Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harold seems to have lost all grasp of reality, and in interviews is happily contradicting himself left right and centre.

To one american interviewer he says Camilla is dangerous, in another interview she is just another family member who he gets on with OK!

In the oprah interview, Meghan and Oprah heavily implied the RF were racist, because of a remark Harold made to them. In the Bradbury interview, Harold says the RF arent Racist...

Make your mind up Harold! You cant even keep the story straight from one day to the next.

His poor family...seeing him in this mess, and being completely powerless to do anything to help.....What on earth can anyone do, with someone quite so delusional. Someone with his fingers pushing so hard on his self destruct button!

Its actually scary.
I feel the RF is wise not to respond to anything this idiot says since he is quickly contradicting himself at every opportunity and destroying their glorified "narrative" on his own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Harry's beard that gives him so much comfort, it's to hide the Herpes on his trap caught from the Slapper s antics.

bleeping wasted,wankbreath,whinging,wining,willyled wastrel of Windsor.

What a lying,devious,deluded hypocrite s they are kicking our Royal Family and this country in the bollocks never forgive and never forget blood is not always thicker than water and this thick bleeping plank needs kicking into orbit with Bransons missile today.

Cretinous,creepy,bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
May i fangirl over HRH Catherine given it's her birthday and all? The first time i read William was dating a "commoner" i thought that's good, she would bring some common sense into the RF. I always found her classy and discreet, like an English rose. and it was always a delight to see her in all the beautiful and tasteful gowns. and learning she's a hands on mom on top of all her duties, made me admire her more. if i ever get the chance to meet her for tea, i would be like winning all the lotteries at once.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
The next part of what went down between H&M just before the interviewā€¦ā€¦.

H - ā€œwhat does archetype mean again Meghanā€

M- ā€œyou mean queen Meghan you dumb bleepā€ -

H- ā€œsorry my queen Meghanā€¦.. so what does it mean my queenā€

M- ā€œit means the royal family are making assumptions based on my race and me being an divorced twice successful American actress, itā€™s about the layers Harold and how many directions this is coming from, god you are so thick, why canā€™t you understandā€

H- ā€œ abit like stereotyping you mean is that the same thingā€¦.. and the royal family are racist, Iā€™ll say that in my interviewā€

M- for duck sake Harold you dimwitted bleeping bleep, do I have to do everything, Iā€™ve already wrote your memoir for you. No no we never said the RF are racist that wasnā€™t us rememberā€-

H- ā€œbut but but we did didnā€™t we on Oprahā€

Harold receives a swift slap round the face, megs hand accidentally or purpose hooks on to his necklace, she quickly shoves Harold to the floor, and as he lands on his dog bowl, his pearls break in her hand. It all happened so fast , so very very fast, and while Harold laid dazed megs puts on her Willy mask. Harold blinks-

H - ā€œM m m Meghan I mean my queen is that you? W w w why are you being so difficult, rude and abrasive, I donā€™t understand, I thought you told me the RF are racist and I thought we said that too you know on Oprah, and where will I eat my food now?ā€

M- ā€œ no no no itā€™s me Willy- of course it is me you dumb bleep, but we are adding this is into your book and blaming Willyā€¦. We are also going to leak this part to the papers before the book is released. Iā€™m a genius, I mean it is basically true Harold who taught you such hurtful words? It can only have come from Your family any way who are all racist donā€™t you see H, you must change your ways. Do you not understand that a Bi-racial women can never ever be difficult, rude or abrasive, - you stupid boy we need to start your home schooling all over againā€

H- ā€œ s s s so I do say in my upcoming interview that we the RF are racist, and why are we calling William Willy now? ā€

M shouts - ā€œNO NO NO, we didnā€™t say that, that was the press H, donā€™t worry Iā€™ll just put my H mask on and do the interview for you like everything bleeping else, i even had to put up
the flat packs. H you are useless, Iā€™m going to put that in my book too, I mean your book, that you have been an absent father. I mean it is true isnā€™t it they canā€™t spin that one us. Yes I am genius. And We now call William Willy because he has a bigger Willy than you!! I saw a photo of it on tattle and I am angry with you and I must mock you until change your ways or blame the RF, yes do that, my life is all their fault. Because Willy was born first and I am stuck with the spare and Iā€™ll never ever be queenā€¦.. oh gosh Harold Iā€™ve just had an idea šŸ’” ā€

H- ā€œw w w what my queenā€

M - ā€œthey will make me queen of the common wealth, you know thatā€™s better any way, we can have 56 countries- oh Harold Iā€™m so glad you are the spare after all. But now you must reconcile with your family, say you love them and want them back. Iā€™ll stay quiet for a little while, you know being all meek and mild and then they will welcome us Harold with open arms, and remember we will say they arnā€™t racist after all. That will sort it all donā€™t worry my dear dear little boy. I really am a geniusā€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sadly not just sugars rate the interview. This is a middle aged woman on my fb feed and needless to say had lots of supportive comments.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if she found that riveting may I politely suggest you encourage her to watch happy valley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"American, an actress, divorced, black".

"She must be a witch" says Harry about his familys reaction.

If there was any unconscious bias or pre-conceived opinions at play with his family then it had nothing to do at all with her race because the last time a divorced American married into the Royal family it all went swimmingly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I have a question, possibly me being thick or missing something, but when I hear that Megs was hounded by the press, was she any worse than any other royal? I donā€™t seem to recall any really awful press intrusion, just mainly stories relating to her being a cow. Which is clearly true šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Thanks for the new thread and title. (I need a macro for this. Iā€™m typing it over and over lol )

@Chita re Gatekeeper and keymaster from ghostbusters. When they unite it opens the gates of a dimension of hell and frees all the evil souls of destruction. It makes releasing the kraken look like a freakin tea party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think I'm running out of words :oops: Camilla is dangerous because she has made connections with the press? The devil? There are bodies on the street? Everyone is a sadist or saying sadistic things?

Oh dear. H has significant issues. Those issues don't need to fit into a neat little DSM box to make a diagnosis or validate it, they don't need a label of any sort. Whatever it is, there is clearly something so wrong with him that there are no easy answers and I question if any sort of therapy would help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
OMG just seen the clip of TB when he says ā€œrightā€ after Harry denies calling his family racist. Absolute pictureā€¦. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Will and Catherine may well have been excited to meet a star of Suits.
Then when they realised Meghan was very different to Rachel, they weren't quite so excited.
They were living and working at close quarters so they will have seen the ' real' Meghan long before the Press did or we did.

Catherine gets attacked for driving off to the shops even though she knew Meghan was going to the same shopping area.
She had clearly discovered the media had been alerted about the joint shopping trip and didn't want to be photographed.
Meghan tipped off the Press but whines about being hounded by them.

Catherine wanted to shop under the radar, as she has done many times, and yet she's the baddie?

Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
I have a question, possibly me being thick or missing something, but when I hear that Megs was hounded by the press, was she any worse than any other royal? I donā€™t seem to recall any really awful press intrusion, just mainly stories relating to her being a cow. Which is clearly true šŸ§
She wasnā€™t hounded and it passed her off. She walked back and forth in front of BP I believe trying to attract attention. Then after a week of dating or something, she ultimatumed him to call off the press or she was leaving. So, he put out the ā€œ leave her aloneā€œ billboard, which alerted the press that she even existed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
"American, an actress, divorced, black".

"She must be a witch" says Harry about his familys reaction.

If there was any unconscious bias or pre-conceived opinions at play with his family then it had nothing to do at all with her race because the last time a divorced American married into the Royal family it all went swimmingly.
God help the third American to turn up, they'll probably pull the drawbridge and lock up the groom before it gets anywhere ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
OMG the Sugars are turning... This is hilarious.
I bet a lot of their supporters will be upset about the ā€œwe never said thatā€ comment about his family been racist. I can see their point. It was stupid to bring it up without an accurate account in the first place (Oprah).

Reactions: 35
Wait, I just read that he said "She doesn't look black but she is still treated as black" to Michael Strahan (it hurts me that one of my favorite Giants would do this sycophantic interview)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just like with the not believing that Diana was dead, I think the issue is that Harry doesn't believe the bullying allegations against Meghan. Either he didn't her doing it or he did and excused it away because employees deserve to be treated poorly if they're not doing what you want.

I think if you played him a video of her treating someone poorly he would claim that it was a deep fake.

He genuinely can't believe some people don't like her and its not an aw how sweet he loves her that much its that hes delusional and thinks people are against him

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel the RF is wise not to respond to anything this idiot says since he is quickly contradicting himself at every opportunity and destroying their glorified "narrative" on his own.
Iā€™m repeating myself here, but to quote Napoleon:
ā€œNever interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself.ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 106
As my morning has been SO utterly bleeping tit, Iā€™m going to torment myself more and see how much of the interview I can cope with.

5mins in and I already have the rage. I want to twit him with that chair heā€™s sat on.

What a pathetic, jealous, whinging piece of tit he is. Get to duck Hazza, call yourself a grown man šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.