Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sad for William , he must be heartbroken being so publicly betrayed by someone he loves and he can't respond. I hope he's getting a lot of support, the gruesome twosome forget about others mental health. I like William more than ever this book will backfire on them.
I would imagine that Zara and Mike will be round for a few bevvies and a chat at some point. Vent some steam.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It was three years ago today that they formally announced they were stepping back as senior members of the royal family.

I wrote a status about it at the time and so many comments underneath were "good for them" "they'll get to enjoy their lovely baby away from the prying eyes of the press" "I think its really progressive" "they have always wanted a private life" "they just want to be left alone"

Oh how I laugh at those idiots who fell for it now...
I was one of those 'idiots'. I genuinely agreed with their decision to leave and wished them well. I honestly thought they would live privately in Canada.

I didn't believe the rumours that LA was on the cards.........I didn't believe any of the negative rumours. That was until Sofie gave her THAT look at the CS in the Abbey. It was obvious that something was very wrong and her contempt for M was public.

All those rumours are coming true, one by one. I won't be so naive again.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
'I know I berated you for 20 minutes and then called you at 5am on a Saturday morning but heres a lipstick I got for free'

I used to work as a PA and whenever the boss would take us out for dinner we would be expected to thank him after the meal as if it was his money but it was all expensed so he was getting thanked for nothing, I would expect it was similar with Meghan giving out freebies.

God Harry is dumb, hes just opened up a huge can of worms with this one. There will definitely have to be some sort of inquiry as a result of this
You just know whatever she gave away she will have tried it out first 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was one of those 'idiots'. I genuinely agreed with their decision to leave and wished them well. I honestly thought they would live privately in Canada.

I didn't believe the rumours that LA was on the cards.........I didn't believe any of the negative rumours. That was until Sofie gave her THAT look at the CS in the Abbey. It was obvious that something was very wrong and her contempt for M was public.

All those rumours are coming true, one by one. I won't be so naive again.
I was a bit earlier than that. What turned me was the bananas... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nope nope nope. She brainwashed him to do all this. Preyed on a weak mind. They are as bad as each other. She deserves the lump she (supposedly but I think not) wakes up next to.
Drip, drip, drip,........she's still doing it and will continue to do so until they can't make any more money out of it.

Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen anything in the news today?Is Harold still being talked about I don’t watch any news since they got rid of piers. Plus I can’t stand susannah tbh.
41BC74A6-69FB-464B-B2E3-8583BA774589.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Rishi Sunak refusing to get involved in Royal Family affairs on Laura Kuenssberg. Says he's proud of the UK's institutions and that includes the RF.

Reactions: 35
'I know I berated you for 20 minutes and then called you at 5am on a Saturday morning but heres a lipstick I got for free'

I used to work as a PA and whenever the boss would take us out for dinner we would be expected to thank him after the meal as if it was his money but it was all expensed so he was getting thanked for nothing, I would expect it was similar with Meghan giving out freebies.

God Harry is dumb, hes just opened up a huge can of worms with this one. There will definitely have to be some sort of inquiry as a result of this
I can only imagine the amount of freebies they get. I’m sure it was Victoria Beckham that did something and showed literally boxes upon boxes of make up and perfume that she got sent.

Reactions: 17
Thank you so much @Chita. Bower certainly leaves off at a great place for his next installment. I think he 2 of them have mental

It's kinda small, I found a much larger version (1200pixels vs 400) of the willy shot on tineye. should I post it here under a spoiler for you @JAR21?. some of us have bad vision, just sayin. 🤷‍♀️
You can do and I can update our version in the media gallery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lets assume things were bad between the brothers before she came along, this could well be the case.
Lets assume he was traumatised by his mothers death before she came along, no doubt that's the case.
When you find someone you fall in love with and marry isn't that supposed to help you deal with tit in your life. Help you face issues and solve problems. Help you deal with and resolve things. SO why, since he met and married her doesn't that seem to have happened in fact things have become worse???
Like most narcs, she spotted his weak ass a mile off and knew she could exploit his weakness from the beginning. They’ve become worse because if he’d never have met her, he’d still be dealing with things in the bosom of his family (most likely in a very private and heavily protected way) but because she is sooooo narcissistic and he is so weak and malleable, he has essentially assumed the worst parts of her personality.

She has been behind this from day one, encouraging him to tell ‘his truth’ because, as a narc, she feels entitled to say what she wants and treat people however she likes without any challenge or criticism. They are always right, they are never wrong and other people are just collateral damage when it comes to what they want and how they feel.

It’s just sad that Harry seems to have lost the ability to think for himself but my guess is that he is so infatuated and enamoured with her (and probably scared of her in more ways than one) it’s just easier to be like her and do what she wants because she is dominant bully and it’s always easier to cow tow to people like that, at least in the beginning.

I don’t actually think he realises yet how much he has been manipulated but I honestly think that day will come because again, like most narcs, when she has got what she wants from him and discards him like a piece of rubbish that might be when Harry reflects on it and realises what he’s done.

Or they both might stay together forever and continue to think they never did anything wrong 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What an idiot! 🤦‍♂️

Not only has Harry put a target on his back due to his admission of killing 25 Taliban members, he now has potentially put his visa at risk over his drug admissions.

An utterly clueless numpty. Speak first, think about the consequences later.

The problem is we don't want him back in the UK!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
You know things are going bad for them when the rave thread is turning into this thread. 👀 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I let rip with one once, thinking it was a quiet, quick one & it was a floor trembler 😃😃🤣 it really rang out , went on and on.
I couldn't get away from it!
😢😢😢😱🤣
Whoever smelt it dealt it…..

Omg, I can't believe he's confirmed she took freebies. Of course, the rumour was that she took PAYMENT to wear designer items, so she probably views that as mild in comparison to the truth.
But, but, but, she can make her own clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am still wondering about the “live” Colbert interview scheduled for Tuesday. Colbert is anti-monarchy and for months has parroted the usual crap about how Meghan was a victim of evil RF racism. So he’ll be very pro-Harry but surely even so he and his team must be wondering how to play this given the negative fallout in the U.K. and apparent increased security risk and Taliban commentary? I just can’t imagine how he get away with a cosy sofa chat about Harry’s mental health and how the wife and kids are doing given what’s been coming out over the last few days.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.