Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really are a dimwit H. The proof is in the courts H. The teacher sued for unfair dismissal and won compensation.
She did the written part of your art assignment. You did do the artwork but we still don't know if you stayed within the lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh my, previously we were discussing actors and narcissism. I am watching 10, which brought up a sweet memory. I confess, I lived in Los Angeles in the 1980's to early 1990's .While in college and afterwards I worked in in circulation at the UCLA Music Library which has a fantastic collection. UCLA sold Library Cards to the general public to enhance funding. One of my absolute favorite off campus patrons was Dudley Moore who was an excellent musican and organist. He was a regular patron. In those days, people had to fill out check out cards for each book they wished to take home. They were a pain in the ass, and it was a constant battle to get people to actually fill the cards out completely. Typically they would fill out one card completely, and try to scoot by with just their name on the rest of check out cards. I must have explained thousands of times that cards were filed by call number not by the patron's name, therfore each card needed to be filled out completely. Mr. Moore was a very polite gentleman who seemed shy. He clearly did not want to be recognized as a celebrity, He always came to the checkout desk with his checkout cards comprehensively filled out with perfect printing, and showed his libray card and ID each time as if he were not memorable. His books were never overdue and I adored him. Not a narcissistic bone in his body. He was gentle, courteous and treated everyone with kindness. RIP Sir Moore.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
At the time of their engagement I was looking after my grandfather who was in the late stage of prostate cancer. I remember him watching the engagement news on the tv and him calling her scum of the earth, he said Harry has only married her to humiliate his family and she will move him to America and cut off from the royal family. I kind of laughed and said oh grandad isnโ€™t that a bit harsh. I thought it was such a good thing, being the mother of a mixed race child. Grandad died before the wedding so he never see his predictions come to be true. My mother and I always refer to her as scum of the earth now. Wish grandad could see this tit show now
I thought the same thing as your grandfather. Not so much against her because I never heard of her so I didn't know anything about her, but more towards Harry because Harry always had a type. Meghan was the exact opposite of that type. I have no issue with her being black or mixed race but Harry (to my knowledge) never dated anyone other than white girls. It was odd and my bullshit meter immediately went off like crazy.

Reactions: 28
Oh I love Bethenny Frankel - playing checkers, not chess. If you could sum up the Sussex's whole game plan from day one, this is it.

They can't go to Oprah's party as it will be too much publicity for the Royal Family to deal with - yeah sure.

That means they can't go to the Oscars for the same reason.

They are twisting and turning so quickly they have almost turned themselves inside out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
[
Michelle Obama is going to do a podcast and I'll bet the ratings will blow Smegs out of the water. Oprah is going to be on an episode of it, too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† spin that
im going to make sure I watch this one just in spite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From Hello!
Now we know why we might not see Ffark at the Coronation! Duh!!
He's only Sixth in line to the Throne and not the Heir !! (slaps head).

"The service falls on a very special day for the Sussexes โ€“ Archie is set to turn four on 6 May โ€“ and while it seems unlikely that we will see the little boy at the coronation, it may be down to another reason other than his birthday.

Prince Charles was present for his mother's coronation, and despite being only four at the time, it's likely he was only allowed to attend because of being heir to the throne.
Harry and Meghan's children, Archie and Lilibet, are currently sixth and seventh in the line of succession, and are not expected to become full-time working royals in future."

View attachment 1928117
Heartwarming shot of @Pom Bear with their Highnesses.
(Features slightly distorted in pic to make @Pom Bear look lean and mean, and avoid identification. Pom's much cuter IRL.)

Pom's in the inner circle now and has the ear of the King, but jealousy and backstabbing stalk the Palace corridors and Pom must tread with care so as not to get thrown under a bus.
I love this ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐโคโค xx Thank you Love Pom ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx

Resizer_16728691850013.jpg

---

Too cute to be a threat ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿฅฐ
Awww ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.

Resizer_16279207895170.jpg

For you both and everyone else on the Harry and Meghan thread..Pom champagne ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx...

Resizer_16528163934891.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I watched Suits and thought she was very pretty and was actually surprised to find out her age and that she was biracial. When they were first linked I thought it was like Andy and Koo Stark - no way that he would be allowed to marry her.

My antenna went up during the engagement interview - I thought she came across as phony and a bit calculating, but put that down to nerves. I rolled my eyes at the wedding and her awful dress. Then everything started coming out about her demanding and she seemed to get every single outfit wrong and places like Celebitchy began amping up the "Meghan is always right and Catherine is always wrong" rhetoric, which led me to leave the site. My dislike actively began when she announced her pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding and has steadily grown.

I am at the point where I don't give her any benefit of the doubt.
I am with you 100%

Reactions: 19
I'm afraid I had a golly, I adored him, he was cuddly and soft. No idea who bought him for me but I had no idea about the implications of it. He was just another doll to me and I loved him nearly as much as my little Ted.
Same. I had 2. They were cuddly rag dolls and I loved them. I think one was from Chivers the jam company. Think we maybe collected tokens or something.
---

My guess is because Archieโ€™s godparents were so obviously callous Hollywood career movesโ€ฆlike the wedding invitations. And because W&K were snubbed.

The โ€˜choices might have been too revealing of the conniving nature of the new Duchess and her willingness to merch her child for future career advantages outside the UK.

Likewise the Palace was still pushing the โ€˜devoted brothersโ€™ narrativeโ€ฆand a snub of William would have revealed the real state of dysfunction.
The Royals donโ€™t seem to choose close family as godparents though. I could be wrong but I donโ€™t think that Harry, Pippa or James are godparents to George, Charlotte or Louis?
---

Mr J has never forgiven his mother for getting rid of his Captain Scarlett helmet with the flip down microphone :ROFLMAO:
My mother gave away my Weebles playground set to a neighbourโ€™s granddaughter. I mourned them for years! I didnโ€™t even know what they were called. In my 30โ€™s a Google search led me to eBay and I bought a replacement set! My daughters loved playing with them.
---

Coat flicking

The Moon Bump obviously pinched near her hips as she kept touching there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just looked, after thinking we had heard of Archies godparents- they were just slow at announcing it. Dont know about Lillibet though.

Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
Archie's godparents are no stranger to the Sussex family, but there are only three of them. This includes Prince Harry's childhood nanny, Tiggy Pettifer, and close friends Mark Dyer and Charlie van Straubenzee.
from PureWow.com
None of them featured in the photo released after the Christening. Does anyone else think that's odd? It's also unusual that no family members were asked to be godparents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know about this anymore. Just read a headline that KC3 honoured an historian that was in the gruesomes Nutflux docuseries.

A Tattlers probably already pointed it out. I couldn't read it as I was so disappointed in it all. Seems KC3 is going cap in hand to the pair.
Apparently it was QE II who awarded him - he's only collected it now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking at what is obviously Mrs Reek's twitter account, she ain't happy about the "children" not getting those titles.

SmartSelect_20230202_065037_Twitter.jpg

Also based on the hours you put in, you didn't even pass probation. The RF silence is killing them. Keep it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
None of them featured in the photo released after the Christening. Does anyone else think that's odd? It's also unusual that no family members were asked to be godparents.
I wonder how she justified it all to Harry, how did she convince him to have no family members.

Reactions: 21
I wonder how she justified it all to Harry, how did she convince him to have no family members.
I didnโ€™t think that was odd at all, given that sheโ€™d apparently justified to him only one member of her family attending their ยฃ36 million wedding, witnessing her being cheered through the streets on surely the biggest day of her life? For a narc, surely the most triumphant thing to rub her familyโ€™s noses into. And where was her mother in all this? Lying down and accepting that her own relatives were persona non grata? I just remember thinking on the day โ€˜why is nobody mentioning this - doesnโ€™t anyone else think itโ€™s REALLY weird? If you watch the wedding service footage now, with a more jaundiced eye, knowing that what we know, some of the looks and glances show me that the RF knew this was a disaster in the making, but were trying to make the best of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I see Lainey Liu (Meghan's gossip columnist buddy) is slating Princess Catherine and her early years initiative ! That woman is just so predictable and transparent.

She only writes fawning and positive stuff about H & M, and utterly negative stuff about the British Media, British public and the Royal Family, particularly Prince William and Princess Catherine..

She lobes, lobes Meghan, (and Harry for now, until M kicks him to the curb, then she will be out fighting her friends corner and shoving H under the bus)!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
She lobes, lobes Meghan, (and Harry for now, until M kicks him to the curb, then she will be out fighting her friends corner and shoving H under the bus)!
Should that say 'loves, loves Meghan' instead? I have visions of her rubbing her ear lobes against the skank :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't understand why they wouldn't name the godparents for the kids. Why would that be secret? What are they hiding?
You can only have godparents if the children are baptised. There was a ceremony for Archie, but not for Lili. At the time I could understand why they would want to protect the privacy of Archie's godparents, but now I see its yet another ploy to create drama and interest while saying "leaves us alone". Twats.

Reactions: 27
Aah yes, Raj Persaud,

he will have a good insight into the Harkles.
He got caught out passing off other people's work as his own.
Lost a load of tv work because of it.

I was surprised it took him this long to pop his head up, I used to work with him and he was a waste of space then and no doubt still is - he used to run scared shitting himself and lock himself in the office if a patient started kicking off ๐Ÿ™„ was Ok for posturing on TV but in the real MH world he hadn't got a clue

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.