Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, why highlight something you were supposedly trying to cover up initially. Makes no sense to me.
Unless they are headed for the divorce courts so now she wants it all out there. Her husband cheats.
Full disclosure…..My husband and I had a friend who did exactly this when her hubby and her divorced. The stuff she revealed about her hubby blew our minds. Mainly because it was all true and we had no idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I had made us all a new V.I.P cake !!

But I dropped it on the floor 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

But I scooped it all back up 😃😃😃😃😃😃

Now you are all getting it in paper bowls, with custard poured over it 😃😅😅😛😎😵😵🤣
smashed-birthday-cake-on-floor.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I try avoid commenting on Megabitch‘s horrid lack of style. Simply because it takes me back to my teenage years. Oh what horror and so inappropriate.

No wonder my mum and dad were horrified every time I left the house.

It was the time of the mini, mini skirts (so short you couldn’t sit down). Knee high boots and lots of coloured eye makeup that usually match the coloured strand of your hair which had been teased so much it had a birds nest in it. You know blue eyeshadow that went from your eye to your eyebrows and lots of it.

At least every teenage girl I knew at the time were doing the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The Dance was written and beautifully recorded by Garth Brooks, although I am sure he is happy about the royalties generated by a new recording. I remember Dolly Parton laughinglying thanking Whitney Houston for recording I'll always love you; I must say I preferred the simplicity and vulnerable emotional version by Dolly over the powerhouse version by Whitney, but both were wonderful.

Speaking of royalties and Dolly Parton, Elvis was supposed to record IWALY. It never happened because his manager asked for 50% of the publishing rights of the song, something he did often. Dolly talked about it in an interview and said as much as she would have loved to hear his version, because of what it meant to her as well as the fact, it was a huge money maker, she couldn't sign half of it over, even to Elvis. It is a shame because I would have loved to hear his take on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gaslighting 101 🙄
The SP takedown of them was extremely brutal - and beautiful. I don't think any stories the ILBW plants will be enough to deflect from the blow SP has quite rightly dealt them. I think it'll be talked about for many years to come. I can see it being studied by future comics, featured as a 12 mark question in the end-of-year school exam papers and endless documentaries. They really have become the laughing stock of the world and it couldn't have happened to a nicer couple!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I try avoid commenting on Megabitch‘s horrid lack of style. Simply because it takes me back to my teenage years. Oh what horror and so inappropriate.

No wonder my mum and dad were horrified every time I left the house.

It was the time of the mini, mini skirts (so short you couldn’t sit down). Knee high boots and lots of coloured eye makeup that usually match the coloured strand of your hair which had been teased so much it had a birds nest in it. You know blue eyeshadow that went from your eye to your eyebrows and lots of it.

At least every teenage girl I knew at the time were doing the same.
think yourself lucky as a teen of the early 80s we had ra ra skirts drop waists backcombed Enormous hair held with a can of hairspray & back eyeliner overkill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope you're all stocking up on tomatoes ahead of the coronation, please ensure they are the tinned variety, preferably catering sizes tins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I popped a line from your spoiler "So can a house cat become an outdoor cat?" into Google and got many results which suggested that yes they can.
Personally I've had cats that have had to be kept indoors at some addresses, that have adapted to being outside when the opportunity allowed for it. The main thing was to do it slowly in stages, with you being there for reassurance. Other cats may help as when the 'new' cat gets used to their scents it can follow their scent trails.
Otherwise a locking catflap opened by microchip may be the way to go, if cat (chip) is not programmed it won't unlock.
Cat ownership seems different in the Aus states and countries.

Some councils in West Aus have a night curfew on domestic cats, if your cat goes on neighbouring properties and cause nuisance the person can make a complaint to the council or trap them and take to the pound.

All cats 8 months and over should be desexed and registered with the local council. The vet may put off desexing if the cat is under weight.

My Mum has an indoor cat that she has let out by accident and she only gets as far as the outdoor setting as Mum gets in a panic.
No chance of cat getting a bird or a bite from anything nasty.
---
Speaking of royalties and Dolly Parton, Elvis was supposed to record IWALY. It never happened because his manager asked for 50% of the publishing rights of the song, something he did often. Dolly talked about it in an interview and said as much as she would have loved to hear his version, because of what it meant to her as well as the fact, it was a huge money maker, she couldn't sign half of it over, even to Elvis. It is a shame because I would have loved to hear his take on it.

Yes Elvis's star could of risen so much higher if it wasn't for his manager.
The manager couldn't get a passport because I think he did something dodgy in his country so he kept making excuses why they couldn't go and perform overseas to hide the fact.
Anyway that was what they said in the movie.
The Elvis movie was sad, and poor Lisa Marie. RIP

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
KC used a lot of his income from the Duchy of Cornwall in charitable causes, such as Dumfries House which provided employment and skills. He wants to continue to support causes like this but is having his income drained by PA who wants his 30 room house and meals from Windsor Castle.
He is refurbishing BP with plan to make it more accessible to the public….and it will bring in income as well.
He isn’t just slimming the monarchy but reinvesting for the future.
Spot on, slimming the monarchy means reducing the hangers on. Andrew does nothing, he shouldn't be 'paid'. I was looking at the Prince's Trust website a few days ago for a work matter and the number of funding streams available for all kinds of skills, community and rurality issues is seriously impressive. If Charles plans something similar with DoL money then good for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Spot on, slimming the monarchy means reducing the hangers on. Andrew does nothing, he shouldn't be 'paid'. I was looking at the Prince's Trust website a few days ago for a work matter and the number of funding streams available for all kinds of skills, community and rurality issues is seriously impressive. If Charles plans something similar with DoL money then good for him.

I don't even know what Andrew did when he was a 'working' royal.

• Haha
i don’t think we can be sure of what cats will do. One would expect any cat to venture outside if the chance was given. I had four outdoor cats, then we moved house, and none of them went outside ever again.
I don't have cats, I'm ever so much a dog lover, but need some advice. The reason for me asking is very long winded so I'll spare you.

Can a house cat go and live with two outdoorsy type cats? I can't see why not, but hey ho, said house cat might see the cat flap and want to venture into the great outdoors. Seriously though, is it a done thing or a definite no no.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't even know what Andrew did when he was a 'working' royal.
He joined the Navy and went to war in the Falklands. Andrew remained on active duty after the war ended. Most of his service was in naval aviation, but he also commanded HMS Cottesmore, a mine countermeasures vessel, between 1993 and 1994. In his last years of active duty, he worked in London for the Ministry of Defence and the Royal Navy. Andrew joined the family business so to speak, and spent time carrying out official engagements and representing the Queen and the U.K. abroad.

Thank you to everyone for your advice regarding cats. Your input, along with my Googling has helped me so much.

• Heart
think yourself lucky as a teen of the early 80s we had ra ra skirts drop waists backcombed Enormous hair held with a can of hairspray & back eyeliner overkill
…unless you were a Preppie or dressed like Madonna or Pat Benatar-the latter of which was my fav as she was far less trashy, and I could punk even her style out to suit my own taste! My old roommate at the time was the big hair/Aquanet kind of girl. I always worried too, because she was a smoker & I never wanted to see her go up in flames!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I also add that building project costs and material costs overall have virtually doubled in the last 3 years - I work with some large scale projects and some materials have increased 5 fold.
I didn't understand BookWorm's comments about The BP cost renovations either, other than that they are eye-watering.

B/W is not to everyone's taste and many people aren't interested in the children, but what she's doing is trying to get to the truth. Others like her have been attacked, made ill and shut down by Stoat-backed entities. Her recent Crohns disease diagnosis could be partly down to stress as she's regularly attacked by trolls as was Sadie who was actually hospitalised.

BookWorm is right to be concerned about KC's PR spin. Posters have commented that he's a narcissist. Some on here have had bad experiences with narcs that they have shared. Narcs come in many forms and I'd guess that always being in the right and refusing to take advice are a common trait. Self-aggrandisement at the cost of the truth is another and we can see this ourselves in the rapid decline of PR integrity since HM's death. All narcs are dangerous and a narc with total power is very dangerous indeed, and I'm not deceived by Charles's fatherly demeanour. I don't think any of us realised the insidious tide that our late Queen was holding back merely by breathing.

The erosion of trust in the Monarchy is a big issue, and B/W is right on this too but this so far is the tip of the iceberg. Both C&C are imo knowingly bringing a large amount of dodgy baggage to the Throne which is being covered up. KC has festered over the Throne for so long and finally it's his, and nothing will stand in his way - not even the integrity of the Throne itself which I believe he knows is at risk but he comes first. The Stoat is the ultimate insider and knows it all, so we have a toxic dance where No Comment is perceived as strength and control. The Stoats are not toast and have yet to get what they want, and KC knows it.

The truth about the children matters enormously as it closely involves our King and the Monarchy. Of course he's covered it up, but thankfully William and Catherine are in the clear here.

I hope KC doesn't manoeuvre PA out of Royal Lodge by removing from him the means to maintain it, thereby forcing him to break his lease. I don't know what the measures HM "set in stone" before her death to fund him were. "Wanker Andrew" or not is not the point. Of KC's 24 Million a year, 249,000, while a fortune to us here is pennies to the King. PA is a soft target and I don't like what's happening, and the reader comments are cheering Chuck on as showing leadership.

As long as @LadyMuck and @mardymare post Bookworm's videos I'll transcribe them. If I thought she was crazy I'd not bother, but I appreciate what she's doing as a South African on the other side of the world as she's a Monarchist like the rest of us here and that is what's motivating her. We seem to have friends everywhere, India, the States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, France etc!

In the big picture and the scale of things, an odd comment about the Sovereign Grant doesn't matter. Otherwise like Tom Bower, she's not been wrong. Lady C is also trying to get to the truth but is far more cautious.

It's glaringly obvious that no intrepid journalist in the UK, one of our own, has been brave enough to compile a receipted dossier on the children and send it to Buckingham Palace. I think this is her last roll of the dice, as all her previous requests for transpsrency and an explanation have been stonewalled by BP. Well done B/W. Tom Bower came closest but was warned not to go there. This is the elephant in the room.

I hope BookWorm reads on here.
Where's @Evangelina @Zippy2000 and @wibble

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.