Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for quoting myself, but I just realised that part of my post got cut off:

100%

I'm on the shorter and heavier side myself, but not as heavy as many girls I've known. They always looked stunning and stylish

As I was saying, I've known heavier and as short as me girls who look so stylish and don't get made fun of when they wear form-fitting etc clothes because they are so darn confident!

Confidence makes the difference between a Smegs and a Catherine, apart from paying attention to small details. In the photos of Catherine and Smegs walking, Catherine is completely upright with her shoulders back - standing 'tall'. Smegs is slouching which makes it a 'powerless' walk. Catherine wears structured shoulders, which again lend to that aura of power, Smegs has broad shoulders which she tries to give a rounded look to/minimises by slouching, which again make her look not so smart.

That's why she looked so much better in Suits or the Reitmans campaigns when she was walking around - they used to tailor her clothes much more nicely, and she used to be more like herself than trying to copy someone else or trying to fit inside clothes not really meant for her. She'd play it off as being forced to be more like Catherine or people discriminating against her by giving her ill-fitting clothes or those not of her style. But what about post-Megxit 🤷 And she has always slouched.

Oh and the ill-fitting underclothings 🤦 it's not like Smegs has a size problem like I do or can't get her lingerie custom-made even if she does. It's just sheer carelessness on her part. I guess no one told her that the 'careless' fashion trend requires a lot of care? Just like natural make up doesn't mean going bare-faced 🤦🤷

Now I'm going to try to catch up (quite unlikely 😂). We had the Union Budget presentation yesterday, nothing really for me - I was hoping for tax exemptions on a few things, but nothing extremely bad either so 🤞 narc drama has been blowing up, and the pup bit my hand pretty badly so crafting is difficult - had to happen right before the exhibition of course. But I treated dad to ice cream as a late birthday treat, got a new flavour tub for myself, and took one major step away from the narcs with my friends' help, so that was a major win! Still drowsy from pain and antihistamines, and mum's having panic attacks, so I'll be on and off for a few days. You're all in my prayers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We need a heart/love emoji with a big laughing mouth on it, cos I want to love and laugh at @Chita artworks

Thankyou.

Cartoon humour is usually topical.
Funny for that moment in time and then it becomes dated because things have moved on.

The fact that I can re post doodles from a few years ago and them still be topical proves what a broken record those two whiny brats are playing.
Same tit over and over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

I've found this piece. I thought Samantha and her family came over too. I'll keep digging.
So the ex wife of TMJr, her 2 sons and one of their girlfriends turned up in the UK without an invite after not seeing Smeg for 20 years and did she think Smeg would appear on her Royal wedding blog.😒🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Done. Vile race-baiter.
Yep me too. She shouldn’t be allowed to spout her race baiting rhetoric. If she was a white man she’d have been cancelled way before now.
Back on topic - the Harkles really do ‘inspire’ all these level headed, intelligent types don’t they 🤔🙄🤪 flipping gullible nut jobs or dangerous rabble rousers!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, on a site note: I don't believe TRF will ever release the NDA of the Sussex Survivors. They worked for both couples, they knew their schedules to detail. I think PW has not always been faithful - don't know if Rose Hanbury story is true, but there were old rumours about it - and releasing the NDA's could bring other themes to the table. JMO.

@FrancesDundee80 I agree with all of the rest of your post, disagree about RH, and I think PW probably has not been unfaithful. IMO

Same here. I don't think the NDAs have anything to do with personal lives. I think it's about processes, some of which may have breached UK employment laws.

Overall, HR standards in the Royal households don't appear to have been very high.

From some of the books (including Harold's own), it appears that his behaviour towards staff wasn't good, let alone Smeg's. He's admitted he was contemptuous of some of the staff working for more senior Royals, so it's not hard to imagine what might have gone on with his own. Probably same with Andrew. It was also reported that the Head of HR was friendly with Smeg, and staff didn't feel that they'd be supported in any complaints.

Charles and William were known for their short tempers, but certainly in the latter's case he was always said to apologise, and seems to have tried to be a good employer. Jason Knauf clearly felt comfortable raising the Smeg bullying issue with William.

Charles fobbing Catherine off is a prime example of things getting swept under the carpet. She had every right to raise concerns about how Smeg was behaving towards her staff, and for those concerns to be investigated and dealt with.

I think the NDAs will remain, primarily to protect Harold (as usual), and also the overall failings in the system itself. That's probably why the bullying report will never see the light of day. It was individuals, but the system was embarrassingly poor and enabled it.

Lorren the nanny being able to speak out is interesting though. She must have originally been under an RF NDA, but clearly it's no longer in place, or she's happy to breach it in support of the Sussexes. Knowing the RF would be utterly toothless in taking action.

JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Yep me too. She shouldn’t be allowed to spout her race baiting rhetoric. If she was a white man she’d have been cancelled way before now.
Back on topic - the Harkles really do ‘inspire’ all these level headed, intelligent types don’t they 🤔🙄🤪 flipping gullible nut jobs or dangerous rabble rousers!

Their aggression is very unnerving.
Some white people have been unconsciously offending some people of colour - yes, we get it, but all this angry "gotcha" so you will be cancelled stuff isn't going to heal anything.

Anger needs diaĺing down so everyone can understand each other and work together amicably to end racial discrimination altogether.

We can't do anything about what happened in the past but we can start afresh to make sure discrimination ends.
Not just racial discrimination either.
Discrimination against overweight people, ginger haired people, discrimination against ⁹the male/female, against class....everything.
No more silencing free speech either.
And this cancelling of democracy must cease also.

No more "gotcha! You're cancelled."

It all has to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who's Anastasia?

@Bobble22
It's a brand.
They threw a party and Oprah was guest of honour.
So, they did the hosting and invited the A list guests in honour of Oprah's birthday.

The meghan fans are saying she wasnt snubbed by Oprah which of course is technically correct.
It doesn't alter the fact that she wasnt invited to an event full of A list women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Some white people have been unconsciously offending some people of colour - yes, we get it, but all this angry "gotcha" so you will be cancelled stuff isn't going to heal anything.

Anger needs diaĺing down so everyone can understand each other and work together amicably to end racial discrimination altogether.

We can't do anything about what happened in the past but we can start afresh to make sure discrimination ends.
Discrimination against overweight people, ginger haired people, discrimination against ⁹the male/female, against class....everything.

It all has to stop.
Even the French?

Oh well, if you say so.😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

It all has to stop.
100% agree. It’s about time people accepted that many horrendous things have happened in history (by all nationalities and races) but it’s time to learn lessons from that history and ensure it doesn’t keep repeating itself. All of the baiting from all sides to push their own ‘agenda’ just prevents reconciliation and growth. It’s a shame humanity hasn’t evolved to become more empathic towards the world we all share. I’ll get off my soapbox now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You really are a dimwit H. The proof is in the courts H. The teacher sued for unfair dismissal and won compensation.
She did the written part of your art assignment. You did do the artwork but we still don't know if you stayed within the lines.
To be fair, he did not say that he did not cheat. He said that he wanted to tell the media that he had done the work and had not cheated and the reason "they" wouldn't let him?

tumblr_n5pvh5IK611rijbg1o1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
100% agree. It’s about time people accepted that many horrendous things have happened in history (by all nationalities and races) but it’s time to learn lessons from that history and ensure it doesn’t keep repeating itself. All of the baiting from all sides to push their own ‘agenda’ just prevents reconciliation and growth. It’s a shame humanity hasn’t evolved to become more empathic towards the world we all share. I’ll get off my soapbox now.
“Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.”

Reactions: 21
None of them featured in the photo released after the Christening. Does anyone else think that's odd? It's also unusual that no family members were asked to be godparents.
Wasn't Tyler Perry a godfather, although they said he wouldn't have to go do it at the castle? Maddea was mad about how the evil Royals treated little Megsy. He is just another twit. I used to like Tyler. Thought he pulled himself out of poverty, and was inspirational. No. He's a bleeping toad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.