Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for those of you who have weathered the storm of having narcissists in your life -

What happens when a narcissist gets another narcissist in their life?
Who wins?
Or do they destroy each other?

IS Charles a narcissist or just a spoiled and indulged Prince?

Reactions: 22
Ah yes. It didn't turn out to be too bad. Nice change from the usual stuff that's on the tv nowadays. The lead actress quite reminded me of a Bollywood actress that I loved as a kid.

"Feisty and independent". A phrase that can never be used to describe Smegs.

Anyone up for a game? What adjectives could never describe Smegs?
Smelly Minge that announces her arrival long before her big mouth let’s you know she’s upwind.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Question for those of you who have weathered the storm of having narcissists in your life -

What happens when a narcissist gets another narcissist in their life?
Who wins?
Or do they destroy each other?

IS Charles a narcissist or just a spoiled and indulged Prince?
In my experience with Narcs (recently working with 2) they ultimately turn on each other and decry the other person as narcissic while failing to recognise that they are exactly the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In my experience with Narcs (recently working with 2) they ultimately turn on each other and decry the other person as narcissic while failing to recognise that they are exactly the same.
If Charles IS a narc, how does he win the narc battle with Meghan?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
If Andrew has always wanted to be king and that would entail Charles either abdicating in disgrace or dying - it’s no wonder Charles finds him difficult to deal with. He has not been found guilty of anything but he behaved disgracefully and should step back entirely. And not rely on his brother to fund him - he should have saved up for when his mother was no longer there.
Well said @Vanelope Andrew needs to be shunted off somewhere and he must have loads of dosh from his inheritance so don't give a toss.

Charles is a stupid,vain,deaf old fucker who won't take advice or, most importantly,doesn't listen to the will of the people. Charles,Andrew and Stoat all need to be out of the way and ignored all three are bleeping tossers and are doing the Monarchy no good.

William is a clean skin and in my opinion, should be King.

Don't trust old flap ears, too much baggage and underhand dealings especially with Darling bleep

I like Camilla but I feel it's a wrong move to have her crowned and it won't be popular another one with too much baggage and who really doesn't want this at her age

I just hope we have a Monarchy left when he goes, stupid old bleep!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Love this! British women of the Monarch; not American marry-in grifters 😆
View attachment 1983866
Why are the gurning Yorkies included, they have contributed duck all except to take and go on holiday!

I loved our Queen but she indulged these pompous,preening plebs. The entire York clan should decamp to USA with their lying, duplicitous,deranged, demonic dipshit relatives.

duck off you untrustworthy,idle imbeciles!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not a narc, no. Spoiled, indulged, entitled and immature but not a narc.
Impossible or very difficult, to be brought up to be King and not be all those things I should think.
I also think it must be quite a burden, knowing you can't do what you want with your life it's all mapped out for you, everything you do, say and what you are like is up for public scrutiny, every mistake you make, which is only human, we all make them, is up for criticism, it's not a life I would choose.
They used to have a certain mystique but we've learned since the huge public interest in every aspect of the RF's lives (Diana) that they are just as *ucked up as the rest of us and we seem to be shocked about it.
Boot out the lot of the free loaders I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are the gurning Yorkies included, they have contributed duck all except to take and go on holiday!

I loved our Queen but she indulged these pompous,preening plebs. The entire York clan should decamp to USA with their lying, duplicitous,deranged, demonic dipshit relatives.

Did the Queen and Dude of Edinburgh do a good job of parenting?
I hereby present the Tattle court with this information.......

Charles - spoiled, endulged but basically kind hearted. Produced 2 sons, one of whom will be a good King and another who is excellent at being an ungrateful and vengeful brat.
Andrew - spoiled, endulged, pompous, entitled and basically a big headed git. Produced 2 daughters, one of whom seems ok and another who seems to be sly and devious.
Anne - practical, sensible, tough and hard working. Produced a son who seems ok and a daughter, also ok.
Edward - started off being a twit but has reformed himself to be a good egg. Produced two kids, a daughter who seems ok and a son we don't really know much about but hasnt yet done anything to piss us off.

Put your wigs and gowns on, get your gavel, call yourself Judy Sheindlin and get judging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

@Nuttynana I think you must secretly hate us ‘Muricans if you want to dump off the Yorks on us, too! I think we already took one for the team by taking that ginger twit & his Scutter wife! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Impossible or very difficult, to be brought up to be King and not be all those things I should think.
I also think it must be quite a burden, knowing you can't do what you want with your life it's all mapped out for you, everything you do, say and what you are like is up for public scrutiny, every mistake you make, which is only human, we all make them, is up for criticism, it's not a life I would choose.
They used to have a certain mystique but we've learned since the huge public interest in every aspect of the RF's lives (Diana) that they are just as *ucked up as the rest of us and we seem to be shocked about it.
Boot out the lot of the free loaders I say.

Re Charles.....

we use the word 'entitled' as a criticism for people who behave like they think they are entitled to everything.

In his case he IS entitled to everything because of his status so if he behaves in an entitled way, isn't he just doing his job?

I've never liked him much but I like him a bit more now because I find him easier to draw than the Queen. :ROFLMAO: 😅 🤪 :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Charles - spoiled, endulged but basically kind hearted. Produced 2 sons, one of whom will be a good King and another who is excellent at being an ungrateful and vengeful brat.
Andrew - spoiled, endulged, pompous, entitled and basically a big headed git. Produced 2 daughters, one of whom seems ok and another who seems to be sly and devious.
Anne - practical, sensible, tough and hard working. Produced a son who seems ok and a daughter, also ok.
Edward - started off being a twit but has reformed himself to be a good egg. Produced two kids, a daughter who seems ok and a son we don't really know much about but hasnt yet done anything to piss us off.

Put your wigs and gowns on, get your gavel, call yourself Judy Sheindlin and get judging.
@Chita I agree and the weakest links Charles,Camilla and the Yorkie clan are out with the Stoat.

An unrealistic parenting choice and probably due to the amount of time spent away and overindulgence from guilt.

Don't know if Charles is a narcissist but he is a stupid man,out of touch,tetchy and self righteous,he is on a hiding to nothing with this lot of plebs and should show some balls and rid us of them!

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why anyone would think KCIII should continue to give his brother a quarter of a million a year. He’s a 63 year old man quite capable of figuring out how to earn his own money! I’d also be staggered if he didn’t have a large inherited pot stashed away - it’s simply that he doesn’t want to cut his cloth and live the way he can actually afford to. The Queen funded him privately because she indulged him all his life. It was at least justifiable while he was doing public duties (in between golf and grifting). Now he still wants paying to sit on his arse?! He needs to figure out an honest way to earn a living himself! I’m glad the Waleses have learned the lesson and in the future we will no longer have to suffer these over indulged, entitled spares!
I'm sure PA inherited significant sums from both parents, and probably from the Queen Mum too. More money than most of us can even dream of. I suspect, like with Harold, he wants to "preserve" his inheritance rather than dig into his own pockets.

Harold whined that being Royal meant he was basically unemployable, didn't he? I can imagine PA being rather similar. Funny how William, the future King, managed to be entirely employable by the Air Ambulance. Shame the other two helicopter pilots didn't get off their arses and do something similar rather than having all sorts of things set up for them and handed to them on a plate. All while being over-indulged by their respective parents because they weren't the Heir.

Charlotte and Louis will probably have regular jobs even if they're also working Royals. I expect George, like his dad, will also have a job (other than the military) for a while as well.

The upcoming generation, beginning with Louise and James, will probably be far more refreshing and far less entitled than some of their predecessors. A lot will be down to good parenting/grandparenting from Anne, the Tindalls, Peter, the Wessexes, the Waleses and the Middletons. It was a good start that Louise had a modest job in a garden centre last summer, rather than careering around on endless freebie hols like the York sisters used to.

We can live in hope that the days of producing Andrews and Harolds are now gone.

JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Nuttynana I think you must secretly hate us ‘Muricans if you want to dump off the Yorks on us, too! I think we already took one for the team by taking that ginger twit & his Scutter wife! 😆
I love the American people and the US is a huge Country and can absorb them and ignore them and do a parody on South Park of the lot of them.

Sorry to foist them on to you @Who'sYerDaddy😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Yes I agree that is how they seem to come across, but again, we don't actually know because they seldom actually say anything. But the Sussex pair have said a lot so we know pretty much what they're like which kind of makes them fair game.
Dude of Edinburgh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes I agree that is how they seem to come across, but again, we don't actually know because they seldom actually say anything. But the Sussex pair have said a lot so we know pretty much what they're like which kind of makes them fair game.
Dude of Edinburgh 😂
@Bobble22 In American (and to pay homage to one of my favorite movies, The Big Lebowski,) he would simply be known as “The Dude.” 😆

The Dude abides…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At least she's not scared to give it a go! Good for her. I'd rather look like her than Beyonce tbh.
Took a few liberties with the text. ..

Fungus spotted at high-end restaurant, going in or out.

"Fungus kept her monochrome outfit simple and understated, wearing a short black dress revealing legs that go on for ever.

She chose comfort with a pair of black trainers from Primark with a thick white platform. The whimsical shoes were adorned with a Chipmunk face, complete with whiskers.

Known for her cutting edge when it comes to fashion, Fergie wrapped up in a large colourful shawl in primary colours, which added a punch. Her copper tresses were pushed back in a long stringy ponytail, and she added a touch of bling with a headband studded with red and green gems, and a pair of small paste hoop earrings. She carried a doggie-bag for Andy containing pollock offcuts and stuffed vine leaves.....Awwww.

The stylish author wore a simple makeup, with a dash of blush adding definition to her booze-flushed complexion, and some eyeliner bringing real drama to her staring eyes."
View attachment 1982719

Copyright Fffarkke Fffotos
NGL I'd totally wear those shoes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.