Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Harry Markle column he says:

ā€œWhat the duo fail to understand is that the masses decided for themselves that the duo were not particularly nice people from their interviews and personal appearances. If anything, the media tried to cover-up the bad behaviour for them, that was until people in the crowds posted genuine footage on social media that did not correlate to the edited versions the media aired. The fact that many dislike the duo is not down to the media or the RF, but it is because people have seen with their own eyes, and heard with their own ears what the duo have done and said. It is their rude and appalling behaviour that the public dislike.ā€

I know there was the Smegs snap at the aide during Windsor Walkabout and the time Harry was rude to RRs on tour. But what other examples of public mask slips were there? The bullshittery of the engagement video that people saw through? The ā€˜pitchingā€™ at the Lion King? Their behaviour at their final engagements, all the evil eyes and anger? Ditto at PJ and Queenā€™s funeral? What else was there?
Here's one example, having bodyguards tell someone to stop talking photos (not of her) and having seats cleared around her. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ator-blasted-Meghans-aides-taking-selfie.html

In contrast, Kate watches matches on other courts with people sat all around her and the family has been seen as private spectators at football matches.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dailymail says they "re-created" the text exchange in their article. Personally i am ignoring it as yet another fabricated anecdote that Sparry invented to make his wife look saintly
It wouldnā€™t surprise me if an exchange like that did happen, but thatā€™s the only example he mentions in regards to planting stories by his family. He hasnā€™t given many other examples and for him to then think it gives him the right to share everything he has about his family in exchange for that, heā€™s more unwell than I thought. I feel like thereā€™s been no thought from Harry or Meghan that maybe that text exchange did make Kate cry? It might seem nothing to us but if I was 4 days out from a big wedding and my daughters dress didnā€™t fit and I was ignored for 12 hours Iā€™d be pretty annoyed, plus Kate had only recently given birth and this was probably the last thing she wanted to deal with.

Reactions: 24
From an article in the Telegraph:

ā€œThe Duke was challenged on the view that he had ā€œsold his family outā€ with his book, but insisted that he felt it was the only way he could ā€œprotectā€ himself.

He added: ā€œI thought about it long and hard, and as far as I see it the divide couldn't be greater before this book.

ā€œI genuinely believe that if me and my family can reconcile ... but first there has to be compensation and accountability. And if that doesn't happen, then that's very sad. But I will focus on my life.ā€ā€

And there we have it. Last paragraph ā€œcompensation and accountabilityā€ šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”
In other words kiss my arse, give me money and then Iā€™ll shut up. There are no words to describe how I feel about these two. I absolutely detest them
Is this right? Piers said it as well. But I could swear he said "conversation and accountability", not compensation. Either way, he's still a bleep.

Reactions: 18
Hopefully this is a sign! (From Riley Dog on twitter)
View attachment 1870414
Work today so I am sure I will be back up to date next week some time šŸ˜³
Twitter was saying palace demanding tapes from the latest interview??? So intrigued yet scared of what he said! Work calls! I don't suppose you could all pause for a few hours?!?!
I think they were asked for a response and wanted to know what was said and how it was said if they responded.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230110-123326_Instagram.jpg

Sorry if it is already posted but just saw this.

Harold you tragically lost your mum at 12 and it was not your fault but this is totally on you, yes you. I will not even blame M for this.

Congratulations you have just lost your dad and your brother who loved you (along with rest of your family) forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Iā€™ve not been able to sleep so Iā€™ve taken one for the team and ordered this wretched book for my kindle.

3 chapters inā€¦..absolute drivel, me, me, me, mummy died, me, me, me, Iā€™m going to be killed by the press, me, me, Meghan, we are not to blame, itā€™s everyone elseā€™s fault, did you know my mum diedā€¦.sums up what Iā€™ve read so far.

He really is extremely jealous of not being the heir and very, very bitter. Iā€™m not sure if I could stomach any more of it to be honest.
Is there any way to return Kindle books after you've read it? I couldn't bring myself to give away my hard-earned cash in exchange for that piece of fiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Loved the book and the series. Charles Dance was a hunk.

When everything settles down Iā€™m hoping William and Catherine will do a tour of downunder. Iā€™m sure it would be successful and Smeg would be furious.
I think George was a baby when they last visited. Of course, Harryā€™s wife hated it here or hated us or both šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, this is going as predictedā€¦

Prince Harry was seen downing some tequila shots in an interview with The Late Show's Stephen Colbert on Monday.
Fans in attendance for the taping told DailyMail.com the 38-year-old Duke answered a series of questions from the late night host in his Colbert Questionert segment.
Among the questions his guests get asked are what their favorite sandwich is, what app they most use on their phone and even what number Colbert is thinking of at that moment.
Good god. Is he that thick that he thinks everyone wants to be his friend, or is it arrogance? Stephen Colbert is only interested in looser lips for better reveals to boost his viewing figures.

Reactions: 22
H was on a rugby tour with the Tindalls and another couple. Zara and the other woman stayed in NZ and H, Mike and the other guy went on to Sydney.

The 3 men were drinking in a pub and Mike and the guy were wondering how long it would take H's protection detail to get them on the floor.
Mike went over to H and slapped H in the face he was on the ground within seconds.
Well worth it!

Reactions: 10
I don't blame Kate for being upset about the dresses. They looked like bedsheets shoved over the girls. Considering they were supposedly designer, I'm surprised Meg only had them fitted and tailored a few days before her 30million pound eyes of the world on them wedding. Those dresses should have been perfect the month before, and tights and shoes provided for the girls.

Bet Meg was the epitome of Bridezilla.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone got the book yet? My sister in UK just told me it went on sale last night at midnight at Waterstones and DW Smith.
I will confess I am hoping to get mine tomorrow, here in Australia. Just for research purposes ;)
Would you consider returning it once you have read it? You could use "not as described" or other excuse. Sorry, of course it's your decision what to spend your money on. I'm just struggling to bear the thought of the cunts lining their pockets off the back of lies. I think they'll be laughing at everyone who buys the book with the same contempt they have shown everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I downloaded it (don't worry didn't give them any money) and went straight to the portion after hes met Meghan.

Its really telling what he leaves out. For example there is no mention of the valid criticisms people had about his use of private jets while preaching environmentalism. The tension between them and the Cambridges is incredibly vague, the only mention of anything is the tiara incident and after that the blame is put on Charles and Camilla leaking about the tension between them. Also he alleges that Pa and Camilla were leaking negative stories about the Cambidges and their children. Also he claims that at one point Camilla was leaking stories about him to distract from her son gadding about town when poor Harry was trying to save German farming from destruction by wild boars.

Meghan is unfailing kind and when she offers a cold remedy to William, Kate scoffs because its essential oils. Kate seems like a cold monster who just hates Meghan's guts for no reason according to this :rolleyes: Meghan seems to be permanently on the verge of tears no matter what is happening.

One of their assistants was fired because she solicited freebies, no mention why the rest of them quit.

Nothing about the fire in South Africa or the thing about one of the early nannies doing something (can't remember if that was just rumour or if they confirmed something like that). No mention of Scobie's book. Nothing about the Jubilee and barely anything about the funeral (was sure he'd have a lot of gripes about that).

Tiggy and others scolded them for the Oprah interview (Bravo Tiggy!)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Holy tit....he's pissed off Judge Judy now šŸ˜³

I'm laughing at how GMB are getting trisha back on to now say unconscious bias is what they actually meant when they called the RF racist after the Oprah. Its almost like they're desperately trying to cover their back to stop Piers from suing them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
From an article in the Telegraph:

ā€œThe Duke was challenged on the view that he had ā€œsold his family outā€ with his book, but insisted that he felt it was the only way he could ā€œprotectā€ himself.

He added: ā€œI thought about it long and hard, and as far as I see it the divide couldn't be greater before this book.

ā€œI genuinely believe that if me and my family can reconcile ... but first there has to be compensation and accountability. And if that doesn't happen, then that's very sad. But I will focus on my life.ā€ā€

And there we have it. Last paragraph ā€œcompensation and accountabilityā€ šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”
In other words kiss my arse, give me money and then Iā€™ll shut up. There are no words to describe how I feel about these two. I absolutely detest them

So he's demanding... reparations?

Not welcome to the club, Sparry. And don't think and go around bleating to the media that you can relate to the Commonwealth because of this. Don't drag us into this ever again.

In a perfect world, he'll only get a kick up his arse, but let's see what the BRF does. Giving him what he wants is actually a way to guarantee that he'll never shut up. He and his wife are greedy, wasteful, destruction-enjoying cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The times review where he called them all dim, apart from Harry they donā€™t seem sub-normal intelligence. I know journalists like to think of themselves as intellectual heavyweights but saying the entire family is dim is just reverse snobbery I think.

Reactions: 23
We see he is smug in these interviews but most of these filmed ahead, right? So we don't know his reaction now, to the leaks, do we? We've been mocking him for days, I wonder how it has gone down with the Harkles.

Reactions: 24
I don't blame Kate for being upset about the dresses. They looked like bedsheets shoved over the girls. Considering they were supposedly designer, I'm surprised Meg only had them fitted and tailored a few days before her 30million pound eyes of the world on them wedding. Those dresses should have been perfect the month before, and tights and shoes provided for the girls.

Bet Meg was the epitome of Bridezilla.
As Meg's dress was so badly fitted, it's no surprise that the bridesmaids had equally ill-fitting dresses. Not much of an ad for Givenchy!

Reactions: 41
It's the details...

Like...
Meghan was driven to the point of suicide because a woman in Liverpool asked about her father,,,
because of something the woman had read in the Sun.

Now, I'm not saying no one in Liverpool reads the Sun...
or this mystery woman was from Liverpool....

But it's odd that for two people who rely on mood music to create stories...
they leave so many obvious inconsistencies in their tales.

It's almost like they want to be caught. lying.
That is very suspicious given itā€™s almost impossible to get a copy of the Sun in Liverpoolā€¦.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.