Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've made two pics tonight 🥰 earlier then my normal time but I be catching up more later 😀 xx..

First one lol...

Resizer_16771870077383.jpg

The ahem, South Park version 😄😄🤭 x...

Resizer_16771869954121.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Smegs really needs some anger management therapy. Her tantrums have been causing earthquakes all over the globe. So many this side in the last couple of days. I wonder if there's any crockery left in California. I could become her official supplier and then switch in the unbreakable plates. The screams will be fun 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This from Wikipedia
Duchy of Lancaster
The Duchy of Lancaster is the private estate of the British sovereign as Duke of Lancaster.[1][2] The principal purpose of the estate is to provide a source of independent income to the sovereign.[2][3] The estate consists of a portfolio of lands, properties and assets held in trust for the sovereign and is administered separately from the Crown Estate
I think BW's point is that cutting PA's stipend is not slimming the Monarchy. If the stipend comes from the Duchy of Lancaster and is removed from PA, then from the above Wikipedia BW is right that the 249,000 Pounds a year remains with the Duchy, ie. KC.
The net income from the Duchy is paid to the reigning sovereign, so if PA loses his stipend logically KC keeps it as he doesn't have to pay it.
The Duchy of Lancaster was described in Town & Country magazine as"that most elusive of Estates".
I can't do the maths about the restoration of BP, it's beyond me.
KC used a lot of his income from the Duchy of Cornwall in charitable causes, such as Dumfries House which provided employment and skills. He wants to continue to support causes like this but is having his income drained by PA who wants his 30 room house and meals from Windsor Castle.
He is refurbishing BP with plan to make it more accessible to the public….and it will bring in income as well.
He isn’t just slimming the monarchy but reinvesting for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lady C on gb news talking about Ben Wallace's comments. And Lady hussey

Reactions: 17
I don't have cats, I'm ever so much a dog lover, but need some advice. The reason for me asking is very long winded so I'll spare you.

Can a house cat go and live with two outdoorsy type cats? I can't see why not, but hey ho, said house cat might see the cat flap and want to venture into the great outdoors. Seriously though, is it a done thing or a definite no no.

You need to keep her inside for a couple of weeks before you let her out. Otherwise she will try to find home, meaning her old home. She needs to accept the new home first. Then you never feed her before she goes outside. When you want to call her back, you only have to rattle the kibble. 😉 This works with men too btw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
KC used a lot of his income from the Duchy of Cornwall in charitable causes, such as Dumfries House which provided employment and skills. He wants to continue to support causes like this but is having his income drained by PA who wants his 30 room house and meals from Windsor Castle.
He is refurbishing BP with plan to make it more accessible to the public….and it will bring in income as well.
He isn’t just slimming the monarchy but reinvesting for the future.
I don’t understand why anyone would think KCIII should continue to give his brother a quarter of a million a year. He’s a 63 year old man quite capable of figuring out how to earn his own money! I’d also be staggered if he didn’t have a large inherited pot stashed away - it’s simply that he doesn’t want to cut his cloth and live the way he can actually afford to. The Queen funded him privately because she indulged him all his life. It was at least justifiable while he was doing public duties (in between golf and grifting). Now he still wants paying to sit on his arse?! He needs to figure out an honest way to earn a living himself! I’m glad the Waleses have learned the lesson and in the future we will no longer have to suffer these over indulged, entitled spares!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations on VIP @Thalia. Since you;rep waiting to enter the VIP lounge, here are some fresh made pumpkin muffins, in case you get hungry waiting.
Muphinssmall.jpg

I’m trying to find the VIP Roomba I brought last month, last I saw, some)ne was riding around on it.

btw - Meghan has been seen on Netflix pushing Archie actor twice. Why isn’t California Child Protective Services involved. It’s on freaking Netflix!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Gb news earlier with Lady C talking about Ben Wallace's comments and also Lady Hussey's return, and some choice comments about M

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah keeps getting recorded by other artists, but no one performs it like Cohen. My favorite version is his Live from London version, performed late in life- makes me cry evertime. Backstory, after his financial manager(?) basically stole all his money, Cohen went back on the road with really good musicians, extrodinary backup singers and his signature fedora. BTW Smeagol, that's how one wears a fedora!!!

Fun fact: He was a big fan of our little tattle chats and our parties, so he wrote the official hymn of the VIP lounge.

Ah we′re drinking and we're dancing
And the band is really happening
And the Johnny Walker wisdom running high
And my very sweet companion
She′s the Angel of Compassion
She's rubbing half the world against her thigh
And every drinker every dancer
Lifts a happy face to thank her
The fiddler fiddles something so sublime
All the women tear their blouses off
And the men they dance on the polka-dots
And it's partner found, it′s partner lost
And it′s hell to pay when the fiddler stops:
It's Closing Time

Yeah the women tear their blouses off
And it′s partner found, it's partner lost
And it′s hell to pay when the fiddler stops:

It's Closing Time

Ah we′re lonely, we're romantic
And the cider's laced with acid
And the Holy Spirit′s crying, ′Where's the beef?′
And the moon is swimming naked
And the summer night is fragrant
With a mighty expectation of relief
So we struggle and we stagger
Down the snakes and up the ladder
To the tower where the blessed hours chime
And I swear it happened just like this:
A sigh, a cry, a hungry kiss
The Gates of Love they budged an inch

I can't say much has happened since
But Closing Time

I swear it happened just like this:

I can′t say much has happened since
Closing Time

I loved you for your beauty
But that doesn't make a fool of me:
You were in it for your beauty too
And I loved you for your body
There′s a voice that sounds like God to me
Declaring, declaring, declaring that your body's really you
And I loved you when our love was blessed
And I love you now there's nothing left
But sorrow and a sense of overtime
And I missed you since the place got wrecked

And I just don′t care what happens next
Looks like freedom but it feels like death
It′s something in between, I guess
It's Closing Time

Yeah I missed you since the place got wrecked
By the winds of change and the weeds of sex
Looks like freedom but it feels like death
It′s something in between, I guess
It's Closing Time

Yeah we′re drinking and we're dancing
But there′s nothing really happening
And the place is dead as Heaven on a Saturday night
And my very close companion
Gets me fumbling gets me laughing
She's a hundred but she's wearing
Something tight
And I lift my glass to the Awful Truth
Which you can′t reveal to the Ears of Youth
Except to say it isn′t worth a dime

And the whole damn place goes crazy twice
And it's once for the devil and once for Christ
But the Boss don′t like these dizzy heights
We're busted in the blinding lights
Of Closing Time

The whole damn place goes crazy twice
And it′s once for the devil and once for Christ
But the Boss don't like these dizzy heights
We′re busted in the blinding lights
Busted in the blinding lights
Of Closing Time

Oh the women tear their blouses off
It's Closing Time
And it's partner found, it′s partner lost
And it′s hell to pay when the fiddler stops
It's Closing Time
I swear it happened just like this:
It′s Closing Time
I can't say much has happened since
But Closing Time
I loved you when our love was blessed
I love you now there′s nothing left
But Closing Time
I miss you since the place got wrecked
By the winds of change and the weeds of sex.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lurking and catching up.

Just seen this on the DM..

slump2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Congratulations on VIP @Thalia. Since you’re waiting to enter the VIP lounge, here are some fresh made pumpkin muffins, in case you get hungry waiting.
…..
I’m trying to find the VIP Roomba I brought last month, last I saw, some)ne was riding around on it.

btw - Meghan has been seen on Netflix pushing Archie actor twice. Why isn’t California Child Protective Services involved. It’s on freaking Netflix!
Found it! @Scotch Mist is having fun riding it in the hall busily cleaning the floors of the VIP Lounge @Thalia.
C7360D17-613C-4C1B-94E1-E9D6805463B4.gif

And don’t we have some of the air freshener Smeg wanted to muck up St. George’s Chapel with? We bought it from the ilbw on eBay. So what’s it gonna take to get you in here? I have the Chippendales lined up for the party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You need to keep her inside for a couple of weeks before you let her out. Otherwise she will try to find home, meaning her old home. She needs to accept the new home first. Then you never feed her before she goes outside. When you want to call her back, you only have to rattle the kibble. 😉 This works with men too btw
my mother always smeared butter on our new cats/kittens paws when they first ventured out so they could smell their way back. 🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 24
BW is being daft if she’s questioning the BP renovation costs. The reports I’ve read basically say that the ten year increase might be a massive amount of money but it will still barely scratch the surface of what the building truly needs. There is stuff that risk wise has been assessed as an imminent threat to the entire place; ie one spark away from a Notre Dame. It isn’t being frittered or funnelled into anyone’s pockets if that’s what she’s implying. The politicians wouldn’t have handed over the extra if they didn’t know a building which is in constant government use and is emblematic of our country is in dire threat.

They’ve at least acted on BP - the way the MPs are dragging their feet over the Palace of Westminster is farcical! They’re dallying so long that the costs spiral ever higher and it’s now unbelievably likely it will go up in smoke at any minute. Restoring one of these ancient places after it’s burnt down costs a hundred times more than just taking care of it properly in the first place, Windsor Castle being a classic case in point!
Can I also add that building project costs and material costs overall have virtually doubled in the last 3 years - I work with some large scale projects and some materials have increased 5 fold.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.