:ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Safcfootienut

I think its a plausible theory but the photo with the arrow pointing to Megnuts has been discussed on here before and it isn't her....I believe she is a model who was on the yacht with her boyfriend. There is also an allegation Marcus A is in one of these photos and it isn't him either. Doesn't mean she didn't know Andrew in the biblical sense though.

Reactions: 17

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Do bears like the taste of Elizabeth Arden?

Asking for a friend ๐Ÿ˜
Very much. But they were only able to grab an arm before she was rescued and they really don't like being reminded of it. It's considered a massive failure in BearWorld. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Yes, I mean, just look at those two. Orange tan running, ratty greasy hair, sloppily-oranged bristles on him, piggy eyes, all bones and fat asses. And we have an idea of where their fingers have been *crotch scritches and EA cream* Sooooo unappetising ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you so much! There were imperfections, but I think it was the symbol 'Aum' that absorbed all that energy - it's quite powerful. I'll have a plain mirror next time onwards.

And the wall is a great idea! I'll tell mum to do the visualisation as well. She needs it even more than I do.

Sanity is quite overrated, I love madness and a bit of chaos ๐Ÿ˜‚โ™ฅ Lots of love to you too! ๐Ÿค—

I already feel lighter ๐Ÿ™‚

I can send over some old kinnow. It's a lovely citrus, bigger than lemons, the peel dries pretty hard in the fridge but the entire fruit feels rather light when dried as such. Hits quite nicely. And if it splits, it releases mushy flesh with a sickly sweet smell (only when it has died like this, otherwise fresh it's amazing). Can make quite the game out of it. ๐Ÿ˜‰
would they be lobbable with a tennis raquet or thwackable by a cricket bat? ;)

• Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Did any see Jamie Lee Curtis throwing shade towards next flux/over sharers and an exclusive group at the BAFTAs? I canโ€™t link it!

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Surely if the ยฃ249,000 PA subsidy is cut it will stay with the Duchy of Lancaster & hence go to the Exchequer, not into KC's pocket?
Restoration of Buckingham Palace is costed at about ยฃ369Million until 2027, compare with Palace of Westminster which could be up to ยฃ22bn.
This from Wikipedia
Duchy of Lancaster
The Duchy of Lancaster is the private estate of the British sovereign as Duke of Lancaster.[1][2] The principal purpose of the estate is to provide a source of independent income to the sovereign.[2][3] The estate consists of a portfolio of lands, properties and assets held in trust for the sovereign and is administered separately from the Crown Estate
I think BW's point is that cutting PA's stipend is not slimming the Monarchy. If the stipend comes from the Duchy of Lancaster and is removed from PA, then from the above Wikipedia BW is right that the 249,000 Pounds a year remains with the Duchy, ie. KC.
The net income from the Duchy is paid to the reigning sovereign, so if PA loses his stipend logically KC keeps it as he doesn't have to pay it.
The Duchy of Lancaster was described in Town & Country magazine as"that most elusive of Estates".
I can't do the maths about the restoration of BP, it's beyond me.

Last edited:

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Gb news earlier with Lady C talking about Ben Wallace's comments and also Lady Hussey's return, and some choice comments about M

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Firstly the bears didn't do anything to me. I am Queen Bear, thank you very much and I just wanted to send my bears a tasty treat. It's now crossed my mind that it might not be a tasty treat and some sort of poison instead so I'm not going to risk the bears now. :unsure::giggle:

Also: Make a new mirror, you can have/make as many as you like. But don't make it pretty!!! Make sure that you put a mistake into it when you make it. That way the evil eye won't want it.
Start imaging a wall surrounding you that nothing can get through. The more thought you put into the wall, the stronger the wall will be. You can think of any kind of wall. I tend to have castle walls because they're so much more romantic. But I am quite mad and you mustn't forget that. Much love to you ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yes, I mean, just look at those two. Orange tan running, ratty greasy hair, sloppily-oranged bristles on him, piggy eyes, all bones and fat asses. And we have an idea of where their fingers have been *crotch scritches and EA cream* Sooooo unappetising ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you so much! There were imperfections, but I think it was the symbol 'Aum' that absorbed all that energy - it's quite powerful. I'll have a plain mirror next time onwards.

And the wall is a great idea! I'll tell mum to do the visualisation as well. She needs it even more than I do.

Sanity is quite overrated, I love madness and a bit of chaos ๐Ÿ˜‚โ™ฅ Lots of love to you too! ๐Ÿค—

I already feel lighter ๐Ÿ™‚

surely W & K have done their share of babysitting the Harkles - since the funeral of HMQ they have been hit with the salvos in Waaagh. If the Harkles do get to do a walkabout (but what about the heightened security?) then it should be with their chum Eug. (the placards can be hoisted and tomatoes aimed without the risk of hitting others).
I can send over some old kinnow. It's a lovely citrus, bigger than lemons, the peel dries pretty hard in the fridge but the entire fruit feels rather light when dried as such. Hits quite nicely. And if it splits, it releases mushy flesh with a sickly sweet smell (only when it has died like this, otherwise fresh it's amazing). Can make quite the game out of it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I had the Pink Panther 2 playing on tv while painting, it ended and some Hallmark-ish movie started. Let me see the title ๐Ÿง Adriana Trigliani's Very Valentine. Don't know what's going on but there's a single female so everyone wants her to not be single anymore. Something about royalty then, and then how Smegsy trapped found her prince so she should too.

The funnier bit is that the heroine has a shoe-making business ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh and the guy who looks to be the hero is a chef ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The Adriano Trigliani book is very good and not sweet sickly hallmark.
The heroine is actually quite feisty and independent.

Libitina

VIP Member
Forgive me, but I need a little whine time. Where I live it is cold, I expect it to be cold in the winter. Usually we get a few days of -20 to -30 degree weather including wind chill. Well tonight begins the third dangerous cold front lasting for 4 days or more this winter. My poor dogs still have to go outside; once it is below -10 degress, in the interest of safety I have to winterize and go out with them. Brrrrrr, I dream of spring. I also dream that the reeks will be forced to move to Alaska where hairy's todger will never thaw.
Is that in C or F?!