Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been found sobbing on the floor a couple of times. Sometimes the bipolar gets so bad, it's all you can do. I've never done it for attention, though I've got a sister who does. I never want anyone to find me like that and I'm usually able to keep it together.

I've only ever been found by my husband, thank Goddess. I wouldn't want my kids to see me like that. And it has been a long, long, time since it last happened.
---
Well, she's got a point, @Who'sYerDaddy, we are a huge country. Alaska should do it - send them up there - lot's of room for them! 🤣
Yes, we can send them to live with a family of bears. The bears would like that. ;) :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope you're all stocking up on tomatoes ahead of the coronation, please ensure they are the tinned variety, preferably catering sizes tins!
maybe this is why all the big supermarkets are rati
I hope you're all stocking up on tomatoes ahead of the coronation, please ensure they are the tinned variety, preferably catering sizes tins!
well we'd love to but the bloody supermarkets are rationing fruit and veg here at the moment......maybe they have cottoned on to our dastardly plans for the Harkles :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been found sobbing on the floor a couple of times. Sometimes the bipolar gets so bad, it's all you can do. I've never done it for attention, though I've got a sister who does. I never want anyone to find me like that and I'm usually able to keep it together.

I've only ever been found by my husband, thank Goddess. I wouldn't want my kids to see me like that. And it has been a long, long, time since it last happened.
---

Yes, we can send them to live with a family of bears. The bears would like that. ;) :LOL:
Do bears like the taste of Elizabeth Arden?

Asking for a friend 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

---

As long as it's not THE "Three Bears" because I wouldn't do that to them! They already had to suffer the indignities of Goldie Locks busting into their home, eating their food, sitting in their chairs and sleeping in their beds. Let's give them a break! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do bears like the taste of Elizabeth Arden?

Asking for a friend 😁
Very much. But they were only able to grab an arm before she was rescued and they really don't like being reminded of it. It's considered a massive failure in BearWorld. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was with someone at the moment they received a phone call that their mother had passed away.
They were standing up with a mobile phone pressed to their ear.
They kind of folded at the knees and sank down to the floor.
They crumpled before my eyes.
They didn't lie down on the floor, just knelt there crying silently.

I will never forget it.
It’s such an awful, impotent feeling isn’t it; laced with your own heartache for the person.

I have given far more death messages in my life than should ever have to be received and I don’t recall anyone really collapsing sobbing on the floor. One person sank to their knees and as Chita said they sort of sank/shrank.

The faint/fall to the the floor and remaining there sobbing is far too Victorian England upper class to be believable; and was usually due more to the tightness of their stays and the way our respitory system works.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Question for those of you who have weathered the storm of having narcissists in your life -

What happens when a narcissist gets another narcissist in their life?
Who wins?
Or do they destroy each other?

IS Charles a narcissist or just a spoiled and indulged Prince?
In my experience, the lesser narc caters to the greater narc in hope of impressing them and getting favours from them/benefiting off their narc-ness. Until the lesser narc can become a greater narc. Resentment summers though. Narcs prefer to grift where possible so this is the ideal situation for them, not so much for their victims.

Equal or lesser narcs are competition to be stamped out. This is usually an ideal situation for the victims since the narcs' attention is directed elsewhere, unless they use the victims as pawns. Which happens either way so 🤷

As to who wins - usually the one with more resources, fewer accompanying personality disorders and more enablers. Lacking any minute bit of conscience also helps. Haven't yet seen any cases where both were destroyed.

Can't say whether Charles is a narc or not, but ideally, he should win since he has all the resources. But then this is the World of the Woke and the Entitled, so right now, Smegs is quite the contender.

Reactions: 20
I was with someone at the moment they received a phone call that their mother had passed away.
They were standing up with a mobile phone pressed to their ear.
They kind of folded at the knees and sank down to the floor.
They crumpled before my eyes.
They didn't lie down on the floor, just knelt there crying silently.

I will never forget it.
This happened to me when my father died - it wasn’t entirely unexpected and it was, to be honest, a release for him. Nevertheless, my legs also gave way like that and I sunk to the floor. It was entirely beyond my control, I’m not at all dramatic and didn’t even cry at that point. Very strange sensation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.