Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot envisage them having enough brass neck to attend the Corrie, whatā€™s the point.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone got the book yet? My sister in UK just told me it went on sale last night at midnight at Waterstones and DW Smith.
I will confess I am hoping to get mine tomorrow, here in Australia. Just for research purposes ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just cannot envisage them having enough brass neck to attend the Corrie, whatā€™s the point.
I think they've got enough brass neck to do anything. When you think they couldn't go any lower, they still surprise you.

Reactions: 24
They can play the 'We went to try and bury the hatchet, but were ignored and treated like strangers' card and then once again play the victims afterward because nothing is ever their fault and it's everyone else ganging up on them for no reason.

Reactions: 19
Just out of curiosity, I googled Spare at local bookshops and it's sold out. Very disappointing. Not disappointing because I wanted a copy (because I don't) but means more money for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Dailymail says they "re-created" the text exchange in their article. Personally i am ignoring it as yet another fabricated anecdote that Sparry invented to make his wife look saintly
Yeah, I reckon they've deleted some of the messages to fit the narrative, knowing Kate wouldn't scoop so low as to share her side.

Reactions: 14
Just out of curiosity, I googled Spare at local bookshops and it's sold out. Very disappointing. Not disappointing because I wanted a copy (because I don't) but means more money for them.
Don't worry...it's just getting it's 15 minutes of fame. There's going to be no 'long term sales'.

Whatever he's been paid for the book will be paying for his heightened security.
The amount they have been paid is not sustainable for the hollywood lifestyle they want to lead and I'm guessing neither of them are financially savvy.

• Heart
I donā€™t think Smeg would pass up the chance to be seen especially if there is a tiara involved.
I wish Charles would tell the world they arenā€™t invited but I see him as weak. Hopefully Iā€™m proved wrong.

Reactions: 15
OK, quick question: Did reek's lips go on vaca? I have only seen interview clips on other commentators' clips, but what happned to his lips? It looks like he has a gash where his mouth is located but no lips, especially when he smirks. He seriously needs to find a good lip plumper,

1673332703378.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Getting pretty bleeping tragic now. Talentless, dull bleep.

View attachment 1870357
After seeing this, this morning, Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that heā€™s bleeping LOVING all the attention heā€™s getting speaking his ā€œtruthā€. itā€™s calculated, narc behaviour. I thought he needed psych help stat but actually I retract that, heā€™s a narc just like her. Urgh, they make my skin crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's the details...

Like...
Meghan was driven to the point of suicide because a woman in Liverpool asked about her father,,,
because of something the woman had read in the Sun.

Now, I'm not saying no one in Liverpool reads the Sun...
or this mystery woman was from Liverpool....

But it's odd that for two people who rely on mood music to create stories...
they leave so many obvious inconsistencies in their tales.

It's almost like they want to be caught. lying.

Reactions: 28
Don't worry...it's just getting it's 15 minutes of fame. There's going to be no 'long term sales'.

Whatever he's been paid for the book will be paying for his heightened security.
The amount they have been paid is not sustainable for the hollywood lifestyle they want to lead and I'm guessing neither of them are financially savvy.
I think most of it will disappear into her slush fund for post divorce.

Reactions: 16
I can. He's a bleep who likes hurting and winding-people up.

Calling Paul Burrell 'self-serving' is pretty bleeping ironic. I think Paul probably thought quite a lot of Harry when he was a child. He also struck me as probably one of the only people Diana actually trusted and could talk to. Attacking Paul Burrell is bleeping low. What's WRONG with the hateful bleep?

• Heart
Hopefully this is a sign! (From Riley Dog on twitter)
Screenshot_20230110-063507.png

Work today so I am sure I will be back up to date next week some time šŸ˜³
Twitter was saying palace demanding tapes from the latest interview??? So intrigued yet scared of what he said! Work calls! I don't suppose you could all pause for a few hours?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have lost all hopes of ever catching up with these threads..I am sure by the time I am on lunch break there will be at least one more thread for me to read!
But am I the only one who thinks the way Harold has narrated this whole who made who cry saga is making M look like a bridezilla and Catherine as the rational one? He admits C brought M flowers the next day! What else did M want? I would have been grateful if someone had done this for me just days before my wedding. Especially knowing they just had a baby and must be in a equally stressful situation.

Also really low of them to leak this info on Catherine's birthday
Jessica from a houseinhabit instagram pointed out they did this on 2020 as well when they announced Megxit a day prior to C's birthday.

How immature and jealous must you be to do this to your own Sister in law.
I wonder if Harold is secretly team W & C as all his book has done is to make them look good.

• Sick
So what's next in the Arch branding? We've had Archie, Archwell, Archetypes and now arch-enemy. Anyone have a dictionary handy? Lol maybe monARCH
Archived, hopefully. Them or any project by them never to see the light of day again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.