Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I had the Pink Panther 2 playing on tv while painting, it ended and some Hallmark-ish movie started. Let me see the title 🧐 Adriana Trigliani's Very Valentine. Don't know what's going on but there's a single female so everyone wants her to not be single anymore. Something about royalty then, and then how Smegsy trapped found her prince so she should too.

The funnier bit is that the heroine has a shoe-making business 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh and the guy who looks to be the hero is a chef 😂😂😂😂😂

Quoting myself, but it appears that the rich/celebrity (?) chef isn't the hero. The humble (?) friend who helped her make shoes would turn out to be the hero.

Which brings me to The Question - did Sparry also claim that Smegs makes her own shoes? Could it be possible that she didn't steal any shoes but made perfect dupes herself? Which is why her shoes never fit either? 🤔

Now the chef is going I love you. This is as confusing as the Gruesomes' will-they-won't-they.....though that's less complicated because they're never invited 😂😂

I don't have cats, I'm ever so much a dog lover, but need some advice. The reason for me asking is very long winded so I'll spare you.

Can a house cat go and live with two outdoorsy type cats? I can't see why not, but hey ho, said house cat might see the cat flap and want to venture into the great outdoors. Seriously though, is it a done thing or a definite no no.

Zero experience here, but I suppose I could ask my pup's vet in the morning when we go for his vaccination etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A source close to Meghan. So Meghan then.
So now she doesn't feel excluded. One can translate that to:
1. She doesn't give a tit about it.
2. She is very involved in the planning, seating arrangements and after party celebration.
3. The embarrassment is finally getting to her and she ran out of crockery to break.
4. When she gave Harold the ultimatum of "it's me or them" if you decided to to alone. Harold say BUH BYE!

Take you pick, it shouldn't be a hard choice.
---
Just found this .......View attachment 1982176

And these ........ could be Smegs' new outfits when the money runs out ...... front only paper dresses ..... great as long as she doesn't turn her back on anybody!

View attachment 1982182
Don't be silly, the paper dresses might actually fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
On the Stoats going to the Met Gala, Anna Wintour didn't invite them last year so why would they be invited this year? This could be wishful thinking by the Ho.

Not a popular subject below but BookWorm is going to deal with it anyway, and what she is saying is factually correct.

On PA being removed from Royal Lodge by KC, Andrew has a paid for lease (75 years?) that cannot be broken unless PA breaks the terms.

HM paid a stipend of 249,000 to PA annually out of her income from the Duchy of Lancaster, now under the control of the King.
It has been said that PA's annual subsidy of 249,000 is to be cut from April.

KC receives 24 Million Pounds a year from the Duchy of Lancaster regardless, so cutting PA's annual subsidy of 249,000 from the same Duchy means this money will go in KC's pocket.
The Palace spin about slimming the Monarchy by doing this is misleading and not factually correct. Ditto other Royals.

Removing PA's annual stipend means that he will only have his Navy pension and will not be able to afford the upkeep of Royal Lodge where he has lived since 2004.

In 2016 The Sovereign Grant was increased from 15% to 25%, and is supposed to revert to 15% again in 2027. This increase was to cover the cost of repairs to Buckingham Palace. The 10% annual increase amounts to between 32 Million and 36 Million p.a. Multiply this by 10 years. Are these really the renovation costs? The building is largely empty.

There are serious concerns among BP senior aides about how things are now phrased in the media. For example the narrative that KC is slimming down the Monarchy. Other examples include KC personally intervening to divert money from wind farms to the public. Misleading.

Highgrove and Castle Mey were also mentioned as now being "warm public places" with KC helping the poor.. The reality is that KC has extended the opening hours and just thrown in a free cup of tea. The ticket prices are the same but more money is being generated by the extra hours open. Misleading.

BookWorm's source asked for clarity from BP but was told to "let it go". Aides are worried about these new media PR tactics and Hollywood gaslighting that reek of media hype. This will lead to a breakdown of trust in the Monarchy and give ammunition to those who want to damage it. All warnings have fallen on deaf ears.
ENDS
If PA's stipend is cut in April he won't be able to afford the upkeep of Royal Lodge. The upkeep and maintenance will be part of the Lease Agreement that PA has. If he can't afford it, he will be in breach of the terms of his Lease and could be forced to leave.

Apparently HM made plans to look after PA so why might he have to rely on his Navy pension? Did he spend it on paying VG? If so he's toast.

October 2022. What has happened in the interim?
"According to The Mirror‘s editor Russell Myers, the prince “won’t be getting kicked out” of his Royal Lodge home as Charles has no power to do so per the plans Queen Elizabeth set in stone before she died. Myers also claimed that the late queen left her second-oldest son a nice fortune to ensure that he would be taken care of after she was gone."
Surely if the £249,000 PA subsidy is cut it will stay with the Duchy of Lancaster & hence go to the Exchequer, not into KC's pocket?
Restoration of Buckingham Palace is costed at about £369Million until 2027, compare with Palace of Westminster which could be up to £22bn.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
On the Stoats going to the Met Gala, Anna Wintour didn't invite them last year so why would they be invited this year? This could be wishful thinking by the Ho.

Not a popular subject below but BookWorm is going to deal with it anyway, and what she is saying is factually correct.

On PA being removed from Royal Lodge by KC, Andrew has a paid for lease (75 years?) that cannot be broken unless PA breaks the terms.

HM paid a stipend of 249,000 to PA annually out of her income from the Duchy of Lancaster, now under the control of the King.
It has been said that PA's annual subsidy of 249,000 is to be cut from April.

KC receives 24 Million Pounds a year from the Duchy of Lancaster regardless, so cutting PA's annual subsidy of 249,000 from the same Duchy means this money will go in KC's pocket.
The Palace spin about slimming the Monarchy by doing this is misleading and not factually correct. Ditto other Royals.

Removing PA's annual stipend means that he will only have his Navy pension and will not be able to afford the upkeep of Royal Lodge where he has lived since 2004.

In 2016 The Sovereign Grant was increased from 15% to 25%, and is supposed to revert to 15% again in 2027. This increase was to cover the cost of repairs to Buckingham Palace. The 10% annual increase amounts to between 32 Million and 36 Million p.a. Multiply this by 10 years. Are these really the renovation costs? The building is largely empty.

There are serious concerns among BP senior aides about how things are now phrased in the media. For example the narrative that KC is slimming down the Monarchy. Other examples include KC personally intervening to divert money from wind farms to the public. Misleading.

Highgrove and Castle Mey were also mentioned as now being "warm public places" with KC helping the poor.. The reality is that KC has extended the opening hours and just thrown in a free cup of tea. The ticket prices are the same but more money is being generated by the extra hours open. Misleading.

BookWorm's source asked for clarity from BP but was told to "let it go". Aides are worried about these new media PR tactics and Hollywood gaslighting that reek of media hype. This will lead to a breakdown of trust in the Monarchy and give ammunition to those who want to damage it. All warnings have fallen on deaf ears.
ENDS
If PA's stipend is cut in April he won't be able to afford the upkeep of Royal Lodge. The upkeep and maintenance will be part of the Lease Agreement that PA has. If he can't afford it, he will be in breach of the terms of his Lease and could be forced to leave.

Apparently HM made plans to look after PA so why might he have to rely on his Navy pension? Did he spend it on paying VG? If so he's toast.

October 2022. What has happened in the interim?
"According to The Mirror‘s editor Russell Myers, the prince “won’t be getting kicked out” of his Royal Lodge home as Charles has no power to do so per the plans Queen Elizabeth set in stone before she died. Myers also claimed that the late queen left her second-oldest son a nice fortune to ensure that he would be taken care of after she was gone."
BW is being daft if she’s questioning the BP renovation costs. The reports I’ve read basically say that the ten year increase might be a massive amount of money but it will still barely scratch the surface of what the building truly needs. There is stuff that risk wise has been assessed as an imminent threat to the entire place; ie one spark away from a Notre Dame. It isn’t being frittered or funnelled into anyone’s pockets if that’s what she’s implying. The politicians wouldn’t have handed over the extra if they didn’t know a building which is in constant government use and is emblematic of our country is in dire threat.

They’ve at least acted on BP - the way the MPs are dragging their feet over the Palace of Westminster is farcical! They’re dallying so long that the costs spiral ever higher and it’s now unbelievably likely it will go up in smoke at any minute. Restoring one of these ancient places after it’s burnt down costs a hundred times more than just taking care of it properly in the first place, Windsor Castle being a classic case in point!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I wrote to Ben Wallace when the news broke about Harry's '25'comments. I said he needed to be disowned because he had endangered himself and the whole Royal family etc and I also said Parliament needed to remove him from the line of succession and cease to invite him to any Royal event because he is a security risk etc etc etc

Ben replied and thanked me for my email and said my comments had been carefully noted.
I know other Tattlers also wrote a similar email and received a similarly worded reply.

I asked my RAF serving family members what they thought of Ben Wallace and all said 'good guy.'
I asked them what they thought about Harry and all said, 'wanker.' [And this was long before Oprah, Netflix and Waaaaaagh.]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I had the Pink Panther 2 playing on tv while painting, it ended and some Hallmark-ish movie started. Let me see the title 🧐 Adriana Trigliani's Very Valentine. Don't know what's going on but there's a single female so everyone wants her to not be single anymore. Something about royalty then, and then how Smegsy trapped found her prince so she should too.

The funnier bit is that the heroine has a shoe-making business 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh and the guy who looks to be the hero is a chef 😂😂😂😂😂
The Adriano Trigliani book is very good and not sweet sickly hallmark.
The heroine is actually quite feisty and independent.

Reactions: 16
Thank you. I don't know, is the answer. So can a house cat become an outdoor cat?

The gruesomes continue to hibernate and stay quiet. They're planning something, either that or divorce proceedings are underway. 🤔
I popped a line from your spoiler "So can a house cat become an outdoor cat?" into Google and got many results which suggested that yes they can.
Personally I've had cats that have had to be kept indoors at some addresses, that have adapted to being outside when the opportunity allowed for it. The main thing was to do it slowly in stages, with you being there for reassurance. Other cats may help as when the 'new' cat gets used to their scents it can follow their scent trails.
Otherwise a locking catflap opened by microchip may be the way to go, if cat (chip) is not programmed it won't unlock.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watching the Mail Confidential and Tessa Dunlop is on, my heart sank as she usually spoils any M + H conversation, however, she was unusually muted and measured in her responses. I think she may have realised being their champion is not doing her career any good, however many TV shows it has had her guesting on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At least she's not scared to give it a go! Good for her. I'd rather look like her than Beyonce tbh.
Took a few liberties with the text. ..

Fungus spotted at high-end restaurant, going in or out.

"Fungus kept her monochrome outfit simple and understated, wearing a short black dress revealing legs that go on for ever.

She chose comfort with a pair of black trainers from Primark with a thick white platform. The whimsical shoes were adorned with a Chipmunk face, complete with whiskers.

Known for her cutting edge when it comes to fashion, Fergie wrapped up in a large colourful shawl in primary colours, which added a punch. Her copper tresses were pushed back in a long stringy ponytail, and she added a touch of bling with a headband studded with red and green gems, and a pair of small paste hoop earrings. She carried a doggie-bag for Andy containing pollock offcuts and stuffed vine leaves.....Awwww.

The stylish author wore a simple makeup, with a dash of blush adding definition to her booze-flushed complexion, and some eyeliner bringing real drama to her staring eyes."
67990697-11783845-image-a-1_1677141145287.jpg

Copyright Fffarkke Fffotos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just watching the Mail Confidential and Tessa Dunlop is on, my heart sank as she usually spoils any M + H conversation, however, she was unusually muted and measured in her responses. I think she may have realised being their champion is not doing her career any good, however many TV shows it has had her guesting on.
All the H&M cult members can't get enough of Tessa Dunlop!

• Sick
  • Angry
The Adriano Trigliani book is very good and not sweet sickly hallmark.
The heroine is actually quite feisty and independent.
Ah yes. It didn't turn out to be too bad. Nice change from the usual stuff that's on the tv nowadays. The lead actress quite reminded me of a Bollywood actress that I loved as a kid.

"Feisty and independent". A phrase that can never be used to describe Smegs.

Anyone up for a game? What adjectives could never describe Smegs?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BREAKING NEWS ............

The Gruesomes came out from hiding this evening to announce that they blame Ashley Cole for 'just about everything bad that's happened to them'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ah yes. It didn't turn out to be too bad. Nice change from the usual stuff that's on the tv nowadays. The lead actress quite reminded me of a Bollywood actress that I loved as a kid.

"Feisty and independent". A phrase that can never be used to describe Smegs.

Anyone up for a game? What adjectives could never describe Smegs?
Slutty

• Haha
  • Heart
she means fits you like a tea bag, obvs.

In the words of Billy Joel [well, slightly amended..]

Honesty is such a lonely word
H & M are so untrue
Honesty is hardly ever heard
And mostly what we need from you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely if the £249,000 PA subsidy is cut it will stay with the Duchy of Lancaster & hence go to the Exchequer, not into KC's pocket?
Restoration of Buckingham Palace is costed at about £369Million until 2027, compare with Palace of Westminster which could be up to £22bn.
This from Wikipedia
Duchy of Lancaster
The Duchy of Lancaster is the private estate of the British sovereign as Duke of Lancaster.[1][2] The principal purpose of the estate is to provide a source of independent income to the sovereign.[2][3] The estate consists of a portfolio of lands, properties and assets held in trust for the sovereign and is administered separately from the Crown Estate
I think BW's point is that cutting PA's stipend is not slimming the Monarchy. If the stipend comes from the Duchy of Lancaster and is removed from PA, then from the above Wikipedia BW is right that the 249,000 Pounds a year remains with the Duchy, ie. KC.
The net income from the Duchy is paid to the reigning sovereign, so if PA loses his stipend logically KC keeps it as he doesn't have to pay it.
The Duchy of Lancaster was described in Town & Country magazine as"that most elusive of Estates".
I can't do the maths about the restoration of BP, it's beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
if it is a sensible cat then yes they can go out - as has been said go slowly perhaps little walks in a harness and lead first. Make sure chipped and also take a good face - on photo for the lost posters and one of the body. Try not to let out at busy times - rush hour for example and not on a Friday afternoon when everyone is off for the weekend/ holidays and they get locked in! Perhaps look into tracker collars?/SPOILER

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.