Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t hounded and it passed her off. She walked back and forth in front of BP I believe trying to attract attention. Then after a week of dating or something, she ultimatumed him to call off the press or she was leaving. So, he put out the “ leave her alone“ billboard, which alerted the press that she even existed.
Exactly.

The fact that they had to use images and clips that related to other people to try to illustrate press intrusion said it all really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Somebody mentioned in the previous thread that Stephs Packed Lunch were siding with Harry, so we know channel 4 is left leaning so is it purely political. If I think William is totally reasonable and I prefer him as a human am i a right wing nazi!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thanks for the new thread and title. (I need a macro for this. I’m typing it over and over lol )

@Chita re Gatekeeper and keymaster from ghostbusters. When they unite it opens the gates of a dimension of hell and frees all the evil souls of destruction. It makes releasing the kraken look like a freakin tea party.

Oh right! Thankyou. So Harry and Meghan are keymaster and gatekeeper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a question, possibly me being thick or missing something, but when I hear that Megs was hounded by the press, was she any worse than any other royal? I don’t seem to recall any really awful press intrusion, just mainly stories relating to her being a cow. Which is clearly true 🧐

She wasnt hounded at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Just like with the not believing that Diana was dead, I think the issue is that Harry doesn't believe the bullying allegations against Meghan. Either he didn't her doing it or he did and excused it away because employees deserve to be treated poorly if they're not doing what you want.

I think if you played him a video of her treating someone poorly he would claim that it was a deep fake.

He genuinely can't believe some people don't like her and its not an aw how sweet he loves her that much its that hes delusional and thinks people are against him

He’s utterly blinded by Megain. She’s drip fed poison into him about how his mother died, played on the hurt that he obviously has, anyone who has lost a loved one understands that pain. Megain has jumped on that vulnerability and manipulated him into being a bleeping victim that is never wrong.

He is utterly delusional now and that’s exactly how she wants it to be. She bleeping loves it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
"American, an actress, divorced, black".

"She must be a witch" says Harry about his familys reaction.

If there was any unconscious bias or pre-conceived opinions at play with his family then it had nothing to do at all with her race because the last time a divorced American married into the Royal family it all went swimmingly.
Sorry but BIB reminded me, we haven’t had this clip since the last time Ashley Cole was blamed. (Finally figured out why we blame him lol). I love the part where the presenter lists her faults, and says ‘We don’t dislike her because she’s black’
oh I hate GMA, and michael strahan. I can’t watch that channel all week, they keep playing bits of the interview and promo. it’s streaming now. Ok here’s a little ditty to cheer us all up. I love the TalkRadio guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think part of the issue with William is Harold's total insistence that Megz is the reincarnation of their late mother.

William probably couldn't see what Harold was going on about and Harold couldn't understand why everybody didn't fall in love with Megz the way they did with Diana.

Add in the "he got the bigger bedroom" jealousy and you've got the perfect storm.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Who won the title for this...it's so funny 🤣

I've avoided watching any of the interviews so far. It's going to be an interesting few days of spin ftom various media and social media commentators with hopefully the Royals still choosing silence. Harry has clearly outed himself as desperate for a response.

Besides which he had given so many conflicting narratives across Oprah, Netflix, the book and these 3 interviews that I can't see how the Royals could accurately respond anyway. Each response they gave they would then have to recount and give a different one the next day to keep up with his changing views.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As my morning has been SO utterly bleeping tit, I’m going to torment myself more and see how much of the interview I can cope with.

5mins in and I already have the rage. I want to twit him with that chair he’s sat on.

What a pathetic, jealous, whinging piece of tit he is. Get to duck Hazza, call yourself a grown man 🙄
I’m watching too.
He’s just a jealous, petulant child who is way too full of his own self importance.
How can he be so sure of what went off at the bridesmaid fitting when he clearly wasn’t there ?
I just want to reach into the telly and slap him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The sane people who believed Harry and Meghan's claims that the RF are racist must feel pretty annoyed at them.
They'll be thinking WTF! We defended you and now you deny ever having said it?

They are making more and more enemies every time they speak.

The ones who once loved them will be more vocal and vehement in their dislike of them than the ones who disliked them from the start.
Because they feel annoyed with themselves for having been fooled by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I reckon they can't release the bullying report because it will implicate Hasbeen as a bully as well as TW. I think that's why they're sitting on it, because he was also engaging in the same disgusting behaviour in the workplace.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think part of the issue with William is Harold's total insistence that Megz is the reincarnation of their late mother.

William probably couldn't see what Harold was going on about and Harold couldn't understand why everybody didn't fall in love with Megz the way they did with Diana.

Add in the "he got the bigger bedroom" jealousy and you've got the perfect storm.
BiB But Diana is alive and well and living on a private island with Elvis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sadly not just sugars rate the interview. This is a middle aged woman on my fb feed and needless to say had lots of supportive comments.
Yes there seem to be a lot of people living in their own little bubble. I often wonder do their brains just not compute what’s in front of them, the way it does with the rest of us. Or is it because we’ve experienced the behaviour of vicious nasty people and they’ve been living in the forest with the pretty little animals 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Harold has an extremely unhealthy obsession with his dead mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.