Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that, when I found it I realised that I had to share it.
As a follow-up, how about this?

(& yes, I did get as far as typing “x-rated kid’s pictures” into Google until I realised that “drawings” might be a better word to use…:eek::rolleyes:)
I looked through every one…and laughed (and coughed my arse off!!) Funny stuff!! Btw @Verfugbar did you ever see the link I posted about the JC Penney catalog? If not let me know & I’ll OT it for you!! Omg!! It’s comedy gold!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars this year, isn't he the one that did that story book about Harry and Mummy on his talk show?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Greedy, delusional crass woman that she is, thought by marrying into the RF would give her unbridled access to one of the biggest bank accounts in the world.

IMO she was delusional enough (either by her own mind or fed by Harry?) to think she would have free reign to spend, spend, spend, and tit around on her own vanity projects without any accountability – she saw the RF as £/$ signs and social climbing, and that’s all she saw.

I do believe she thought it was all going to be ballgowns and tiaras attending glitzy events and banquets, hobnobbing with the rich and famous and was very much brought down to earth and horrified at the thought of the reality of opening a community centre in a wet and windy Skegness – and in her eyes a doing this all ‘for free’, forgetting in fact that that she didn’t have to pay for that £20k outfit for the occasion.

On realising that access to the RF purse was not what she thought she hightailed it out of there pretty sharpish taking gormless with her, thinking that her (short) time in the RF fold was enough to give her kudos for life, well we can all see how well that is going for her can’t we, its not exactly going great for Harry and he's been in it all his life so she has no chance of longevity.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Does anyone know what nasty comments these were in 2014? I must have missed this.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Does anyone know what nasty comments these were in 2014? I must have missed this.
iirc something "i'm not like the other girls". she commented that while all girls wanted to be a Disney princess, she wanted to be She Ra, princess of power.

ETA: yeah, right. (sarcasm, of course)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars this year, isn't he the one that did that story book about Harry and Mummy on his talk show?
Oh, well that's very promising. The only reason he wouldn't make a joke would be if he's been explicitly told NOT to by The Academy, of that I am almost certain. Bring it on Jimmy!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
love baby Anne and baby Charles <3
I might be biased because my lovely sis and I are each other’s best friends and because Anne just rocks generally but I think theirs is the sweetest RF relationship of all!
1675355133804.jpeg

1675355163557.jpeg
1675355146960.jpeg

1675355185758.jpeg

1675355198219.jpeg

1675355211695.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m not sure tbh. I’m not sure how much more you can modernise an archaic hereditary institution! It’s great that girls now have parity but you can never get rid of the need for bloodline and parenthood from the moment of birth.

Not just because I am one (!) but I could see perhaps a lesbian couple being ok because you could use the royal half’s egg and have the non-royal partner carry. It would be both their legal child from birth so perhaps donated sperm (especially from a family member of the non-royal) would be alright. I’m not at all sure though. It would need all the realms and territories to agree too and I don’t think that would ever happen.

But you can never have surrogacy because it always needs adoption or a parental order. There’s a break in the chain - the kid isn’t both of theirs from birth. I’m not sure the RF can ever go there tbh. I think a gay king would just have to have the next in line as his heir.

If the Harkles hadn’t been such grifting idiots, they could have begun the conversation! They’d have had a lot of support, especially as infertility is rocketing worldwide, and even if their kids weren’t in the LOS, they could have got credit for perhaps paving the way for future heirs. Morons!
I'm not sure this would work, as it wouldn't be the legal partner fertilising the mother.

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I might be biased because my lovely sis and I are each other’s best friends and because Anne just rocks generally but I think theirs is the sweetest RF relationship of all!
View attachment 1930235
View attachment 1930241View attachment 1930238
View attachment 1930243
View attachment 1930244
View attachment 1930245
Lovely photos of them.Good to see they are still close and I am sure Anne is a good support for KC.
Neither Andrew nor Edward seem so close to their siblings.

Reactions: 19
Looking at what is obviously Mrs Reek's twitter account, she ain't happy about the "children" not getting those titles.

Also based on the hours you put in, you didn't even pass probation. The RF silence is killing them. Keep it up.
1675356401287.jpeg

Wow, I think you're right about that being mrs. reek's twitter. I haven't seen that stupid, childish photo of her and haz before. It's obviously part of the set they 'shared' in their reality show, perhaps I simply blocked it from memory because the huge gapping guppy mouth on haz is distrubing.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s a shame we no longer have TV shows that feature people doing impressions of celebrities, purely because someone doing an impersonation of the elusive Duchess would have a field day and it would be glorious to see her have the tit ripped out of her being portrayed in all her ‘Meghaness.’.
They could have the glaring white parting amongst a rat’s nest of escaping fake hair tendrils, nose constantly changing shape and length, overly bright ill fitting dentures, glaringly obvious white lines where the ronseal ended, the ever present claw, inflating/deflating moon bump, badly fitting, ridiculously inappropriate clothing with the price tag dangling down, chicken legs that are a totally different colour to the rest of her, shoes 4 sizes too big, or even better - barefoot with those ugly mis-shapen toes on display.
And sooo many odd mannerisms to choose from - constantly tucking escapee hair extensions behind her ears (or grasping ‘her’ hair with one hand and pulling it over her shoulder), one tear rolling down her left cheek, gurning like an idiot, licking her horse teeth, clapping moronically at nothing, clasping her hands together once the pointless clapping has ceased, coat flicking, moon bump adjusting, sashaying when walking, standing with her feet miles apart, etc etc…
Countless hilarious scenarios to choose from where she’s behaved inappropriately, worn the wrong outfit, barged in front of ‘her love’, talking to herself, writing on bananas, staggering around looking half cut refusing to let go of flowers, carrying dolls around like she’s holding a sack of spuds, singing to seals….
The possibilities are endless.
Are there any talented fellow tattlers who fancy auditioning for BGT? You’d get my vote and who knows, might even get a golden buzzer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure tbh. I’m not sure how much more you can modernise an archaic hereditary institution! It’s great that girls now have parity but you can never get rid of the need for bloodline and parenthood from the moment of birth.

Not just because I am one (!) but I could see perhaps a lesbian couple being ok because you could use the royal half’s egg and have the non-royal partner carry. It would be both their legal child from birth so perhaps donated sperm (especially from a family member of the non-royal) would be alright. I’m not at all sure though. It would need all the realms and territories to agree too and I don’t think that would ever happen.

But you can never have surrogacy because it always needs adoption or a parental order. There’s a break in the chain - the kid isn’t both of theirs from birth. I’m not sure the RF can ever go there tbh. I think a gay king would just have to have the next in line as his heir.

If the Harkles hadn’t been such grifting idiots, they could have begun the conversation! They’d have had a lot of support, especially as infertility is rocketing worldwide, and even if their kids weren’t in the LOS, they could have got credit for perhaps paving the way for future heirs. Morons!

Royal families across the globe will be affected. It's interesting that there is no conversation surrounding this. Especially since the Churches now support the LGBT community.

They aren't thinking of it right now because no one is in that situation, they will wait until the surrogate children of an LGB Monarch are on Oprah & Netflix complaining about homophobia being the reason why they have no titles or claim to the throne.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Fb Sewing Bee page.
Someone posted a picture of the red dress and said it was a dreadful fit.
Lots of people agreed, then someone called them all racists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn't various people try to dissuade Diana from sending Haz to Eton? I think one was William's tutor at either Ludgrove or Eton. But she wanted the boys to be educated together, despite the very obvious difference in their personalities and intelligence. And then after she died, I suppose they wanted to honour her wishes.

Imagine being Eton, going from educating Lord Freddie Windsor, then William, and finally Hazbeen, in five short years.

Lord Freddie. Academically excellent. Became some kind of Scholar, with his name on the school's achievement boards, for consistently passing his twice-yearly exams with Distinction. Got into Oxford, probably on merit rather than Royal status, and got a 2:1.

William. Academically competent, and got into St Andrews.

Harold. Apparently had to sit entrance exam more than once. Bullying and exam cheating scandals. School probably unable to properly discipline or even expel him because of who he was. Literally zero chance of getting into a good uni with his A-Level results.

You can easily understand why William spent their joint Eton years ignoring him.
I heard Charles wanted to send him to Gordonstoun as Harry would excel in physical pursuits rather than academic. Doesn't that sound like a horrible and cold father!?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.