Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have always been monarchs without children, or monarchs without legitimate children. Elizabeth I anyone?! Just because of this new televised ‘fairness’ that is going around, the LoS shouldn’t be messed with. I don’t wish to speculate about children, if someone is gay and does not have a child as an heir there will be someone else to step in. It’s not quite King Ralph.

If the kids are surrogates (if they exist #flatpack) I think the RF put them in LoS thinking it didn’t matter because Cambridges and they had no proof as she obfuscated the births and they couldn’t divulge her medical privacy. This was a mistake. They should have just left it not updated on the website.
Kudos on the King Ralph reference!!

King Ralph is an under appreciated gem of film ridiculousness.

Reactions: 18
Great points re: Freddie. He is a CFA (that is a TOUGH exam) at JPMorgan and has been there for yonks. He isn't in the Private Wealth Management side -- which would normally be where a royal would sit as they would want to leverage on his royal connections etc. No he is in the mathy part of. He has a job, a nice wife and THAT, dear Hawwy, is called being independent.
You, Hawwy, are what we call being a bleep
My son in law is a CFA - agree, it really is a tough series of exams ! Kudos to anyone who passes- and many fail. He had a first in Economics, passed all his chartered accountancy exams with flying colours but had to really get his head down and slog at studying for the CFA, on top of a full week’s work.

Reactions: 23
I see Ellen and Portia renewed their wedding vows for Portia's birthday celebration and it looks Harry and Meghan were at the event although it is hard to tell if it is them or not as the video is really blurry. If it is them I find it very noticeable that they are not standing next to each other and if it is them they appear in the video from 4 minutes and 39 seconds.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
no it hasn't been published about girl child's christening, apparently they were hopeful when they came over for the jubilee. There was chat that MM wanted the christening in Windsor the same as boy child. Probably her PR spin. If I remember correctly this is where they first introduced the children to the Queen, well girl child's first meeting. HMTQ didn't allow pictures, so who knows if this even was true.:rolleyes:
I would Only believe the pictures if they were released by the palace anything the Harkles release is highly suspicious😎

Reactions: 19
I see Ellen and Portia renewed their wedding vows for Portia's birthday celebration and it looks Harry and Meghan were at the event although it is hard to tell if it is them or not as the video is really blurry. If it is them I find it very noticeable that they are not standing next to each other and if it is them they appear in the video from 4 minutes and 39 seconds.

If it was Harry he would be wearing a crumpled grey suit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Reading about it, I think the Bradford movie is about black USA servicewomen coming to the UK to sort out the post for USA servicemen in the UK and then again in Paris. These USA servicewomen, were basically on a USA base, which would have been under US military law. I kinda got the impression they were dealing with US army post, which had got backlogged?

Yes there would probably have been some interaction with UK residents near their bases, but I don't think the story is going to have that much to do with the UK?

In East Anglia we still have the USA, Mildenhall Airbase, which when its opened for airshows etc is like visiting another country. You go through security, It has its own shops, its own notices and rules, I think it even used dollars. Its miles from anywhere, so isolated from a lot of UK towns, and has everything it needs onsite.
And is of course where that woman killed the UK motorcyclist Harry something (sorry, forgot his name) by driving on the wrong side of the road, and then claimed diplomatic immunity

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If it was Harry he would be wearing a crumpled grey suit
Yeah I really can't tell it is him or not because the recording is really blurry, but IMO I think it is him and I think that it is her , although it is interesting to see that they are not standing together.
1675364841967.png
1675364859645.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

looks like him.
Cant see her.

Reactions: 18
Because Tyler Perry is such a gruesomes fan I am wondering how he is going to portray the British people in the Bradford movie.
Is it being filmed later this month.
I think I can guess.But there may be a token good white guy thrown in for balance.
Ironically, this is the type of historical film which I would love to see. I could be totally wrong about the slant this might take, and I recognise that it could be a brilliant examination of what actually happened, good, bad and ugly.
I am just so suspicious of agendas nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What worries me about the possibility of twit attending the Coronation is that, following the boasts in the bookywook, our American cousins will cancel/suspend his visa leaving us stuck with the useless fucker.
Imagine the fun if our intelligence services got forewarning & had to stage a rapid repatriation before the deadline? It could become a film with Colin Firth, Lt. Col. Thompson, other equerries & Roman Atkinson as twit.
They are worse together. Separately we’ll end up with Her VastCuntness of California, flailing and swanning around, and you’ll get Haz home and ready to be rehabilitated. Keeping him out of America would be a blessing. But let’s do it after the coronation. I’m happy to suffer the pair till after the coronation, but then you take him back. Deal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Definitely a thought provoker. Got me wondering about some of the non-Royal inheritances of the past, where a title went several branches across the tree in the absence of an heir. Now reimagine that scenario where there is an “heir”, but from a surrogate gestational carrier.
The lawyers would be rubbing their hands and salivating at the prospect.
There are too many poshos who put it about *ahem Grimaldis* to allow illegitimate inheritance. They made Albert marry Charlene to have legitimate heirs after a few other children. The rules are strict to make it clear - same as first son inheriting in certain families like Duke of Westminster.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.