Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @MoodyBlue

Recap.

We don't like the grifters.
We're all getting bored.
Haz has proved to the world that he's stupid.
The world is now laughing at him.
Smeg has disappeared from view and has nothing to say.
This is a miracle and you should thank your god or goddess for it.
Lots of talk about the Coronation and will they/won't they be there.
For the sake of good English, can we all remember that King Charles will be crowned and not coronated. The word coronated does not appear in my English. We all know that it's all about me so get with the programme.
Great memes and cartoons and excellent transcripts of the people we can't sit through.
A big welcome to all new comers and lurkers. Join in the fun. We don't bite.
Please add anything I've missed.
If I have got the title wrong, then I'm very sorry. The hardest part of starting a new thread is finding the right title. I once went through all 50 pages of a thread and not one title had been suggested. I've also got it wrong more than once so shout up if I've done it again.

Last Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Thanks to our wonderful thread starter Cass and Moodyblue for fab title.
---

Sue Smith

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The Archewell Foundation Impact Report

While the world started to open back up, new crises unfolded in places like Afghanistan and Ukraine.
As millions became refugees, AWF tapped into a global network of organizations to support the immediate and long-term needs of families.
Our grant to Human First Coalition helped move nearly 8,000 individuals out of Afghanistan, including support with documentation and information collection to ensure safe passage and transportation.
After The Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited a US military base temporarily housing families in need, AWF helped Team Rubicon and its more than 2,000 volunteers serve nearly 4,000 individuals through homemove ins, essential items, and vital care. Our donation enabled Team Rubicon to extend and expand their work, directly supporting multiple operating sites across several new states, and helping 853 families move into new homes
- Welcoming Refugees -
We wanted to ensure those fleeing were met with a warm welcome.
AWF provided a grant to Welcome.US in support of their work mobilizing a refugee response, and to provide direct assistance to agencies working to properly welcome and resettle these families.
As the largest coalition in evacuee resettlement history, Welcome.US has spent the past year supporting our new Afghan neighbors as well as those fleeing conflict in Ukraine, welcoming a total of 174,497 people here in the US.
When war broke out in Ukraine, we felt the urgency and a responsibility to assist with the response.
To support those fleeing, AWF provided critical funding to HIAS, an international Jewish humanitarian organization that provides vital services to refugees and asylum seekers in more than 20 countries. Our assistance also helped in their efforts to expand humanitarian efforts across Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, and Romania, as well as increased resources for housing, food, and transportation for the most vulnerable, especially women and girls. HIAS also directed its emergency response resources to Right to Protection, a longtime Ukrainian partner specializing in legal assistance, and advocating for refugees, asylum seekers, and stateless persons who have been forced out of their communities and homelands
And when it came to ensuring the safety of those who were not able to leave, we turned to our partners at The HALO Trust.
The HALO Trust employs and trains men and women from war-torn communities throughout the world to remove landmines and dangerous explosives — making land safe and available for farming, grazing, transit, commerce, and play. As the world’s largest humanitarian landmine clearance charity, HALO also educates families and children about the risk of unexploded ordnance.
As conflict erupted in Ukraine, AWF funded HALO in its expanded mission to deliver medical supplies and assistance, provide shelter to families fleeing the violence, and distribute risk education messages in person and on social media. As a result, HALO has delivered 373 explosive ordnance risk education (EORE) sessions, teaching more than 10,000 people how to recognize, avoid, and report lethal hazards and has helped evacuate an estimated 300 people from Kramatorsk and neighboring communities.
- Aid to Nigeria -
Most recently, in response to catastrophic flooding in Nigeria, which displaced over one million people, destroyed homes and farmland, and took the lives of hundreds, The Archewell Foundation worked to urgently meet this climate disaster and humanitarian crisis, facilitating rapid community donations to Save the Children and UNICEF – two vital organizations providing assistance and medical support to those affected by the floods. UNICEF is actively supporting 2.6 million children who have been affected by the floods in the areas of health, water, sanitation and hygiene, child protection, education, nutrition, and cash transfer assistance. The Archewell Foundation’s funds are helping support UNICEF’s goals of treating 712,800 children with severe acute malnutrition, providing 1.2 million people with clean and accessible water, reaching 828,600 children with education, and providing 340,000 children and caregivers with mental health support.

"
The Archewell Foundation played an enormous role—in fact, the most critical one—in helping Human First to grow in 2021 - 2022. We are a young organization, formed in the midst of a crisis and dealing with many ongoing crises this year. After the initial media blitz on the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan and most especially with the invasion of Ukraine, donors quickly lost interest in Afghanistan – but Archewell has been there for us. We were able to provide humanitarian aid in various forms to upwards of 10,000 individuals in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Most especially, in the 4 months after receiving the grant, we supported all living expenses for approximately 1,000 at-risk Afghans living in safe houses that we operated in Pakistan and Afghanistan."
- Safi Rauf, Co-Founder of Human First Coalition

"We are extremely grateful for The Archewell Foundation’s generous contribution toward Team Rubicon’s Afghan Resettlement Program. We were able to provide tangible, immediate benefits through services like donated goods management, arrival site management, and housing as well as translation services, and logistics support. AWF’s support fueled our commitment to supporting vulnerable people, and our ability to support Afghan families, nimbly and effectively, at various stages of their transition. "
- Jeff Byard, VP of Operations, Team Rubicon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the thread and excellent title.
It is the winning one. It's on page four of the most liked. No suggestions on pages 1 or 2 or 3.

In answer to the question posed at the end of the last thread,
I liked them both at first.

I didn't know about all Harry's drunken and drug fuelled behaviour. I thought he was a genuine soldier who was well liked by his army colleagues.
When Catherine came along, I thought he loved her. I thought he felt sad because he was single, but he, Catherine and William seemed like a happy group to me and I thought everyone worked hard to make sure he didnt feel like a spare part.

I loved Suits. Adored Harvey, Jessica and Donna and liked Rachel and Louis. Never liked Mike.

When Harry and Meghan's names were linked, I was happy for Harry because I liked Rachel from Suits.
Then the carbon footprint hypocrisy began. Then their stepping back - which was fine if it had been what they said it would be, but it wasn't. Then to twist that knife, they said "service is universal." That did it for me.

When they said she was pregnant, I thought, hmm that was quick for someone her age who has probably been on the pill for years.
She's a gold digger.

I started to really dislike them.
Then covid lockdowns happened, I had bugger all to do except read all the stuff on Tattle about them etc etc etc

I disliked them even more.
Therefore my dislike of them has grown very much indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 and the excellent recap. Also thanks to @MoodyBlue for the great title.

If Wank and Yank are thinking of coming to the Coronation I think they should listen to a song by the Kaiser Chiefs first (with a couple of altered words) before they make up their minds .........

🎶
The Gruesomes really are lairy*
It's not very pretty I tell thee
Walking through London is quite scary
It's not very sensible either
A friend of a friend got beaten
He looked the wrong way at a policeman
Never has happened to a boy from Eton
Or a Leodensian**.

La .........la, la, la, la, la
Ah .........la, la, la, la, la

I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot 🎶

*cunning or conceited
**person from Leeds

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I watched Suits and thought she was very pretty and was actually surprised to find out her age and that she was biracial. When they were first linked I thought it was like Andy and Koo Stark - no way that he would be allowed to marry her.

My antenna went up during the engagement interview - I thought she came across as phony and a bit calculating, but put that down to nerves. I rolled my eyes at the wedding and her awful dress. Then everything started coming out about her demanding and she seemed to get every single outfit wrong and places like Celebitchy began amping up the "Meghan is always right and Catherine is always wrong" rhetoric, which led me to leave the site. My dislike actively began when she announced her pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding and has steadily grown.

I am at the point where I don't give her any benefit of the doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Uplifting Women

When women are well-resourced, they not only build a better life for themselves, but also dramatically improve the lives of those around them, making it a key tenet in our work to support communities.
The urgency and paramount importance of this work was compounded by COVID-19, which effectively halted economic progress for women with more than one million women forced to leave the labor force in the first year of the pandemic, in America alone.
To begin to address this issue, we partnered with the National Women’s Law Center (NWLC) which does pioneering work to ensure that women and girls – especially women of color, LGBTQ+ people, and women and families with low-incomes – can live, learn, and work with safety, dignity, and equality.
We supported their work to examine the systems that brought us to an economic breaking point for women during COVID-19, leading to the release of a research report focused on the experience of women as workers and caregivers during the pandemic. This report provides fresh insights into the experiences of women who left the workforce, the ways in which work has changed for women, and the gender wage gap; these insights, and the broader work of NWLC, has helped educate the public and policymakers on the need for bold federal and state investments when it comes to supporting economic progress for women.
In the US, challenges around employment are coupled with a lack of basic supports to help families thrive. Support systems like paid leave, affordable childcare, access to family health care, and pathways to educational and workplace success are critical.
That’s why we’re working hand-in-hand with organizations on the frontlines of this work, including Paid Leave for All, Moms First (formerly known as Marshall Plan for Moms), and PL+US.
But moving towards a better future means recognizing and doing the work to repair deeply entrenched imbalances and biases that continue to affect the lives of women everywhere.
AWF has provided support to Georgetown University Law Center's Initiative on Gender Justice which develops innovative policy solutions and conducts groundbreaking research to help schools, hospitals, the juvenile justice system, and other public systems better support marginalized girls who are most impacted by these labels and biases.
The Foundation’s financial contribution and ongoing partnership is allowing the Initiative to deepen and expand its work. And to provide further support to women in need, we partnered with the VING Project, created by the Lefkosky Family Foundation, which empowers teens to become philanthropists in their own lives.
Inspired by Archetypes, a Spotify original podcast created by Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, this partnership uses VING's unique model of inviting young individuals to nominate an inspiring person for a financial grant. Our joint initiative helps youth between the ages of 14 and 18 to grant a total of $1 million in $1,000 gifts to the inspiring women in their lives who are experiencing financial need. Nominators whose applications are approved receive a $1,000 check to surprise their nominee with, supporting women in need while also helping the next generation participate in the joy of giving.
We also believe that part of a stronger future for women lies in the hands of our trusted allies: men and boys. To support the dismantling of gender stereotypes that hold women back, AWF provided non-profit funding to Equimundo and their Global Boyhood Initiative to create a resource guide for promoting gender equity by fostering positive masculinity in boys and men. Since it was posted, the guide has been accessed by 3,673 individuals in 122 countries, building a coalition of allies who together can help challenge harmful gender stereotypes.

Smart Works’ Female Unemployment Index
- Since 2019, Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex has been Patron of Smart Works, a UK charity that exists to give women the confidence they need to reach their full potential, secure employment, and change the trajectory of their lives. The Archewell Foundation’s support will help enable the creation of the first Smart Works Female Unemployment Index, which will be an extremely robust study looking at unemployment issues that affect women across the UK, with the aim of creating an annual benchmark against which progress and impact can be tracked and measured.

Showcasing Women
- AWF recently partnered with Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights to launch a new category in their annual Speak Truth to Power video competition to give participating students the opportunity to create videos showcasing women who are human rights defenders; increasing awareness of those leaders who have expanded rights and access for women in this country, and helping to inspire the next generation of leadership.

"The Archewell Foundation has been one of the earliest and most impactful supporters of Moms First and our grassroots movement to get moms the support they need and deserve, from paid leave to affordable childcare. Archewell has not only directly invested in our National Business Coalition for Child Care, dedicated to expanding child care benefits for American workers, but they have helped us ignite a national conversation about the urgency of supporting moms for our economy, our families, and our communities. Archewell's backing and The Duchess' generosity in using her platform to speak out, as a mom, on behalf of mothers, has advanced our efforts to transform policy while helping millions of moms feel recognized, valued, and empowered."
- Reshma Saujani, CEO of Moms First

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the thread and excellent title.
It is the winning one. It's on page four of the most liked. No suggestions on pages 1 or 2 or 3.

In answer to the question posed at the end of the last thread,
I liked them both at first.

I didn't know about all Harry's drunken and drug fuelled behaviour. I thought he was a genuine soldier who was well liked by his army colleagues.
When Catherine came along, I thought he loved her. I thought he felt sad because he was single, but he, Catherine and William seemed like a happy group to me and I thought everyone worked hard to make sure he didnt feel like a spare part.

I loved Suits. Adored Harvey, Jessica and Donna and liked Rachel and Louis. Never liked Mike.

When Harry and Meghan's names were linked, I was happy for Harry because I liked Rachel from Suits.
Then the carbon footprint hypocrisy began. Then their stepping back - which was fine if it had been what they said it would be, but it wasn't. Then to twist that knife, they said "service is universal." That did it for me.

When they said she was pregnant, I thought, hmm that was quick for someone her age who has probably been on the pill for years.
She's a gold digger.

I started to really dislike them.
Then covid lockdowns happened, I had bugger all to do except read all the stuff on Tattle about them etc etc etc

I disliked them even more.
Therefore my dislike of them has grown very much indeed.
My loathing has grown to epic proportions and although have always believed in the Monarchy, this present lot is turning the tide for me.

KC is useless and hasn't learnt anything from his Mother, a complete idiot and doomed to fail, I feel the stirrings of a republic in the air and it's all down to that tosser and his tosspot walking,ginger sperm!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

- Fostering Community -

Finding and fostering community can take countless forms, like welcoming a new neighbor or reaching out to an old friend. It can also look like a hot and nourishing meal in a time of need or even a new playground for a town battling grief.
- In one of our earliest partnerships, AWF and Chef José Andrés’ World Central Kitchen (WCK) established a joint philanthropic partnership in service of strengthening local communities around the world through the power of food.
We supported efforts at the frontlines of climate disasters, including Puerto Rico and Dominica. AWF's support also benefited WCK's relief work throughout the world, which included emergency food relief due to floods, fires, earthquakes, and the invasion of Ukraine.
WCK has served 50,000 meals around the world thanks to our partnership, which includes hot meals and food kits, all adapting based on each community's needs.
- Community can also take the form of the basic comforts we take for granted, like the roofs over our heads.
In 2021, Winter Storm Uri swept across the American Southwest, causing a devastating impact on the state of Texas. Due to the storm, Genesis Women’s Shelter & Support – which serves thousands of domestic violence survivors across the Dallas area each year – experienced major damage and flooding. Genesis provides a vital ongoing lifeline to families who have experienced domestic violence, including emergency shelter services, transitional housing, counseling services, and pro bono legal services. During the storm, Genesis was forced to completely shut its doors for the first time in its nearly 40 years of operation. In support of their recovery, AWF provided the financial support to replace the shelter’s roof and make repairs at Annie’s House, their transitional housing facility for women and children, and to provide additional resources for Genesis to help its network of families in need. Shortly after, Genesis Women’s Shelter was able to resume its usual operations at Annie’s House, and to focus on expanding their services by opening an additional outreach site in Lancaster which provides critical, life-saving domestic violence support services to women and children in southern Dallas.
- When tragedy struck Uvalde, Texas, Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex saw a community in grief firsthand. In the weeks and months that followed, AWF kept in touch with the community to understand their long-term needs. AWF partnered with the City of Uvalde and KABOOM! to create a play space for children and the community at DeLeon Park. Built to be a home for play therapy and healing, the community playground is symbolic of the hope and strength the city has exhibited in its ongoing recovery following the tragic shooting at Robb Elementary School on May 24, 2022. KABOOM! was the perfect partner, as their community-build process engages the community in the design of the park itself and creates a lasting impact on its partners, especially in terms of building capacity, community development, and play experience enhancement.

A Twist of Greatness
When The Duchess of Sussex first heard about Brittany Starks and her organization A Twist of Greatness, she immediately knew she wanted to get involved. Brittany and her organization provide free hair braiding to children in Antioch, Tennessee, because she and her volunteers “understand how expensive and time-consuming hair braiding can be, and equally how important a brand-new hairstyle is for a young Black girl's confidence.” The Duchess, recognizing that every action in support of one’s community matters, wanted to help Brittany expand her work and spread joy. AWF provided a grant, which has given even more children beautiful, braided hairstyles that she and her team of volunteers provide, free of charge.

"Harry and Meghan, my dear friends, you bring hope to each and every community you touch, always with a smile, always with empathy and through your partnership with World Central Kitchen, sometimes a hot plate of food that shows people in need how much we care.”
- José Andrés, Chef and Founder of World Central Kitchen

"By providing these critical funds, The Archewell Foundation allowed women and children to move back into Annie’s House to continue their journey on the Genesis Women’s Shelter continuum of care to build a life free of violence."
– Jan Edgar Langbein, CEO of Genesis Women’s Shelter & Support

"It is incredibly rare that a supporter comes with such a deep level of humility - truly making their gifts about someone else - with no agenda or expectations. AWF’s willingness to do this is what made it so easy to bond with our new family in Uvalde. They know the love behind the intent. It’s something we’ve all treasured, and we are grateful to you for giving it so freely. Thank you for modeling all that is extraordinary in humanity."
– Lysa Ratliff, CEO, KABOOM!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

While the world started to open back up, new crises unfolded in places like Afghanistan and Ukraine.
As millions became refugees, AWF tapped into a global network of organizations to support the immediate and long-term needs of families.
Our grant to Human First Coalition helped move nearly 8,000 individuals out of Afghanistan, including support with documentation and information collection to ensure safe passage and transportation.
After The Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited a US military base temporarily housing families in need, AWF helped Team Rubicon and its more than 2,000 volunteers serve nearly 4,000 individuals through homemove ins, essential items, and vital care. Our donation enabled Team Rubicon to extend and expand their work, directly supporting multiple operating sites across several new states, and helping 853 families move into new homes
- Welcoming Refugees -
We wanted to ensure those fleeing were met with a warm welcome.
AWF provided a grant to Welcome.US in support of their work mobilizing a refugee response, and to provide direct assistance to agencies working to properly welcome and resettle these families.
As the largest coalition in evacuee resettlement history, Welcome.US has spent the past year supporting our new Afghan neighbors as well as those fleeing conflict in Ukraine, welcoming a total of 174,497 people here in the US.
When war broke out in Ukraine, we felt the urgency and a responsibility to assist with the response.
To support those fleeing, AWF provided critical funding to HIAS, an international Jewish humanitarian organization that provides vital services to refugees and asylum seekers in more than 20 countries. Our assistance also helped in their efforts to expand humanitarian efforts across Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, and Romania, as well as increased resources for housing, food, and transportation for the most vulnerable, especially women and girls. HIAS also directed its emergency response resources to Right to Protection, a longtime Ukrainian partner specializing in legal assistance, and advocating for refugees, asylum seekers, and stateless persons who have been forced out of their communities and homelands
And when it came to ensuring the safety of those who were not able to leave, we turned to our partners at The HALO Trust.
The HALO Trust employs and trains men and women from war-torn communities throughout the world to remove landmines and dangerous explosives — making land safe and available for farming, grazing, transit, commerce, and play. As the world’s largest humanitarian landmine clearance charity, HALO also educates families and children about the risk of unexploded ordnance.
As conflict erupted in Ukraine, AWF funded HALO in its expanded mission to deliver medical supplies and assistance, provide shelter to families fleeing the violence, and distribute risk education messages in person and on social media. As a result, HALO has delivered 373 explosive ordnance risk education (EORE) sessions, teaching more than 10,000 people how to recognize, avoid, and report lethal hazards and has helped evacuate an estimated 300 people from Kramatorsk and neighboring communities.
- Aid to Nigeria -
Most recently, in response to catastrophic flooding in Nigeria, which displaced over one million people, destroyed homes and farmland, and took the lives of hundreds, The Archewell Foundation worked to urgently meet this climate disaster and humanitarian crisis, facilitating rapid community donations to Save the Children and UNICEF – two vital organizations providing assistance and medical support to those affected by the floods. UNICEF is actively supporting 2.6 million children who have been affected by the floods in the areas of health, water, sanitation and hygiene, child protection, education, nutrition, and cash transfer assistance. The Archewell Foundation’s funds are helping support UNICEF’s goals of treating 712,800 children with severe acute malnutrition, providing 1.2 million people with clean and accessible water, reaching 828,600 children with education, and providing 340,000 children and caregivers with mental health support.

"
The Archewell Foundation played an enormous role—in fact, the most critical one—in helping Human First to grow in 2021 - 2022. We are a young organization, formed in the midst of a crisis and dealing with many ongoing crises this year. After the initial media blitz on the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan and most especially with the invasion of Ukraine, donors quickly lost interest in Afghanistan – but Archewell has been there for us. We were able to provide humanitarian aid in various forms to upwards of 10,000 individuals in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Most especially, in the 4 months after receiving the grant, we supported all living expenses for approximately 1,000 at-risk Afghans living in safe houses that we operated in Pakistan and Afghanistan."
- Safi Rauf, Co-Founder of Human First Coalition

"We are extremely grateful for The Archewell Foundation’s generous contribution toward Team Rubicon’s Afghan Resettlement Program. We were able to provide tangible, immediate benefits through services like donated goods management, arrival site management, and housing as well as translation services, and logistics support. AWF’s support fueled our commitment to supporting vulnerable people, and our ability to support Afghan families, nimbly and effectively, at various stages of their transition. "
- Jeff Byard, VP of Operations, Team Rubicon
AWF?
Are they so bleeping stupid/arrogant that they don't know how acronyms work? Should be AF at best - or are they trying to make fetch happen? Unless it's RF Vs AWF they want - "we're better as we have three letters they only have two."
Alternatives:
Alligator Wrestling Federation
Angry Wife Fisting
hole With Fish
Arse Wank Fuckers (for @Nuttynana )
(I'll stop there)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Service is not Universal then? It’s personal and was always the plan. Maybe not illegal but certainly immoral.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.