Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it is definitely them interesting to note though that not one media outlet has reported them as to being at the party and no other photos of them have been shown of them at the party. It is noticeable though that it is yet another event that they attended without Archie and Lili they never seem to be with them.

Despite the blurred pix, its definitely her.
The image of Harry is interesting though. It looks like he has a hair parting on the left side and rather a lot of hair on the right side.

Reactions: 25
If it is her she appears in the video at 4 minutes and 42 seconds.
I don't see her at all, and frankly after the mrs.' humilation when she was on the show, I can't imagine why he would bother.

Ellen's reputaion as a bully seems well founded. I always felt bad for Portia, she gave up her career for ellen. She looks really thin/fragile in that video.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The image of Harry is interesting though. It looks like he has a hair parting on the left side and rather a lot of hair on the right side.
The man's nose looks weird and the hair also looks more blonde than brown to me. Something doesn't look right with this image and I wonder if it is actually him as to me the man's profile doesn't match Harry's.

Reactions: 19
His nose looks weird also and his hair looks more blonde than brown to me. Something doesn't look right with his image and I wonder if it is actually him as to me the mans profile doesn't match Harry's.

the hair isn't his.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
the hair isn't his.
No it definitely isn't Harry because if it was Meghan would be clinging to him so the question is Where is Harry and why wasn't he at the party with Meghan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Did you know you can earn £400 a time as a Meghan Markle lookalike?
I was reading an odd article about a couple who had been on a TV programme and coincidentally appeared in an advert during the break.
Then it became even more surreal as the wife is a Markle lookalike whose career was threatened by the Oprah interview and experienced trolling as a result of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Their aggression is very unnerving.
Some white people have been unconsciously offending some people of colour - yes, we get it, but all this angry "gotcha" so you will be cancelled stuff isn't going to heal anything.

Anger needs diaĺing down so everyone can understand each other and work together amicably to end racial discrimination altogether.

We can't do anything about what happened in the past but we can start afresh to make sure discrimination ends.
Not just racial discrimination either.
Discrimination against overweight people, ginger haired people, discrimination against ⁹the male/female, against class....everything.
No more silencing free speech either.
And this cancelling of democracy must cease also.

No more "gotcha! You're cancelled."

It all has to stop.
Some (insert color,race,ethinicity,gender,religion,sexual preference, age, class, etc) this has been going on probably since humans first started to develop any form of civilization. What amazes me is no one is calling out the angry gotcha for what it is. It is plain and simply Bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know, it just occurred to me, but despite gallivanting all over the globe with nary a child to be seen - neither of them ever refer to missing Fark & Lilibucks, do they? Especially given their emotional oversharing and gushing about everything else, I find it striking. Personally, as a new parent, I miss my little guy when I spend more than 40 minutes doing the groceries while he's with his dad. You'd think that while trying to play the doting "young parents" they'd at least pretend to feel something about the fact that they appear to spend little to no time with them (... assuming they exist #flatpacktruther)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like them to me.

Which is why I said if she had been at Anastasia's we would have known somehow.

She wasn't invited.

But at least she managed to get an invitation to Ellen & Portia's. All four of them are unemployed and aimless.

Reactions: 21
Ive changed my mind. I don't think its him in the pic. Unless hes got a toupee on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
mmmmm... but weren't they claiming that this was the time to be discreet? When everyone was mocking that they weren't at Orca's birthday/make up party?

Meanwhile, Sophie gets on with the important stuff, and visits the ICC.

This is the sort of interesting and meaningful role Smeg could have had if she'd bothered to think long-term.

But I think she's always been more interested in telling rather than actually doing.

Wonder if Hazza got a special mention. :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tbh we’re only 3-4% of the population so its odds on the LGBT issue won’t arise. But the infertility one definitely will at some point. If they could agree legal children (with royal bloodline) from birth were ok, it would allow for a non-royal partner to be infertile. But equally they can just say they’re sticking to the status quo and have next in the LOS as heir. There have been tons of previous monarchs who died without an heir so it’s no biggie really! Wolfie’s not in the LOS but he’s still a loved member of the family.

I wonder if Sparry really is the bio father of Aldi and Lidl. I’d never realised just how likely it is that prolonged coke use makes you infertile and gives you defective sluggish sperm (cannabis causes low motility too but that can be reversed if you stop). I don’t have any sympathy either way since if he is he created his own problem by being a druggie all his life and freezing what swimmers he had left by falling drunk into a snowdrift! 😆
He’s such a dumbass…🙄

Tom looked so confused and baffled the entire time. I wonder if he is regretting jeopardising his friendship with William for this loser.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s a shame we no longer have TV shows that feature people doing impressions of celebrities, purely because someone doing an impersonation of the elusive Duchess would have a field day and it would be glorious to see her have the tit ripped out of her being portrayed in all her ‘Meghaness.’.
They could have the glaring white parting amongst a rat’s nest of escaping fake hair tendrils, nose constantly changing shape and length, overly bright ill fitting dentures, glaringly obvious white lines where the ronseal ended, the ever present claw, inflating/deflating moon bump, badly fitting, ridiculously inappropriate clothing with the price tag dangling down, chicken legs that are a totally different colour to the rest of her, shoes 4 sizes too big, or even better - barefoot with those ugly mis-shapen toes on display.

Are there any talented fellow tattlers who fancy auditioning for BGT? You’d get my vote and who knows, might even get a golden buzzer!
Pity Kenny Everett is no longer with us he would have done a fabulous impression of her. His character 'Cupid Stunt' - an American actress - had exactly the sort of language I would expect Smeg to use - brilliant!
BIB Her (Kenny's) nose could also grow longer each time she told another lie, similar to Rod Stewart's bum growing bigger in his leopard skin pants, when Kenny did his impression of him. 😂 😂 😂

R.I.P. Kenny

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.