Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest tweet Kate Hoey has retweeted is an easier read for those short of time:

‘He's an absolute waste of space, I wish he'd just shut up and go away.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just enjoyed reading the Celebitchy page on Facebook. Everyone is asserting aggressively that Harry and Meghan didn't say the royal family was racist in the Oprah interview. They didn't actually say the words at all.
I give up. I really do.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Not sure what to make of this... 🙄
Sums up the absolute cheese of the situation imho. Who makes edits like this with weepy soul searching background music unless they’ve bought into the whole drama. Sad twit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just enjoyed reading the Celebitchy page on Facebook. Everyone is asserting aggressively that Harry and Meghan didn't say the royal family was racist in the Oprah interview. They didn't actually say the words at all.
I give up. I really do.
Sounds a bit like that Simon Says game you used to play as kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m only half way through the last thread and scrolling furiously, but wanted to stick my opinion in!

I think he’s being controlled by Meghan. She’s his puppet-master. She doesn’t let him go anywhere alone - even his Granny’s deathbed. I bet she insisted on going and that’s what’s caused the row. She coaches him in what to say. Sounds like she was present at the interviews - making sure he remembers his lines. God forbid he gets something wrong, she probably sends him to bed with no food or water!! She’s behind all this and he’s too thick to see it. I’m certain she was involved in writing his book.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
BTW I don't know if this is a repeat post or not, but Piers was on Fox News this morning. I totally spaced it trying to get other stuff done and I just skimmed the last half of the last thread. I think he's going to jump right back in on his show this afternoon/tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did Tattle crash somehow ?

The comment section is ...interesting:

I cannot believe how scathing 90% of the comments are on the NY TIMES of all places!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can anyone explain why he was still living with daddy aged 28 despite all the royal houses and money? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So let me get this right. This all boils down to him not being allowed to live in Canada/America and being prince of the commonwealth while also exploiting commercial activities for himself. How on earth does he think that would work? You can’t mix them both.

And I’ve almost lost my teeth grinding over the issue of unconscious bias. The RF could be reformed/modernised if they just recognised unconscious bias just like prince raging stallion of cocainshire has? If they go through the treatment he has? So now we need the RF off on a yoga retreat to get smashed on mushrooms so they may never ask about what a baby may look like 🙄

The world is complex, humans are complex (well a lot of them are proving to be less so right now). How many other unconscious biases must be solved Harold? Shall we list sexism, ableism, ageism, classism? Or how about being dressed as a n@zi? Hmmmm?

Whats the ‘ism’ for being a whiny massively privileged aristocrat having a hissy fit when all his ‘subjects’ he wants to serve (overseas only now you Uk peasants) are struggling to heat the homes they have to pay for!!

Imagine being Ukrainian and having your life bombed away and whiny pants here moans he can live in his guilded palace.

twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I cannot believe how scathing 90% of the comments are on the NY TIMES of all places!
I like this one, but there's TONS more that are great, too!

Vis
California33m ago
"Any union on the platform of hatred will fail. These two are graceless, classless, valueless people peddling family grievances for money. A homeless human in the streets of London has far more dignity than these two."

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Glad the site seems to be working properly again. A couple of hours ago I was getting the orange line of doom every time I tried to like or bookmark a post.

I think he and Megs leave out a lot of pertinent details
like the RF knows a lot more about Meghan‘s actual past than the general public knows. They certainly had a full investigation, background check at the start. So he wasn’t just bringing a ‘divorced biracial actress’ to meet them
he was bringing an individual they had throughly researched.

The media has never really delved into much detail about her life before Harry, but if they ever did, PERHAPS they could provide the public with the full explanation of why the Queen gave such an unenthusiastic answer to his request to marry, why almost every other relative was stand-off-ish and wary.

It is clear that he blames the press for every bad word said about Meghan. Either some family member ‘briefed’ against her or it is made up. He has absolute blind faith in her perfection. That in itself is evidence of some emotional disorder in my opinion. I’m sure she has an ‘explanation’ for everything.

In some pitiful way, he’s trying hard to give her the Royal Princess experience in the US
but it is SO not working. That’s why this bullying blackmail campaign continues. He probably feels desperate to keep her
and thinks he can make this Prince and Princess of the Commonwealth
equal to the Wales
 work.

“A lot can change by the coronation.” he says with hope.
Don't like the sound of that last sentence, TBH. Is he still hallucinating about being crowned King himself? đŸ€Ș

And BIB

I'm sure he does. But any Commonwealth role would only be as an ordinary RF member. Like the DoK and the Commonwealth War Graves, and the pair's former QCT roles. I'm quite sure the DoK doesn't undertake his role thinking that he's some kind of leader equal to KC3. Although the sugars convinced themselves that the QCT = the Commonwealth itself. Smeg may have thought so too.

And KC3 is Head of the Commonwealth by vote. It's not 'His'. I doubt he's got any powers to elevate the Harkles to any sort of ruling "Princely" status, even if he wanted to. Most countries are independent republics with their own Heads of State or in a couple of cases their own Royal family.

Trying to inflict a pair of twats like the Harkles on the Commonwealth after all their antics would probably provoke a very negative reaction from the FCO as well. If they were still considered global assets for the UK, the FCO would surely have invited them to the two diplomatic receptions at the time of TQ's funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's going well...
More leaking to the Mirror...

That is such amazing news. If only we could believe it.

Would they ever really shut up though? Both are famewhores, and he in particular has a really big axe to grind. They're going to be at it relentlessly until either they don't get a platform anymore (unlikely because money and entertainment and agendas), or the BRF and William and his family are ruined/destroyed.

I'll have to deal with real life if those two did shut up in 2023 đŸ€Š

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Around 8.20 mins. Richard Eden describes how royal reporters contact TRF for comment before articles are published. Ä°n the Harkles' case they bring in the solicitors yet they don't give anyone else the chance to comment. Hence their one-sided narrative. Ä°n NF. Ä°n Bradby and Anderson interviews. Ä°n Spare. He thinks that there will be a lot of 'will they won't they attend the Coronation' because of the change in protocol meaning Haz can now sit with Smeg at all times instead of swearing allegiance.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What's this thing about "wet hands"?

The crowds at the funeral...
Harry in the hospital...
etc...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.