Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I love Bethenny Frankel - playing checkers, not chess. If you could sum up the Sussex's whole game plan from day one, this is it.

They can't go to Oprah's party as it will be too much publicity for the Royal Family to deal with - yeah sure.

That means they can't go to the Oscars for the same reason.

They are twisting and turning so quickly they have almost turned themselves inside out.
Like the mythological Oozelum bird. They fly in smaller and smaller circles till the fly up their own assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is interesting that Tyler Perry who is Lili's godfather has never said that he has seen her which I find strange because as a godparent surely he would have wanted to talk about the day that he met his goddaughter for the first time and the time that he has spent with her. IMO I don't think Tyler has ever seen Lili because if he has he would have shared some stories about her in the Netflix documentary.
She isn't christened yet, is she? So they can claim anything but it is words and not official. and I agree - he probably hasn't even met H or M!!

Reactions: 22
I see Lainey Liu (Meghan's gossip columnist buddy) is slating Princess Catherine and her early years initiative ! That woman is just so predictable and transparent.

She only writes fawning and positive stuff about H & M, and utterly negative stuff about the British Media, British public and the Royal Family, particularly Prince William and Princess Catherine..

She lobes, lobes Meghan, (and Harry for now, until M kicks him to the curb, then she will be out fighting her friends corner and shoving H under the bus)!
Can’t stand Lainey or Celebitchy, pure Sugar sites to be avoided like the plague.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wasn't Tyler Perry a godfather, although they said he wouldn't have to go do it at the castle? Maddea was mad about how the evil Royals treated little Megsy. He is just another twit. I used to like Tyler. Thought he pulled himself out of poverty, and was inspirational. No. He's a bleeping toad.
It was suggested in the media that Tyler Perry might be godfather to Lillibucks but I think that was just speculation, Oprah was also touted in the media as godmother but there's been no confirmation that a baptism/christening has ever taken place for her.

Reactions: 27
from the guy who was bullied out of Eton by Hazno (who called him and everyone else he bullied "paki" even though this lad was completely blonde and blue eyed and 100th generation british of cornish descent).... Hawwy was unbelievably thick and insubordinate to the teachers who couldn't do anything about it. He had other students do his work for him - which they did just for some respite from his nasty bullying. This lad was there on an academic scholarship (very bright) but was bullied, as were several others like him, out of the school. The scholarship, to Hawwy, meant the kids was poor and so the bullying was relentless. He lasted 2 years. There is no doubt in my mind that Hawwy has low double digit IQ and zero ability to emotionally regulate. Zero empathy and no moral code. He is a very angry parasitic amoeba

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I don't remember that. Which side of the family was it the Markles or Ragland side?
I remember that. I think it was the Markles side. Theere weren't 50 of them but I think her half brother was there. and yes - I had the same thought about how very very odd it was that it was only one member of the family. One. I was still mildly pro-Meghan at this point but that was fading fast as I sensed the pap set up of her dad was of her doing, I sensed the discomfort in the church and her solo walk was sooooo contrived. Her face during the ceremony - something seemed off. and then it was a steep downhill from then. The pregnancy annoucement at HEugenie's wedding - at that point zero good will left towards her (and him) and then my witnessing the spectacle she made of herself at the BFC award in December 2018.... that was it for me (and everyone else in the Royal ALbert Hall that evening). The fact that CWK lost her job over the whole fiasco, that was the 1st time I sensed that she carried a curse with her. The bump clutching and the dislike went into overdrive and there it has remained
---

What scam though? What do they hope to achieve in the end?

As soon as H&M split I think the press will annihilate her because she'll no longer have TRF protection. That's what I'm hoping for. The public will be told that Harry has suffered at her hands and had a breakdown. He will then be slowly brought back as a working royal. Not sure if the public will be in a forgiving mood though, especially after the treatment of the Queen and Prince Phillip.
nope - she will flash that race card repeatedly for every single suggested criticism EVER.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Very interesting. Raj Persaud, a psychiatrist thinks H's therapists are to scared to tell him the truth

Wow, good points. 👏👏👏

Harold, for your own sake, you should watch this video (well, if you manage to go through that video without tantrums 🤭 but still worth a try)

Reactions: 16
from the guy who was bullied out of Eton by Hazno (who called him and everyone else he bullied "paki" even though this lad was completely blonde and blue eyed and 100th generation british of cornish descent).... Hawwy was unbelievably thick and insubordinate to the teachers who couldn't do anything about it. He had other students do his work for him - which they did just for some respite from his nasty bullying. This lad was there on an academic scholarship (very bright) but was bullied, as were several others like him, out of the school. The scholarship, to Hawwy, meant the kids was poor and so the bullying was relentless. He lasted 2 years. There is no doubt in my mind that Hawwy has low double digit IQ and zero ability to emotionally regulate. Zero empathy and no moral code. He is a very angry parasitic amoeba
Didn't various people try to dissuade Diana from sending Haz to Eton? I think one was William's tutor at either Ludgrove or Eton. But she wanted the boys to be educated together, despite the very obvious difference in their personalities and intelligence. And then after she died, I suppose they wanted to honour her wishes.

Imagine being Eton, going from educating Lord Freddie Windsor, then William, and finally Hazbeen, in five short years.

Lord Freddie. Academically excellent. Became some kind of Scholar, with his name on the school's achievement boards, for consistently passing his twice-yearly exams with Distinction. Got into Oxford, probably on merit rather than Royal status, and got a 2:1.

William. Academically competent, and got into St Andrews.

Harold. Apparently had to sit entrance exam more than once. Bullying and exam cheating scandals. School probably unable to properly discipline or even expel him because of who he was. Literally zero chance of getting into a good uni with his A-Level results.

You can easily understand why William spent their joint Eton years ignoring him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
My son in law went to a public school that played hockey and rugby against Eton. SIL
played in a hockey match that won against Ginge’s team. After finishing in the changing room etc SIL, his teammates and the PE teacher made their way back to the school minibus. Harry and two of his mates were caught by them ‘gobbing’ on the seats because they’d lost at hockey. SIL said, ‘he was a little tit then and he’s a little tit now.’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.