Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched his itv interview. It was boring and he seemed irritated, nothing was new information. In a couple of years heā€™s going to be in an even darker and desperate place wanting his family back.
More like a couple of months.

Reactions: 19
Expecting the next spin out of Harold's mouth to be that evil villianous Queen Camilla caused the Montecito landslides and floods lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
David Starkey - Haz destroying himself and will eventually just fade away. He has undergone something akin to a religious conversion but it's not quite complete hence the inconsistencies in his woke-speak. The Palace are doing the right thing in ignoring him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've only just watched the Bradby interview. All I really got from Harold was " the British press, blah blah, it's the fault of the British press, leaked to the British press, not my fault it's the British press" ad infinitum šŸ˜©

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So I read this jollily assuming it was one of @Cinnamon.girlā€™s wonderful pastichesā€¦ but is it not?

šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The midnight openings for Harrys book seem fairly lackluster

https://www.thebookseller.com/news/...t-midnight-for-launch-of-prince-harrys-memoir A ā€œsmall numberā€ of W H Smithā€™s Travel stores will be opening at midnight tonight for the launch of Prince Harryā€™s eagerly awaited memoir Spare (Transworld).
The retailer confirmed to The Bookseller that stores in Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport, London Victoria rail station and London Euston rail station will be extending their opening hours for the launch.
There will be no midnight openings at Waterstones, but the Piccadilly branch will open slightly earlier at 8 a.m.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've only just watched the Bradby interview. All I really got from Harold was " the British press, blah blah, it's the fault of the British press, leaked to the British press, not my fault it's the British press" ad infinitum šŸ˜©
Serious contempt in his body language...contempt...lies...arrogance

Reactions: 23
So I read this jollily assuming it was one of @Cinnamon.girlā€™s wonderful pastichesā€¦ but is it not?

šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²
I read it the same....thought it was a joke....who the hell gives their sister inlaw a thong?!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Harry is dumb. Low IQ. He is cutting off the r.f. but wants to mend fences and still get money. He has made liars of interviewers...spewed hate towards media. How will he live going forward? No media help. No r.f. . dumb dumb.

Reactions: 23
Apparently Elton John and Bernie Taupin wrote a song about Harry and his wife back in 1974
The witch is Back
I was justified when I was five
Raisin' Cain, I spit in your eye
Times are changin' now the poor get fat
But the fever's gonna catch you when the witch gets back, oh, oh, oh

Eat meat on a Friday, that's all right
Even like steak on a Saturday night
I can witch the best at your social do's
I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue, oh, oh, oh

I'm a witch, I'm a witch oh, the witch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can witch, I can witch 'cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move, the things that I do oh

I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul, by dropping names
I don't like those! My God, what's that!
Oh, it's full of nasty habits when the witch gets back.

witch, witch, the witch is back
witch, witch, the witch is backWriter/s: Bernie Taupin, Elton John
Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Somebody had mentioned previously (apologies I canā€™t recall who) that they felt TB had gone off script here. I donā€™t think so, I think he was set-up. Watch how quickly H responds and how he responds. He and TW rehearsed this which is why, in my opinion, he also threw in about Lady Hussey. TB was completely caught off guard
Incidentally this is my first actual post today but not the first Iā€™ve written. Its just that at least now Iā€™m lucid whilst the others I was so enraged I was ranting on so much I sounded almost as demented as him ā€¦šŸ¤Æ
Great post. Definitely rehearsed with TW, quick deflect with the LH story now weā€™re talking about unconscious bias no need to go back over those tricky Oprah allegations of clear actual racism.

This is honestly making me quite il, people are still sympathising with these self-serving liars and going along with their gaslighting, it is pure 1984 territory.

How can POC not see that they have been used and discarded by this pair, who will say anything as long as it sustains their lifestyle?

Poor old TB. He seems weary and perhaps aware of his incipient Markling.

Reactions: 37
The midnight openings for Harrys book seem fairly lackluster

https://www.thebookseller.com/news/...t-midnight-for-launch-of-prince-harrys-memoir A ā€œsmall numberā€ of W H Smithā€™s Travel stores will be opening at midnight tonight for the launch of Prince Harryā€™s eagerly awaited memoir Spare (Transworld).
The retailer confirmed to The Bookseller that stores in Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport, London Victoria rail station and London Euston rail station will be extending their opening hours for the launch.
There will be no midnight openings at Waterstones, but the Piccadilly branch will open slightly earlier at 8 a.m.
Slightly earlier ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.