Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still pissed off about when smeg said 'When the stakes are this high, shouldn't you listen to our story from us' or something like that. It's the 'When the stakes are this high' bit that irritates me.
What stakes? Has anyone ever asked her? There are no stakes involved for anyone else. Just the two of them. Why would the rest of us care?
She's just so obnoxious and the narcissism is off the scale.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I'm still pissed off about when smeg said 'When the stakes are this high, shouldn't you listen to our story from us' or something like that. It's the 'When the stakes are this high' bit that irritates me.
What stakes? Has anyone ever asked her? There are no stakes involved for anyone else. Just the two of them. Why would the rest of us care?
She’s a drama queen and drama is all she knows. It’s her oxygen; her lifeblood.
She’s a bleep.
Watch videos of cute puppies and kitties, Cass Bear! They will make you smile again!

I’m out of the office again & through the week. Apparently, I’ve an infection & some fluid in my pericardium (heart sac) which is making me struggle to breathe. My ❤ is strong, but my 🫁’s are workin’ overtime. Sucks when breathing is a chore akin to scrubbing the floor!
(Sucks worse to be a Narcissist, though!!)😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

@Bobble22
It's a brand.
They threw a party and Oprah was guest of honour.
So, they did the hosting and invited the A list guests in honour of Oprah's birthday.

The meghan fans are saying she wasnt snubbed by Oprah which of course is technically correct.
It doesn't alter the fact that she wasnt invited to an event full of A list women.

Who collated the guest list? I'm fairly certain OW would have had input.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey there Haz I have an idea ….. now that your bookie Wookie is a bestseller and in it you say you DIDN’T cheat in your art exam …… how about taking up painting again? Your art work could sell for millions, especially with a ‘Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex’ signature on the bottom. 👨‍🎨🎨
Hey, Hunter Biden's art sells for $500k a pop...

I want to give him a list of 10 words from his book (starting with oscillate) and he has to spell them, define them and use them in a sentence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It was suggested in the media that Tyler Perry might be godfather to Lillibucks but I think that was just speculation, Oprah was also touted in the media as godmother but there's been no confirmation that a baptism/christening has ever taken place for her.

If they arent christened then they aren't part of the RF. It is a requirement and TW had to be baptised prior to marrying TOS.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
from my MSN news feed - this headline from an interview with Paul Burrell - no surprise at all that H & TW are as bad as each other re treatment towards their aides. They are both entitled and arrogant.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Just looking at Baroness Buck (whoever she is) and she has posted this. Just going to take a look now and see if I can find its actual origin. I THINK this is confirming the kids wont get a title if they are from a surrogate. I don't know if it is anything to do with the British Royal Family though.

Edited to add - I just found it - looks pretty legit to me.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF STATUS AND GENETICS IN SUCCESSION TO TITLES, HONOURS, DIGNITIES AND COATS OF ARMS: MAKING THE CASE FOR REFORM
Published online by Cambridge University Press: 06 July 2018
Yep Emma Weymouth the Marchioness of Bath tested this in the courts fairly recently as her 2nd son was born via surrogate. She almost died giving birth to their first son due to a very rare brain bleed. They tried to challenge the 2nd sons ability to inherit and the case failed. There used ti be stuff online about this but I can no longer find it. I have posted about it on here before with links but have no idea how I can search back tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you @Verfugbar OMG!! I laughed SO hard I almost peed!! Hilarious!!!! 😆😆😆
Thanks for that, when I found it I realised that I had to share it.
As a follow-up, how about this?

(& yes, I did get as far as typing “x-rated kid’s pictures” into Google until I realised that “drawings” might be a better word to use…:eek::rolleyes:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

@Bobble22
It's a brand.
They threw a party and Oprah was guest of honour.
So, they did the hosting and invited the A list guests in honour of Oprah's birthday.

The meghan fans are saying she wasnt snubbed by Oprah which of course is technically correct.
It doesn't alter the fact that she wasnt invited to an event full of A list women.
I’d just like to comment that I watched that cosmetic commercial and was struck at how lipstick 💄 is (and pretty much always has been) used as a phallic symbol to sell a line. Even the colors were penis skin shades! I don’t know, but sometimes seeing tit like that just hits me. I’d also like to comment that pretty much every woman invited to that party (including Oprah) is full of tit. They are NOT representative of the average woman, and even though I don’t have kids, I think it’s sad that little girls think these women are some kind of “role model.” Smegs is the worst of them all though, so there’s that…

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Yep Emma Weymouth the Marchioness of Bath tested this in the courts fairly recently as her 2nd son was born via surrogate. She almost died giving birth to their first son due to a very rare brain bleed. They tried to challenge the 2nd sons ability to inherit and the case failed. There used ti be stuff online about this but I can no longer find it. I have posted about it on here before with links but have no idea how I can search back tbh.
Any help?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs to understand that we are all sick of hearing their story from them because they never shut up about it.

It isn't a great love story that we will read over and over again.

Their story isn't Pride and Prejudice.
It's Snide and Avarice.
---

Who collated the guest list? I'm fairly certain OW would have had input.
It gets better and better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.