Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a narc, no. Spoiled, indulged, entitled and immature but not a narc.
I haven't met either of them so I could be wrong but don't get narc vibes off Charles. Andrew, on the other hand could very well be a narc.

My personal narc's attitude:
  1. Useful people (in authority or to use as a stepping stone to get what she wants) - she's charm personified until they are no longer any use then she ditches them (sound familiar?)
  2. Normal people - she's polite but despises them
  3. Narc aware people - actively avoid her and, again, she's polite but despises them
  4. Fellow narcs - there isn't a word to adequately express the depth of her loathing
#1. and #2. are oblivious and think she's "a lovely lady". #3. try to avoid her and she avoids #4. because she has to maintain her reputation as a much-respected icon, a living saint and an angel who walks among us 😂

The term "a lovely lady" has been so useful when dealing with my mother's mental health team. "Lovely lady" = they don't know what she's really like. Her first social worker called her that and he only lasted 24 hours. I think we're on social worker number 3 or 4 and this one won't take any of her tit so we might have a keeper 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I love the American people and the US is a huge Country and can absorb them and ignore them and do a parody on South Park of the lot of them.

Sorry to foist them on to you @Who'sYerDaddy😁😁😁😁
If you keep them on the West Coast I support you Nutty. But if they cross the Rockies coming East, all bets are off.
I do not want them over here. I do not want them anywhere. I do no want them very near. You simply HAVE TO keep them there!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Plus, she’s west coast nutso. Born and raised. She belongs there when California gets the big one and drops into the sea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did the Queen and Dude of Edinburgh do a good job of parenting?
I hereby present the Tattle court with this information.......

Charles - spoiled, endulged but basically kind hearted. Produced 2 sons, one of whom will be a good King and another who is excellent at being an ungrateful and vengeful brat.
Andrew - spoiled, endulged, pompous, entitled and basically a big headed git. Produced 2 daughters, one of whom seems ok and another who seems to be sly and devious.
Anne - practical, sensible, tough and hard working. Produced a son who seems ok and a daughter, also ok.
Edward - started off being a twit but has reformed himself to be a good egg. Produced two kids, a daughter who seems ok and a son we don't really know much about but hasnt yet done anything to piss us off.

Put your wigs and gowns on, get your gavel, call yourself Judy Sheindlin and get judging.
Good and bad parents alike produce both awful and bearable kids. Given the huge privileges they have probably done as well as any other parents in the 50s/60s. Parenting has changed massively throughout society since then.

• Heart
Sometimes it's the child's nature no matter what, though, isn't it?

The Queen and the Dude were more present for Andrew and Edward than for Charles and Anne.

Anne suffered the same problems as Charles due to parents being distant/absent.

Edward enjoyed the same parental presence as Andrew.

Anne - top woman.
Edward - top bloke (eventually)

Charles and Andrew - hmmmmmm.

its the age old nature versus nurture conundrum.

---

PS I like Charles MUCH more since Camilla was his official partner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’ll be found sobbing on the floor by the end of the week 😫
I’ve given this some thought recently. do women fall to the floor sobbing ? It would be so uncomfortable, even with a good carpet and quality underlay. And if they stretched one arm out in front of them, it would ache like when your breast is clamped under the breast screening plate and the nurse hauls your arm over the machine . depending on age, it would be very difficult to get up while still looking like a damsel in distress and not a heifer standing up in a muddy field. And while I’m here, do women who are kissing a taller man raise their leg at the back while on tip-toe? It looks cutesy in films, but I have never seen it happen in real life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s a throw back to when women were fragile little things, prone to fainting and fits of hysteria. “passed out in a heap on the cold tile floor” sounds so much less delicate and flower-like than, ‘fell to the floor sobbing uncontrollably”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My husband is a full foot taller than me and nope - never have I raised one foot,even when on tiptoes.

I have only fallen to my knees crying once and it’s when I got the call that someone very close to me had died unexpectedly. The power went out of my legs and I fell to my knees in shock. Started crying then got up and moved to the couch like a normal person.

No one over the age of three cries on the floor for an extended period of time. We know that TW staged that for effect because she has no capacity for honest human emotion

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I don’t know whether the Queen
I’ve given this some thought recently. do women fall to the floor sobbing ? It would be so uncomfortable, even with a good carpet and quality underlay. And if they stretched one arm out in front of them, it would ache like when your breast is clamped under the breast screening plate and the nurse hauls your arm over the machine . depending on age, it would be very difficult to get up while still looking like a damsel in distress and not a heifer standing up in a muddy field. And while I’m here, do women who are kissing a taller man raise their leg at the back while on tip-toe? It looks cutesy in films, but I have never seen it happen in real life.
I’ve never collapsed crying or been found sobbing on the floor but I’m not a lying ,manipulative, devious bleep as I’m sure most of us here aren’t either.

I am a stiff upper lipped sort anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was with someone at the moment they received a phone call that their mother had passed away.
They were standing up with a mobile phone pressed to their ear.
They kind of folded at the knees and sank down to the floor.
They crumpled before my eyes.
They didn't lie down on the floor, just knelt there crying silently.

I will never forget it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope you're all stocking up on tomatoes ahead of the coronation, please ensure they are the tinned variety, preferably catering sizes tins!
Hahahahaaaaa 😃
I've purchased those huge catering sized tins - if those bastards are there , I'll be launching them , spun at 78rpm , out out the car while my partner drives , like Barnes Wallis's bouncing bombs 😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
617 Sqn, here I come 😆

# The Cuntbusters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I reckon they’ll absolutely come to coronation. It’s their only credibility to access re: a sense of royalty and richness that they felt they and the world owes them. Their antics have also gone down like a lead balloon in America and they need to rehabilitate their image.plus she won’t be able to resist asking a designer for an I’ll fitting megabucks outfit so the world oo’s at her “style”.their radio silence is purely to facilitate their attendance at coronation IMO.
They will also come as their presence will be validation (in their minds) that they can say and do what they like and no one can stop them

• Sick
Reactions: 26
…unless you were a Preppie or dressed like Madonna or Pat Benatar-the latter of which was my fav as she was far less trashy, and I could punk even her style out to suit my own taste! My old roommate at the time was the big hair/Aquanet kind of girl. I always worried too, because she was a smoker & I never wanted to see her go up in flames!! 😆
Sigh, being a teen in the 80s was the best and Pat Benatar is and always will be a goddess!

ETA: I am taking this sudden spate of articles about the various Yorks with a huge block of salt..SOMEONE is desperate to change the conversation and stir up issues to distract people

• Heart
Sometimes it's the child's nature no matter what, though, isn't it?

The Queen and the Dude were more present for Andrew and Edward than for Charles and Anne.

Anne suffered the same problems as Charles due to parents being distant/absent.

Edward enjoyed the same parental presence as Andrew.

Anne - top woman.
Edward - top bloke (eventually)

Charles and Andrew - hmmmmmm.

its the age old nature versus nurture conundrum.

---

PS I like Charles MUCH more since Camilla was his official partner.
Parents are new to it all with the first one, not that they're normal parents, by the time they get to the youngest they get it a bit better. p.s. I'm the youngest of three 😉

Reactions: 22
@Nuttynana I think you must secretly hate us ‘Muricans if you want to dump off the Yorks on us, too! I think we already took one for the team by taking that ginger twit & his Scutter wife! 😆
AND WE ARE MOST GRATEFUL, believe me !

Our excellent American tattlers on here with us must feel INCENSED at being lumbered with this crapulous pair of lying cunts.

It wouldnt surprise me if at some point they tried to claim National Assistance from the USA , pleading poverty

#westlershotdogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love the American people and the US is a huge Country and can absorb them and ignore them and do a parody on South Park of the lot of them.

Sorry to foist them on to you @Who'sYerDaddy😁😁😁😁
Well, she's got a point, @Who'sYerDaddy, we are a huge country. Alaska should do it - send them up there - lot's of room for them! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.