Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know what Andrew did when he was a 'working' royal.
Why all the latest headlines re Porky suddenly (after having respite for a while) - ?? Is this a push by the Sussex PR machine to attempt to overshadow the negative ongoing faux-pas/Waaagh & SP publicity by targeting the other bad boy?. It has been mooted that the 'will they/won't they sue SP', the ILBW 'feeling excluded from coronation' are PR moves to keep the victim narrative going.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
How reliable is this 'source? - have seen a few anti- H & M things posted by this contributor.. assume the alleged tattoo removal was when she met Harold.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't even know what Andrew did when he was a 'working' royal.
He was apparently a complete pain, much like his idiot nephew. Meant to be drumming up UK business but actually forever putting his ignorant foot in it and requiring constant government babysitting. Just all an excuse to fly around playing golf. Even the deals he did strike with Pitch @ Palace all allowed him to take a cut! It was one long grift that allowed him to schmooze and suck up to undesirable billionaires who might slip him secret cash gifts and buy his ruined house for 3x it’s value.

He never should have left his Navy MOD job. Like Sparold and the army, with a UK based office role he’d have remained vaguely useful. Whether true or not, I think the MiGs leapt on the VG allegations as an excuse to excise a problem and I can’t say I blame them really.

The RF should never again allow thick, lazy muppets to be working royals just to keep them out of trouble! We only need the smart ones who are good UK representatives and who are prepared to do the prep and put in the work. The rest need to get a job and/or stay in the armed forces for life.

His early attitude and behaviour and 25’s sound eerily similar. Di (who was once lined up to marry him) summed him up well - this is an eye opening read: https://archive.ph/fdBxV
They must have known from the start that he and Sparry were utterly unsuitable - the Queen should have put her foot down and not allowed either to start royal duties in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I reckon they’ll absolutely come to coronation. It’s their only credibility to access re: a sense of royalty and richness that they felt they and the world owes them. Their antics have also gone down like a lead balloon in America and they need to rehabilitate their image.plus she won’t be able to resist asking a designer for an I’ll fitting megabucks outfit so the world oo’s at her “style”.their radio silence is purely to facilitate their attendance at coronation IMO.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I didn't understand BookWorm's comments about The BP cost renovations either, other than that they are eye-watering.

B/W is not to everyone's taste and many people aren't interested in the children, but what she's doing is trying to get to the truth. Others like her have been attacked, made ill and shut down by Stoat-backed entities. Her recent Crohns disease diagnosis could be partly down to stress as she's regularly attacked by trolls as was Sadie who was actually hospitalised.

BookWorm is right to be concerned about KC's PR spin. Posters have commented that he's a narcissist. Some on here have had bad experiences with narcs that they have shared. Narcs come in many forms and I'd guess that always being in the right and refusing to take advice are a common trait. Self-aggrandisement at the cost of the truth is another and we can see this ourselves in the rapid decline of PR integrity since HM's death. All narcs are dangerous and a narc with total power is very dangerous indeed, and I'm not deceived by Charles's fatherly demeanour. I don't think any of us realised the insidious tide that our late Queen was holding back merely by breathing.

The erosion of trust in the Monarchy is a big issue, and B/W is right on this too but this so far is the tip of the iceberg. Both C&C are imo knowingly bringing a large amount of dodgy baggage to the Throne which is being covered up. KC has festered over the Throne for so long and finally it's his, and nothing will stand in his way - not even the integrity of the Throne itself which I believe he knows is at risk but he comes first. The Stoat is the ultimate insider and knows it all, so we have a toxic dance where No Comment is perceived as strength and control. The Stoats are not toast and have yet to get what they want, and KC knows it.

The truth about the children matters enormously as it closely involves our King and the Monarchy. Of course he's covered it up, but thankfully William and Catherine are in the clear on this.

I hope KC doesn't manoeuvre PA out of Royal Lodge by removing from him the means to maintain it, thereby forcing him to break his lease. I don't know what the measures HM "set in stone" before her death to fund him were. Wanker Andrew or not is not the point. Of KC's 24 Million a year, 249,000, while a fortune to us here is pennies to the King. We'll see.

As long as @LadyMuck and @mardymare post Bookworm's videos I'll transcribe them. If I thought she was crazy I'd not bother, but I appreciate what she's doing as a South African on the other side of the world as she's a Monarchist like the rest of us here and that is what's motivating her. We seem to have friends everywhere, India, the States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, France etc!

In the big picture and the scale of things, an odd comment about the Sovereign Grant doesn't matter. Otherwise like Tom Bower, she's not been wrong. Lady C is also trying to get to the truth but is far more cautious.

It's glaringly obvious that no intrepid journalist in the UK, one of our own, has been brave enough to compile a receipted dossier on the children and send it to Buckingham Palace. Well done B/W. Tom Bower came closest but was warned not to go there.

I hope BookWorm reads on here.
Where's @Evangelina @Zippy2000 and @wibble

Excellent post Cinny. I actually think that both Lady C and Tom B do know the truth, as do other people, but there's something that's preventing them printing it. I'm sure they both have books detailing it all, ready for the nod (or something to push them) into publishing them - and I for one can't wait. Tattlers will read thinking, "Yep, we guessed that, yep, we got that right too, yep, yep.". It's just a matter of time.

I don't like Andrew either but FFS he's not been proven guilty so I wish people would just back off because nobody actually knows the truth. He served his country, was always favoured by his mother (and she should know), and he's never trashed the monarchy, even though I believe he and Charles are reportedly not getting along.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn't understand BookWorm's comments about The BP cost renovations either, other than that they are eye-watering.

B/W is not to everyone's taste and many people aren't interested in the children, but what she's doing is trying to get to the truth. Others like her have been attacked, made ill and shut down by Stoat-backed entities. Her recent Crohns disease diagnosis could be partly down to stress as she's regularly attacked by trolls as was Sadie who was actually hospitalised.

BookWorm is right to be concerned about KC's PR spin. Posters have commented that he's a narcissist. Some on here have had bad experiences with narcs that they have shared. Narcs come in many forms and I'd guess that always being in the right and refusing to take advice are a common trait. Self-aggrandisement at the cost of the truth is another and we can see this ourselves in the rapid decline of PR integrity since HM's death. All narcs are dangerous and a narc with total power is very dangerous indeed, and I'm not deceived by Charles's fatherly demeanour. I don't think any of us realised the insidious tide that our late Queen was holding back merely by breathing.

The erosion of trust in the Monarchy is a big issue, and B/W is right on this too but this so far is the tip of the iceberg. Both C&C are imo knowingly bringing a large amount of dodgy baggage to the Throne which is being covered up. KC has festered over the Throne for so long and finally it's his, and nothing will stand in his way - not even the integrity of the Throne itself which I believe he knows is at risk but he comes first. The Stoat is the ultimate insider and knows it all, so we have a toxic dance where No Comment is perceived as strength and control. The Stoats are not toast and have yet to get what they want, and KC knows it.

The truth about the children matters enormously as it closely involves our King and the Monarchy. Of course he's covered it up, but thankfully William and Catherine are in the clear here.

I hope KC doesn't manoeuvre PA out of Royal Lodge by removing from him the means to maintain it, thereby forcing him to break his lease. I don't know what the measures HM "set in stone" before her death to fund him were. "Wanker Andrew" or not is not the point. Of KC's 24 Million a year, 249,000, while a fortune to us here is pennies to the King. PA is a soft target and I don't like what's happening, and the reader comments are cheering Chuck on as showing leadership.

As long as @LadyMuck and @mardymare post Bookworm's videos I'll transcribe them. If I thought she was crazy I'd not bother, but I appreciate what she's doing as a South African on the other side of the world as she's a Monarchist like the rest of us here and that is what's motivating her. We seem to have friends everywhere, India, the States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, France etc!

In the big picture and the scale of things, an odd comment about the Sovereign Grant doesn't matter. Otherwise like Tom Bower, she's not been wrong. Lady C is also trying to get to the truth but is far more cautious.

It's glaringly obvious that no intrepid journalist in the UK, one of our own, has been brave enough to compile a receipted dossier on the children and send it to Buckingham Palace. I think this is her last roll of the dice, as all her previous requests for transpsrency and an explanation have been stonewalled by BP. Well done B/W. Tom Bower came closest but was warned not to go there. This is the elephant in the room.

I hope BookWorm reads on here.
Where's @Evangelina @Zippy2000 and @wibble
I really used to like her videos. She was very good at digging facts and showing them. I am one of the posters saying that KC3 is a narc. I agree with the PR layer, I just find it wrong and awkward the "pressure" she puts on things due to Republicans. And this new character on her tales, "K", that is just shady. We have enough disinformation from anonymous sources for me to agree to what he is saying.
As a Prince, KC3 has defended a slimmed down Monarchy as in "let's not have an army of people living under the budget of the Monarchy". An removing whatever privileges PA has does count a slimming down the Monarchy. It was never about the King receiving less money - specially when we are talking about the earnings of their lands or own businesses. The costs of renewing BP have to be huge. Its not your ordinary painter that is going to tackle ornamented walls. So I don't get where she is going with this things and they seem out of touch.
I always heard that the Monarchy and the Queen were quite profitable for the country

Reactions: 23
This is good stuff and again, should put Americans (especially,) at ease!! ☺ I hope you are able to read the attachment to the Twitter post. It truly is the bones to the entire tweet & well written! In a nutshell? SP (and one scene in particular) truly put Smeg’s political aspirations right the hell out!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You need to keep her inside for a couple of weeks before you let her out. Otherwise she will try to find home, meaning her old home. She needs to accept the new home first. Then you never feed her before she goes outside. When you want to call her back, you only have to rattle the kibble. 😉 This works with men too btw
So thats how TW does it...... just rattles his kibble - and he comes running.... wonder if he does tricks for treats?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have missed a few threads but I am still chuckling at the South Park episodes. Finally the crowds are laughing at the naked emporer in his “fine clothes” The Harkles.

I love to see it. They deserve no sympathy, when the world is in a cost of living crisis, bad crops, natural disasters, these privileged two have squawked far too much about being hard-done-by. I don’t see how they can come back from this; their only play left is a bitter divorce battle in the next 3-5 years, where it gets inflicted on us by the press.

To think this all came about because The Harkles didn’t want to shake the hands of the public or cut ribbons, no, they wanted premieres and podcasts. Scum.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
The problem with PA is that as Spare/Waaaagh shows the ‘What about Andrew’ card is one the Narkles are happy to play, when it comes to securiddy, financial support, title retention etc. So I can’t get to upset about his privileges being revoked, especially as there isn’t much to recommend him, from hanging out (and defending hanging out) with Epstein, his dodgy trade role to all that idiocy about adrenalin overdoses and sweating. Whatever happened with VG we’ve all seen pics of him on yachts with much younger women. He’s the flipside of Smegs and I find him arrogant and repellant.

HOWEVER if this is solely some KC3 grudge stuff and he’s not using it to draw a line in the sand against the Narkles then I will be bleeping annoyed.

Did someone say somewhere that people are digging around Archewell’s finances?

REMEMBER THE ELEPHANTS 🐘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What proof is there that KC is a narcissist? Not saying it’s not true but how does anyone know what he’s really like? I don’t have an opinion and would be quite happy if they all bogged off but, who really knows, how do you know the people saying he is a narc just don’t like him?
personal opinion doesn’t make it fact.
Not attacking anyone, I just never know how people can be so sure.

Reactions: 23
Andrew is such a pompous, entitled twit. This guy worked for him and his account of what it was like is pretty good. He's basically as much of a wanker as everyone thinks he is.
---
I don’t see how they can come back from this; their only play left is a bitter divorce battle in the next 3-5 years, where it gets inflicted on us by the press.
That is exactly what's going to happen. HG Tudor who is a complete and utter tosser does daily videos on the Harkles and M's narcissism and actually made some good points about the release of Waaaghhhh and why M wasn't anywhere to be seen. And has been very quiet since. His take on it was that she is bright enough to know that including stuff about rubbing 8-hour cream on his rotting todger while thinking of his Mum was going to invoke ridicule and by letting him run with that is a narcissists way of dehumanising an individual. Any partner who actually loved you would protect you and would have seen what was going to be published but he essentially manufactured the hand-grenade and she pulled the pin. So she will then let this run and run and then extricate herself from the marriage by intimating that she can't be married to such an idiot (and a narc can't associate with idiots). that's he's a hapless self-publicist and that her life was basically fine until she met him. She'll then use the moonbabies as leverage and garner sympathy that way because she is, after all, a VICTIM.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
If Andrew has always wanted to be king and that would entail Charles either abdicating in disgrace or dying - it’s no wonder Charles finds him difficult to deal with. He has not been found guilty of anything but he behaved disgracefully and should step back entirely. And not rely on his brother to fund him - he should have saved up for when his mother was no longer there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.