Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a little sorry for Harry. William was obviously his emotional crutch- hence the tantrum when he wasn't 'allowed' to talk to him at school (funnily enough I went to boarding school and my sister was already there, a year above me. We NEVER spent any time together, bar the occasional nod when he crossed paths going to lessons/lunch) and the way he felt so abandonned when William got married.

The only way things would have worked out is if he'd found a wife who would have 'joined the gang'. Unfortunately for him Meghan is utterly humourless and takes herself seriously- the worst combo possible.
Combined with the obvious RF hierarchy he was doomed.

Reactions: 45
The only thing I agree with Harry about is the wailing and screaming some members of the public did when she died was unseemly and bonkers. I can empathise with how it made him uncomfortable.

thatā€™s it

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I've just started watching the first few minutes of the snivelling little shitbag's interview with the sycophant Bradby.

I get the distinct impression that Charles IS NOT his father, and ergo William is a mere half-brother.

Clearly he is going for playing the ousted bastard child card.

duck off into oblivion and take your sycophant with you.
Get a damn DNA test and find out who your biological father is and deal with it! But he won't because if he isn't Charles' son he wouldn't have titles or LOS or personal protection and it would prove his mummy wasn't a saint

• Haha
Reactions: 33
30mins I managed before I wanted to rip my ears off.

I just canā€™t with them anymore. Itā€™s all me, me, me, me, me.

I still am staggered that there are people supporting them! Matta of Fact on Instagram is dissecting the interview and has posted this. Smug fucker thinks sheā€™s right and the whole world is wrong. She needs a kick in the face too.

View attachment 1868780
Isn't she the one that got sacked as a tour guide at a museum for making deaths threats/wishing the Queen dead etc?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

So hamming it up and making it a big deal, obvious inference of colour being an issue.
Flat out denial by Pube head- award for fighting racism šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is what I fear will come out next šŸ˜…šŸ«£ like seriously, imagine if it did!!! DNA test proven and everything!! Would explain the current situation!!
Come on get Maury Povich we can have a royal family edition. Then we can all watch the moment when Meghan runs off in tears like the women do when she finds out Harry isnā€™t an actual prince šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1673283862944.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Get a damn DNA test and find out who your biological father is and deal with it! But he won't because if he isn't Charles' son he wouldn't have titles or LOS or personal protection and it would prove his mummy wasn't a saint
He looks like Charles though. I canā€™t imagine the RF letting Diana go through with having a baby that didnā€™t belong to KC

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He's fine just dampening the backlash from the US audience (certain elements ) that supported them leaving, that used the ''we fought a war'' line to justify their support .
It's ''media scrutiny '' fear, on both sides of the planet, not a brain problem.
I understand his attempts to dampen the backlash in the US, there still seems to be a minority there that think they are hot tit.

Imo he has serious mental health issues, especially thinking he will be murdered by the press like he thinks his mother was. A pissed, speeding driver and no seatbelt was the reason.

Reactions: 35
I think he and Megs leave out a lot of pertinent detailsā€¦like the RF knows a lot more about Meghanā€˜s actual past than the general public knows. They certainly had a full investigation, background check at the start. So he wasnā€™t just bringing a ā€˜divorced biracial actressā€™ to meet themā€¦he was bringing an individual they had throughly researched.

The media has never really delved into much detail about her life before Harry, but if they ever did, PERHAPS they could provide the public with the full explanation of why the Queen gave such an unenthusiastic answer to his request to marry, why almost every other relative was stand-off-ish and wary.

It is clear that he blames the press for every bad word said about Meghan. Either some family member ā€˜briefedā€™ against her or it is made up. He has absolute blind faith in her perfection. That in itself is evidence of some emotional disorder in my opinion. Iā€™m sure she has an ā€˜explanationā€™ for everything.

In some pitiful way, heā€™s trying hard to give her the Royal Princess experience in the USā€¦but it is SO not working. Thatā€™s why this bullying blackmail campaign continues. He probably feels desperate to keep herā€¦and thinks he can make this Prince and Princess of the Commonwealthā€¦equal to the Walesā€¦ work.

ā€œA lot can change by the coronation.ā€ he says with hope.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
30mins I managed before I wanted to rip my ears off.

I just canā€™t with them anymore. Itā€™s all me, me, me, me, me.

I still am staggered that there are people supporting them! Matta of Fact on Instagram is dissecting the interview and has posted this. Smug fucker thinks sheā€™s right and the whole world is wrong. She needs a kick in the face too.

View attachment 1868780
Have had to block! Her constant appearance in my feed almost caused a phone sized hole in my window šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you for starting the new thread and recap Shushex.
Congratulations MoodyBlue on the title.

Do we think all questions were vetted by the gruesomes before the interviews. A few tattlers said that it seemed to be the same questions and answers in both interviews. But Tom Bradby pushed back a bit about the racist discussion during the Orca interview.

I wonder if the gruesomes had the Orca interview removed from the site. (It could of been Orca Productions normal practice.) Thinking people would forget the contents.

Is there 1 or 2 more interviews.

Reactions: 23
Isn't she the one that got sacked as a tour guide at a museum for making deaths threats/wishing the Queen dead etc?

100% although she claimed it was all lies/wasnā€™t her and that she didnā€™t get sacked, she left by choice.

Sheā€™s nasty, smug and thinks sheā€™s got the say on H&M when she just tears the rest of the RF, Kate specifically apart for views. Sheā€™s got a fair collection of fans who believe what she says still sadly.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.