Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, please compare the reception of the Oprah interview with the reality show, now the book & interviews.
At the time of the Orca I was made feel almost like a mad person for screaming: it’s all lies! I had discussions with friends and family - and treated like a lunatic. I was crazy on Twitter, couldn’t believe the following those two were gathering.

Now they are jokes. The sugars keep their delusional arguments, but the majority of the people now sees the idiots for what they are: kings of word salad lies.

There will always be idiots, that will go for their victim narrative, republicans milking the story to abolish the Monarchy, wokies that will push for the racial and gender tone of the story created by the Stoats.

But they are entering the joke zone. People don’t even take them seriously. Not when discussing penis, eating fajitas during labour and sharing the grift stash with the staff they bullied.

And that’s annoying because the people-I-killed and the bullying should have a follow up. On the courts of law.
Speed reading to keep up & missed the comma so inhaled my cuppa at the "penis eating fajitas" bit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Harry's beard that gives him so much comfort, it's to hide the Herpes on his trap caught from the Slapper s antics.

bleeping wasted,wankbreath,whinging,wining,willyled wastrel of Windsor.

What a lying,devious,deluded hypocrite s they are kicking our Royal Family and this country in the bollocks never forgive and never forget blood is not always thicker than water and this thick bleeping plank needs kicking into orbit with Bransons missile today.

Cretinous,creepy,bleep!
I’m loving ‘willyled wastrel’. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
btw...
This unconscious bias stuff is nothing more than PR to explain away "I thought p*ki was like yankee".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Exactly. I think of half in/half out as them wanting to be treated like Royalty as opposed to actually being Royalty. The former involving the exciting events with the highest profile accounting for only a minority of events annually whereas the latter is the majority of the job . The boring public duty bit. I think inviting the celebrities they did to their wedding was all deliberate as well in that they had an eye towards an exit even then. Harry would get what he wanted because he was going to bully his way into getting what they wanted i.e. spending the majority of the year doing gigs with Oprah et al in the US making easy money, lunching with the Clooneys at Lake Garda, attending the Royal Variety, film premieres while those who weren’t superstars like them pressed the flesh and went to Church. Doing it all as well on Pa's dime and treating the help like crap with no repercussions. He didn’t get his way and he’s been having a prolonged tantrum ever since. He still wants that but he is a busted flush now.
Don’t forget, on top of it a;l, you just PAY Meghan extra for all appearances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If there was a DNA test, if he wasn't KC's, would all this just go away? Would it just be over for them.... well us? Would Netflix go back to making half palatable t.v shows? Would the press return to "who Katie price married this week" etc. Would it all be resolved with a cotton swab?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is what I fear will come out next 😅🫣 like seriously, imagine if it did!!! DNA test proven and everything!! Would explain the current situation!!
I wish. Then 43 would leave him and he could be quietly put in one of those cardigans that do up round the back in a nice comfy room somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Have had to block! Her constant appearance in my feed almost caused a phone sized hole in my window 🤣
I’ve blocked her too. Can’t stand her smug face thinking she is always right appearing on my feed. I’d rather have thrush than entertain her bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope this is true and that the papers stop reporting about them. Let them fade into obscurity!
Not only the papers but people need to stop buying books and watching their interviews and Netflix. The morei nterest shown the more they will feel validated and carry on twatting.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.