Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter and now their approval rating is down the sh*tter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think that was odd at all, given that she’d apparently justified to him only one member of her family attending their £36 million wedding, witnessing her being cheered through the streets on surely the biggest day of her life? For a narc, surely the most triumphant thing to rub her family’s noses into. And where was her mother in all this? Lying down and accepting that her own relatives were persona non grata? I just remember thinking on the day ‘why is nobody mentioning this - doesn’t anyone else think it’s REALLY weird? If you watch the wedding service footage now, with a more jaundiced eye, knowing that what we know, some of the looks and glances show me that the RF knew this was a disaster in the making, but were trying to make the best of it.

Exactly. I also remember a few days before the wedding, various news channels showed her family arriving at the airport with all their luggage. They were asked about the wedding and said that they hadn't received invites, but just presumed as they were close relatives they would attend.

So the fact that they didn't go made me feel uncomfortable wondering what happened, and why were they prevented from attending.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Another old pic but still relevant to our chatter....

christening 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I didn’t think that was odd at all, given that she’d apparently justified to him only one member of her family attending their £36 million wedding, witnessing her being cheered through the streets on surely the biggest day of her life? For a narc, surely the most triumphant thing to rub her family’s noses into. And where was her mother in all this? Lying down and accepting that her own relatives were persona non grata? I just remember thinking on the day ‘why is nobody mentioning this - doesn’t anyone else think it’s REALLY weird? If you watch the wedding service footage now, with a more jaundiced eye, knowing that what we know, some of the looks and glances show me that the RF knew this was a disaster in the making, but were trying to make the best of it.
How could anyone, including Harry, think that wasn't odd? I remember watching the wedding and although I still liked H&M it seemed very strange that out of the hundreds of guests invited only two were personally linked to the bride, her mum and best friend Jessica (who has since been discarded).

Even if you argued that the Markles weren't invited because they'd all fallen out, what about her mums family? Why haven't any of her mums family spoken out?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly. I also remember a few days before the wedding, various news channels showed her family arriving at the airport with all their luggage. They were asked about the wedding and said that they hadn't received invites, but just presumed as they were close relatives they would attend.

So the fact that they didn't go made me feel uncomfortable wondering what happened, and why were they prevented from attending.
I don't remember that. Which side of the family was it the Markles or Ragland side?

Reactions: 21
I just want to remember that not even a month has gone by after the publishing of the book, that promised truth bombs to shake the Monarchy, and that would tell us the story of the man the Dimwit believes he has become.

Apart from some vloggers, that took some time to apprehend it all, it's yesterday's news. His truth, delusions and plain lies, made no major damage to the reputation of anyone in TRF, apart from the Stoats.

Same with the reality show, that has dropped to the abyss of content in Netflix, and the podcasts now forgotten in Spotify.

They have nothing on TRF. And TRF knows. The Stoats reduced themselves to laughing stock around the world, their word means nothing and, as a brand, they have no value.

Apart from rumours, gossip, without palpable evidence, the Palace has moved on with what they do.

I am sure they still have tricks up their sleeves, and the Media needs the clicks and eyeballs they bring as a freak show of tasteless, petty vengeance. But that's it.

If the children rumours are true, or the violence allegations, they could hurt TRF for covering it. But by revealing it, they would be finishing themselves for good.

Also, on a site note: I don't believe TRF will ever release the NDA of the Sussex Survivors. They worked for both couples, they knew their schedules to detail. I think PW has not always been faithful - don't know if Rose Hanbury story is true, but there were old rumours about it - and releasing the NDA's could bring other themes to the table. JMO.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
How could anyone, including Harry, think that wasn't odd? I remember watching the wedding and although I still liked H&M it seemed very strange that out of the hundreds of guests invited only two were personally linked to the bride, her mum and best friend Jessica (who has since been discarded).

Even if you argued that the Markles weren't invited because they'd all fallen out, what about her mums family? Why haven't any of her mums family spoken out?
cause maybe they are part of the scam?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't remember that. Which side of the family was it the Markles or Ragland side?

I've found this piece. I thought Samantha and her family came over too. I'll keep digging.

• Wow
Same. I had 2. They were cuddly rag dolls and I loved them. I think one was from Chivers the jam company. Think we maybe collected tokens or something.
---

The Royals don’t seem to choose close family as godparents though. I could be wrong but I don’t think that Harry, Pippa or James are godparents to George, Charlotte or Louis?
---

My mother gave away my Weebles playground set to a neighbour’s granddaughter. I mourned them for years! I didn’t even know what they were called. In my 30’s a Google search led me to eBay and I bought a replacement set! My daughters loved playing with them.
---

The Moon Bump obviously pinched near her hips as she kept touching there.
🎶 Weebles wobble and the don't fall down🎶❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Also, on a site note: I don't believe TRF will ever release the NDA of the Sussex Survivors. They worked for both couples, they knew their schedules to detail. I think PW has not always been faithful - don't know if Rose Hanbury story is true, but there were old rumours about it - and releasing the NDA's could bring other themes to the table. JMO.

@FrancesDundee80 I agree with all of the rest of your post, disagree about RH, and I think PW probably has not been unfaithful. IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey there Haz I have an idea ….. now that your bookie Wookie is a bestseller and in it you say you DIDN’T cheat in your art exam …… how about taking up painting again? Your art work could sell for millions, especially with a ‘Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex’ signature on the bottom. 👨‍🎨🎨

• Haha
  • Heart
From Hello!
Now we know why we might not see Ffark at the Coronation! Duh!!
He's only Sixth in line to the Throne and not the Heir !! (slaps head).

"The service falls on a very special day for the Sussexes – Archie is set to turn four on 6 May – and while it seems unlikely that we will see the little boy at the coronation, it may be down to another reason other than his birthday.

Prince Charles was present for his mother's coronation, and despite being only four at the time, it's likely he was only allowed to attend because of being heir to the throne.
Harry and Meghan's children, Archie and Lilibet, are currently sixth and seventh in the line of succession, and are not expected to become full-time working royals in future."

View attachment 1928117
Heartwarming shot of @Pom Bear with their Highnesses.
(Features slightly distorted in pic to make @Pom Bear look lean and mean, and avoid identification. Pom's much cuter IRL.)

Pom's in the inner circle now and has the ear of the King, but jealousy and backstabbing stalk the Palace corridors and Pom must tread with care so as not to get thrown under a bus.
The doll I had when I was a child must have been my imagination then. Then again, I do sometimes go crazy so maybe it was....thank god I have Halfwit Harry to keep me right :rolleyes:
considering how many of us had black dolls as children, and how few we are in number compared to the population of the UK, there must have been thousands of them. He really didn’t check the most basic information, did he ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

@FrancesDundee80 I agree with all of the rest of your post, disagree about RH, and I think PW probably has not been unfaithful. IMO
I don't think he was unfaithful either! I believe the rumour was planted by the Harkle(s) ...... I'm sure it was one of the first public engagements that W and C done after the Harkles had left and the next day there was a newspaper report of William handing a rose to Catherine and the headline started with "A Tell tale Rose". now we all know what a tell tale is!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Michelle Obama is going to do a podcast and I'll bet the ratings will blow Smegs out of the water. Oprah is going to be on an episode of it, too 😆😆😆 spin that
She might also get Wank and Yank on ……

Michelle “You know I am a great believer in having a loving family. What are your opinions on this?”

Wank and Yank. “Erm, well …… it wasn’t our fault ………”

• Haha

I've found this piece. I thought Samantha and her family came over too. I'll keep digging.
Just read this story about her family coming over to support her, they coped heaps from the comments below the story. I feel soo sorry for them, they might not be the most glamorous looking family and maybe a bit rough around the edges but if she ignored them for these reasons then she is even more evil than I thought. I didn't pay any attention to her back then, only started following her once she and Harold left the UK and things started juicing up.

• Wow
cause maybe they are part of the scam?
What scam though? What do they hope to achieve in the end?

As soon as H&M split I think the press will annihilate her because she'll no longer have TRF protection. That's what I'm hoping for. The public will be told that Harry has suffered at her hands and had a breakdown. He will then be slowly brought back as a working royal. Not sure if the public will be in a forgiving mood though, especially after the treatment of the Queen and Prince Phillip.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't think he was unfaithful either! I believe the rumour was planted by the Harkle(s) ...... I'm sure it was one of the first public engagements that W and C done after the Harkles had left and the next day there was a newspaper report of William handing a rose to Catherine and the headline started with "A Tell tale Rose". now we all know what a tell tale is!
Totally agree.

I don't think William would make the same mistakes his parents made. He will remember how it effected him and Harry and would not do the same to his children.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.