Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fail to see why the Montecito Resident Narcs matter in the Coronation. He’s no longer in direct line right, and they don’t live there, so Stay the duck away after all the tit they pulled should be a no brainer, right?

She’s a slimy, sneaky, slutty skank. His mind is on Weed, Wine and his Wanker. They are horrid people, when they have nothing to say now, they talk about the Wales children. The Prince and Meghan of Privacy, care only about their own privacy. lest anyone get too close nd pull back the curtain on all their shenanigan.

I wonder how the real family of the Archie actor feel about Meghan pushing him? At least Twice as seen on Netflix.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lady C plunging right in

The Harkles attending the Coronation is a slap in the face for the people of the UK? Lady C agrees that public opinion should be factored in. The Harkles should be prevented from attending for security reasons. Bad behaviour shouldn't be rewarded.

Haz's damage? Most people choose to nurture their positive side. Haz chooses to indulge his destructive and damaged personality. Smeg encouraged him by opening the bottle and letting the genie out. Could Haz's damage have been repaired? Spare the rod and spoil the child seems apt. Diana encouraged him to be naughty but to be careful not to get caught.

Smeg turned Haz's feelings for William to hate? Haz was always jealous of PoW's role but he didn't hate him. Haz wanted William's love and approval. Smeg encouraged Haz to be competitive.

Army would not have allowed Haz into helicopter if mental health an issue? Yes he wouldn't have been allowed if he had shown overt signs of mental illness. Haz was spoilt by Diana from boyhood. Had Diana lived would Haz be any different? Lady C believes we would be seeing the same problems - a spoilt brat with a genetic disposition to faults and flaws. Haz shows he is not healthy, well-adjusted or mature in the way he deals with life.

Admission of extended drug use? To self-medicate. Unhealthy, unnatural and abusive use of drugs and substances equates to an addiction but Haz doesn't consider himself an addict or take responsibility for actions. Drugs have exacerbated Haz's problems. Lady C believes TRF could begin to address the problems in a discreet and dignified way as the public have become more aware. Haz's pain has been monetised and TRF portrayed as monsters since TLQ said no to 1/2 in 1/2 out..

The Harkles are high level extortionists? Perhaps - Lady C's original title for her book was Operating at the highest level, the Harry and Meghan double act. Yes they are skilled operators, opportunists. Lady C does not believe she is being managed by professionals - she is too incompetent. 😵

Will PoW exile Haz when he becomes King? Haz has already gone into voluntary exile with no intention of returning. William doesn't have such power over a UK citizen.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m not sure tbh. I’m not sure how much more you can modernise an archaic hereditary institution! It’s great that girls now have parity but you can never get rid of the need for bloodline and parenthood from the moment of birth.

Not just because I am one (!) but I could see perhaps a lesbian couple being ok because you could use the royal half’s egg and have the non-royal partner carry. It would be both their legal child from birth so perhaps donated sperm (especially from a family member of the non-royal) would be alright. I’m not at all sure though. It would need all the realms and territories to agree too and I don’t think that would ever happen.

But you can never have surrogacy because it always needs adoption or a parental order. There’s a break in the chain - the kid isn’t both of theirs from birth. I’m not sure the RF can ever go there tbh. I think a gay king would just have to have the next in line as his heir.

If the Harkles hadn’t been such grifting idiots, they could have begun the conversation! They’d have had a lot of support, especially as infertility is rocketing worldwide, and even if their kids weren’t in the LOS, they could have got credit for perhaps paving the way for future heirs. Morons!
I was once of the opinion, some years ago, that Haz was good with children, interacted with them well and would love some children of his own. I thought that he would make a good father and this being the case I hoped he would find 'the one', get married, have kids and live happily ever after. I still believe if he had found the right wife his life could have been changed around. Yes, she would have had her work cut out doing it and it may have taken many years but it could have been achieved.

Someone who could have persuaded him to accept his lot in life, to have kids by surrogacy without secrecy if that was needed, to step back from his royal relatives and the public eye a bit and to live a 'normal' life. I don't think he has ever felt 'loved' by anyone all his life and he needed a strong wife to do all this and more, but instead he got a money grabbing, heartless, bitter She Devil who will only ever think of herself.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They aren't thinking of it right now because no one is in that situation, they will wait until the surrogate children of an LGB Monarch are on Oprah & Netflix complaining about homophobia being the reason why they have no titles or claim to the throne.
Tbh we’re only 3-4% of the population so its odds on the LGBT issue won’t arise. But the infertility one definitely will at some point. If they could agree legal children (with royal bloodline) from birth were ok, it would allow for a non-royal partner to be infertile. But equally they can just say they’re sticking to the status quo and have next in the LOS as heir. There have been tons of previous monarchs who died without an heir so it’s no biggie really! Wolfie’s not in the LOS but he’s still a loved member of the family.

I wonder if Sparry really is the bio father of Aldi and Lidl. I’d never realised just how likely it is that prolonged coke use makes you infertile and gives you defective sluggish sperm (cannabis causes low motility too but that can be reversed if you stop). I don’t have any sympathy either way since if he is he created his own problem by being a druggie all his life and freezing what swimmers he had left by falling drunk into a snowdrift! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
There have always been monarchs without children, or monarchs without legitimate children. Elizabeth I anyone?! Just because of this new televised ‘fairness’ that is going around, the LoS shouldn’t be messed with. I don’t wish to speculate about children, if someone is gay and does not have a child as an heir there will be someone else to step in. It’s not quite King Ralph.

If the kids are surrogates (if they exist #flatpack) I think the RF put them in LoS thinking it didn’t matter because Cambridges and they had no proof as she obfuscated the births and they couldn’t divulge her medical privacy. This was a mistake. They should have just left it not updated on the website.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That frugality seems to be there alright. This is old, old money we're talking about. The kind of people who do buy high end but purely because, assuming such things are maintained, they will last for decades since such things are built to last. The best example for me is Williams watch. He is a Prince and money is no object. He could commission a one of a kind piece from a watchmaker like Roger Smith but he still wears his Omega, a gift from his Mum when he turned 16. Not exactly a cheap Casio but retaining it infers there is an old school/money mentality in the family. He clearly cherishes it and, as mentioned, once he gets it serviced then it will probably be gifted to one of his sons. You then have Meghan coming in and thinking that just because there was an abundance of money to spend then one and done outfits were acceptable. The idea of Catherine repurposing previously worn outfits was likely a head scramble as in Why would you do that? Why can't we accept freebies? I can totally see an impressionable Harry thinking doing Insta-like "collabs" with designers or becoming endorsement figures for luxury items was some grand way of modernising the monarchy, that it was financially prudent because the designers would be gifting them and no money needed to be spent by Pa. Understandable pushback against doing that would then rile him up.
Meghans cheap, grifting, freebie home shopping catalogue mentality was never going to work in the top echelon of World Society.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Fb Sewing Bee page.
Someone posted a picture of the red dress and said it was a dreadful fit.
Lots of people agreed, then someone called them all racists.
Turned into an argument with people criticising the dress and a couple of sugars.
The person who posted it originally had deleted it.
Censorship by sugar…

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What worries me about the possibility of twit attending the Coronation is that, following the boasts in the bookywook, our American cousins will cancel/suspend his visa leaving us stuck with the useless fucker.
Imagine the fun if our intelligence services got forewarning & had to stage a rapid repatriation before the deadline? It could become a film with Colin Firth, Lt. Col. Thompson, other equerries & Roman Atkinson as twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not sure tbh. I’m not sure how much more you can modernise an archaic hereditary institution! It’s great that girls now have parity but you can never get rid of the need for bloodline and parenthood from the moment of birth.

Not just because I am one (!) but I could see perhaps a lesbian couple being ok because you could use the royal half’s egg and have the non-royal partner carry. It would be both their legal child from birth so perhaps donated sperm (especially from a family member of the non-royal) would be alright. I’m not at all sure though. It would need all the realms and territories to agree too and I don’t think that would ever happen.

But you can never have surrogacy because it always needs adoption or a parental order. There’s a break in the chain - the kid isn’t both of theirs from birth. I’m not sure the RF can ever go there tbh. I think a gay king would just have to have the next in line as his heir.

If the Harkles hadn’t been such grifting idiots, they could have begun the conversation! They’d have had a lot of support, especially as infertility is rocketing worldwide, and even if their kids weren’t in the LOS, they could have got credit for perhaps paving the way for future heirs. Morons!
We've had gay Kings in the past but of course in those days they were still expected to marry, impregnate the wife to obtain an heir and then they could carry on with their gay lovers as they pleased.

Reactions: 24
Tbh we’re only 3-4% of the population so its odds on the LGBT issue won’t arise. But the infertility one definitely will at some point. If they could agree legal children (with royal bloodline) from birth were ok, it would allow for a non-royal partner to be infertile. But equally they can just say they’re sticking to the status quo and have next in the LOS as heir. There have been tons of previous monarchs who died without an heir so it’s no biggie really! Wolfie’s not in the LOS but he’s still a loved member of the family.

I wonder if Sparry really is the bio father of Aldi and Lidl. I’d never realised just how likely it is that prolonged coke use makes you infertile and gives you defective sluggish sperm (cannabis causes low motility too but that can be reversed if you stop). I don’t have any sympathy either way since if he is he created his own problem by being a druggie all his life and freezing what swimmers he had left by falling drunk into a snowdrift! 😆
Definitely a thought provoker. Got me wondering about some of the non-Royal inheritances of the past, where a title went several branches across the tree in the absence of an heir. Now reimagine that scenario where there is an “heir”, but from a surrogate gestational carrier.
The lawyers would be rubbing their hands and salivating at the prospect.

Reactions: 16
None of them featured in the photo released after the Christening. Does anyone else think that's odd? It's also unusual that no family members were asked to be godparents.
The names of godparents are entered into the Baptismal Register. There was no baptism/christening of Ffark so no Baptism Certificate. No godparents therefore, but these three Tiggy, Charlie and Marko can be relied on to keep schtum and allow their names to be published as godparents in the press. Heaven knows what story they were spun, but their names were only released 6 months after the event.
You can only have godparents if the children are baptised. There was a ceremony for Archie, but not for Lili. At the time I could understand why they would want to protect the privacy of Archie's godparents, but now I see its yet another ploy to create drama and interest while saying "leaves us alone". Twats.
From the internet, it says that you can have godparents without a christening. But that would be unthinkable in the Royal Family and would never happen.

Lovely photos of them.Good to see they are still close and I am sure Anne is a good support for KC.
Neither Andrew nor Edward seem so close to their siblings.

There are huge age differences, so it's like the queen had 3 separate families. Other than Charles and Anne who are only two years apart, they really never lived at home together (assuming they each went to boarding school at 8, which I realized that I don't know when they each left for school)

Reactions: 17
I looked through every one…and laughed (and coughed my arse off!!) Funny stuff!! Btw @Verfugbar did you ever see the link I posted about the JC Penney catalog? If not let me know & I’ll OT it for you!! Omg!! It’s comedy gold!! 🤣
I hadn’t, but a few searches found it and led me to the blog. Hilarious, & the 70’s still haven’t apologised for the crimes against fashion.
(I may even have been forced to wear UK versions of some of it :oops:).
Hope laughter has been a good medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This guy has it spot on- total laughing stock is our Harold 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh for fucks sake SHUT UP!!!
Words that stand out - "fled" , "2nd chance for the private life they always wanted", " world refused to let them go", "despite their escape"....

Oh purlease......what bleeping planet are they on?

His voice makes me want to poke my eyeballs out with a needle😡🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Because Tyler Perry is such a gruesomes fan I am wondering how he is going to portray the British people in the Bradford movie.
Is it being filmed later this month.
Reading about it, I think the Bradford movie is about black USA servicewomen coming to the UK to sort out the post for USA servicemen in the UK and then again in Paris. These USA servicewomen, were basically on a USA base, which would have been under US military law. I kinda got the impression they were dealing with US army post, which had got backlogged?

Yes there would probably have been some interaction with UK residents near their bases, but I don't think the story is going to have that much to do with the UK?

In East Anglia we still have the USA, Mildenhall Airbase, which when its opened for airshows etc is like visiting another country. You go through security, It has its own shops, its own notices and rules, I think it even used dollars. Its miles from anywhere, so isolated from a lot of UK towns, and has everything it needs onsite.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s dull when the Harkles are quiet so looking for Anne & Charles pics has made me think we should have some fun and play a ‘caption them’ game!

I’ll start:
1675362659053.jpeg

1675362671145.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.