Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it says in the article that is a recreation base on what Harry said

She has convinced him that He literally never had a happy moment until she came into his life.

She really has him brainwashed that he is so lucky to have her. Think about how she has to done to have broken him down to make him think that no one else thinks him worthy of love but her. She knows that people say that she tricked him into getting back with her and rushing the wedding. She also had to convince him that by saving her he is saving his mom.

in my opinion, it started with the suicide threats. I think she did that all along. I think that is her response to every disagreement “If you leave me I will kill myself” “If you don’t do X I will look myself””I’ll just die and then you will be sorry that you couldn’t save me” I will also bet that her threat of choice is that she is going to crash her car.

And now she has two little hostages and two more threats to use against (and if they used surrogates, as I suspect, that is one more threat)

He is the picture of a broken, hollow man
That witch is going to write a nasty, NASTY tell-all book filled with half-truths and blatant lies, file for divorce, and try to lay blame on him and the RF.
It will be a bleeping nightmare.
We all see it. We’re calling it.
And when it comes to fruition, none of us will be surprised.
Sit down.
Strap in.
And hold the duck on, Tattlers!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
That witch is going to write a nasty, NASTY tell-all book filled with half-truths and blatant lies, file for divorce, and try to lay blame on him and the RF.
It will be a bleeping nightmare.
We all see it. We’re calling it.
And when it comes to fruition, none of us will be surprised.
Sit down.
Strap in.
And hold the duck on, Tattlers!!!
She had better fasten her seat-belt

She's in for a bleeping bumpy ride, off of us Tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
oh...

I agree...
Send them to Fiji... no wait!
South Africa.... perhaps not.
Ummmm?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
lol that will never happen as every Country in the Commonwealth votes in the a new leader
And that’s where I think the idiot duo believed they could be voted in as head of the Commonwealth. They want KC to step down and get them voted in. William and Catherine can have the UK and we will have the Commonwealth. In their minds equal footing. After these last couple of days, proof that their delusion is off the charts so anything is possible.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Every time I see or hear of Trisha Goddard ... I think of this gem ... “Rice and pea... Boogle boogle bumblesquat“
(Sorry not sorry)
Screenshot_20230110_011113_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So what's next in the Arch branding? We've had Archie, Archwell, Archetypes and now arch-enemy. Anyone have a dictionary handy? Lol maybe monARCH

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No one knows what Archewell is for, what it does or why it exists. Same as its founders really.
Foundation used for money laundering and tax dodging purposes under the guise of “charity”.

Most wealthies have one.

Mentioned on here several times by people that Kamala Harris (VP of the U.S) husband‘s Doug’s law firm are the gatekeepers for this foundation so the con goes all the way to the top.

Also, been mentioned on here, Doria‘s company is an empty shell company, used for merching profits. Doria’s net worth went from $0 to $10million overnight.

I cannot WAIT for the tabloids to expose all this. They have all this info ready to go, I’m sure, they’re just waiting for the right time...

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think my new nickname for reek shall be Absolom. Alas Asshat Absolom, thou traitorous, merciless, wretched, slimy sack of scheisse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.