Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO both Archie and Lili look like newborn dolls and it is also noticeable that Archie and Lili's right hand is in a similar clenched fist position.
Both of their faces are too 'perfect'. Too smooth and unnatural looking, no wrinkles, dimples, creases etc

Reactions: 27
# Harry & Meghan 312 Harry & Meg better do something pronto, we’ve been reduced to talking about our poncho

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
1676164826902.png

Good lord, smeagol looks like a Samantha clone in this picture. Also look how nice her hair could look if she stopped ironing her curls away,

Reactions: 31
Just remembering back to when the book was released in Spain and we were getting translated snippets, I was sooo convinced it was all a joke, that they were takin the piss out of us all, lol how foolish I was.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1953428

Good lord, smeagol looks like a Samantha clone in this picture. Also look how nice her hair could look if she stopped ironing her curls away,
I had a hard time making her look bad in the AI image thingee. Harry is easy to mess with-- just make him into an angry leprechaun and you're done. I'm going to try telling it to add a pot of gold or maybe some, um, skin cream next-- can't do NSFW on this one. No matter what I do to TW she comes out glowing. I tried having her dance with a roast chicken and she still doesn't look too terrible. Maybe I'll do a life size chicken next and see if that helps.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If the cuntbuckets do show up at the coronation we the public should be allowed to pelt them with rotten tomatoes 🍅

• Heart
There is a study every year on litter bin waste and how much content is filling the bins, studies showed that in 2021 litter bin waste had gone up over 70 percent more, though been at the early part of 2023, already 40 percent more rubbish is filling up our bins.

Scientists recorded littler bin use by CCTV camera to see why more rubbish was gained in these years ....

Resizer_16761864778571.jpg

Loooooooool 😄😄😄😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Such bad luck - PenguinRandomHouse losing staff like that, very careless of them - after such record-breaking sales as well! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️
I bet they're going to get loads of 'returns' and publishers hate that. Every book store has been over saturated with books and the demand isn't there. I haven't seen anyone buying or even looking at the book when shopping.

We all knew from the start that the juiciest bits would come out in the media. The days are gone when content could be kept secret. If the editors at Penguin Random House really paid Hazno millions then they have badly miscalculated the demand. I bet the book is a huge loss for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
I bet they're going to get loads of 'returns' and publishers hate that. Every book store has been over saturated with books and the demand isn't there. I haven't seen anyone buying or even looking at the book when shopping.

We all knew from the start that the juiciest bits would come out in the media. The days are gone when content could be kept secret. If the editors at Penguin Random House really paid Hazno millions then they have badly miscalculated the demand. I bet the book is a huge loss for them.
I suspect that like Wetflix and Snottify when the deals were signed they had no idea of their workshy characters, the poor quality content and ever changing stories that would be delivered as gospel - and that the overseas pair would have so spectacularly shot themselves in the foot and destroyed their reputation.

At this point for all 3 they had to get something out (anything) just to save face after trumpeting what a fantastic deal they had signed with the overseas.

Reactions: 26
I suspect that like Wetflix and Snottify when the deals were signed they had no idea of their workshy characters, the poor quality content and ever changing stories that would be delivered as gospel - and that the overseas pair would have so spectacularly shot themselves in the foot and destroyed their reputation.

At this point for all 3 they had to get something out (anything) just to save face after trumpeting what a fantastic deal they had signed with the overseas.

I agree with you Freddie, but in all honesty they were naive to think we would be happy to listen and read tit for tat harping on unnecessarily about them feeling sorry for themselves. If they'd done their research properly then they would have been aware of their ever increasing lies and unpopularity.

See below from Quora.
'Must not be photographed with William and Catherine'. Not sure how it could be enforced unless they are kept miles apart. Perhaps William has made a demand here.

Polish_20230212_084127492.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 28

They jumped the gun. Probably did the deal way before non Tattlers sussed them out.

I remember when Random House took Joan Collins to court to try and get her to return an advance for a novel they didn't like.
The court ruled in Joan's favour.
She had handed in a completed novel within the time agreed.
The fact the publisher didn't like the book didn't matter.
Joan fulfilled her contracted obligation, therefore was entitled to keep her advance.

You'd think they'd have learned from the Joan Collins court case not to give high advances in case they don't like the finished book......or it flops.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.