Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #296 It’s unconscious bias not racism Tom, the blames with my family we’ve done nothing wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Safety of his family is his priority. He feels safe in California.

However [days] old this interview is - it didn't age well.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Calling the press and their 'relationship' with the monarchy. Created a life for himself and family over 'here' (Cali) but if they ask them to help with the Commonwealth they are willing to help! .............. Dream on Hazno!
He's seriously still offering to help with the Commonwealth? I live in a Commonwealth country and I would be seriously pissed if that ever were to happen. He happily insulted the Commonwealth, and we will never forget that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Having the best time of his life out there, never been happier and feels safer there ......... Good, bloody well stay there then, Bye .
THE END

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
My book and documentary were necessary for “historical significance”.

Oh Harry. In the scope of world history, you’re now tabloid gossip fodder. Prick.
History remembers Kings and Queens. Current 5th in line won't matter in the books.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
im confused. theres two years between archie and lili but meghan said archie was 18 months old when she miscarried? So within 6 months, she fell pregnant again (miraculously fast for a 40 year old) and gave birth to a full term baby lili?
duck knows. They spout tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So what I got from that is that like a typical coke head he can’t stop talking about himself and finds himself to be the most fascinating, most interesting thing ever 🙄 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Harry & Meghan #296 - The interview was a pile of poo.

🧥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh the shade from Tom ending that interview 🤣
T: we've know each other a long time blah blah......thank you for SPARE ing the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
He's literally trying to gaslight everyone over the racism comments on Oprah. I wonder how many times Smegs had to go over that with him. "If you say it enough, it will be true". Plonkers, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
End of interview..

Tom Brambly Crumble: "Thanks for SPAREing the time"

What a card!!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Doesn't every family what a baby is going to look like?

I know when my sister and my brother's fiancé were pregnant we all wondered what the kids would look like.
BabyDanvers is mixed race - other half is a born and bred Londoner but his family are Nigerian. I’m home counties and Celtic background with the skin to match. Absolutely everyone in both families theorised about what the babies would look like!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It’s great that he’s happy but i don’t see why he has to drag everyone through the mud in order to be happy. While at the same time wagging his finger and lambasting others for invading his privacy and leaking stories

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.