Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In no way does Harry look good in this.

Am I sleepy? Am I reading this correctly?

View attachment 1864414View attachment 1864415

It was inevitable that after hearing about Willy this Willy that all week, we end up seeing his Big Willy posted here.

That is a decent size. Especially since it's soft.
‘Told him softly”

It’s the touches like these in most of the published excerpts that make me think that Meg wrote the majority of the book. The language is far too flowery.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
All this 'William grabbed my shirt' 'William did this, William did that' yes and its clear he didn't do it through malice he did it because he was clearly and rightly worried about you!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I think THIS is what it's all been about from the very start. At least ONE of the things, one of her 'fantasies' ... but as we know she can't or will not take advice or guidance from those who know better, ie: a good editor in the case of writing a book. Geezus, it'll read like a 500 page Taylor Swift song.
I agree completely - this is her Endgame - as far as H is concerned ... then the next

• Wow
Reactions: 35
It takes only one extreme fanatic to feel enough hatred from what loser boy said to do something.

So I cant understand why anyone would say Its hysterical. Please be respectful of some of our concerns.

Reactions: 46
I don't agree this is all inspired or led by her, I think he's shown himself in this book to be a bully who thinks the world owes him something. Whether he needs help or not wouldn't like to comment, but he needs to take self responsibility also.
That’s a good point. I’ll amend slightly. Maybe he’s not directly led by the wife but has been highly encouraged to follow her example. this attitude obviously came from somewhere already inside him. She has helped unlock it to show it publicly. I still think he’s a gullible idiot. He just needs a few words of encouragement In the right direction, but he’s more than happy to tread the path. And ultimately he made the choice to do so... I just think (ironically) with the right or should I say different people around him. He wouldn’t have done so.

Reactions: 31
I have no sympathy at all for Harold. It is obvious he was a nasty little boy who grew into a vile adult with the IQ of a turnip. There was someone on here a while ago who spoke about Harold bullying a classmate and destroying his property until the boy left the school. Charles has covered up a lot of his crappy behaviour and Smeg has given Harold permission to be the real prick he has always been.
I’m not British but I do live in a Commonwealth country and I don’t want him at the coronation. I don’t want him sitting,kneeling or standing in a corner anywhere near the coronation. I just want him to duck off. I am a huge history buff and this is probably the only coronation I will see and these fucktards are ruining it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
No one is surprised Meg kept a diary she will be flogging it to the highest bidder in a few years.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Pen Farthing is coming on talk tv UK in a moment.

Harry & Meghan #294 The H Files. His truth is out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I would accept that if he hadn't have had years and years of counseling and therapy. If he really has PTSD then surely at least one of these professionals would have picked up on it and he would have had treatment for it.

Nah. I don't buy that as an excuse.
I agree and I also think that at least one of the therapists, probably not a qualified psychologist, has enabled him further in exchange for a wad of cash.

Imagine any one of us is sitting talking to Harry acting the role of therapist.
‘So your brother is going to be King at some point? That is where all your problems lie. He is your archnemisis. You may be jealous and angry. We need to work through ways that will give you your own self-importance.’
‘So your mother died when you were still a child?
That is where all your problems lie. You need to put back her energy into your life and keep her memory alive in any way you can’
‘You’ve some deep wounds here. It is going to take extensive therapy to help you through this. Here is my bill for ££££. See you next week. You’re also welcome to phone me at any time but there will be a charge of ££££’

Reactions: 27
In no way does Harry look good in this.

Am I sleepy? Am I reading this correctly?

View attachment 1864414View attachment 1864415

It was inevitable that after hearing about Willy this Willy that all week, we end up seeing his Big Willy posted here.

That is a decent size. Especially since it's soft.
I don’t know about anyone else (and have had to skip chunks due to having so much to catch up on!) but this just makes William sound like a caring older brother, frustrated that Harry is being manipulating/ed to turn against his family. They’d all just attended the funeral of Phillip- probably well aware of the Queen’s Own mortality and how huge of a change that would mean- and here you have some stubborn fool, bemoaning that his wife is being called a bully! Even funnier is that he basically proves she’s, at the very least, thoughtless and tactless when speaking to people she doesn’t know too well e.g. the baby brain comment. My sister in law is currently pregnant, if I told her she had baby brain I’d expect to be called out for reducing a woman to her hormones during a sensitive time. And I’ve known her 10 years!

Reactions: 46
Harry and Meghan #295 two wrongs don’t make a right

surely Harold was taught this as a child

Reactions: 19
Do you think King Charles will respond to all this drivel ? So far I see nothing to reply to at all... Harold has completley removed himself from all that was fantastic about his life...
At first I thought the palace may reply with a simple recollections may vary type statement, but now I think they should just keep quiet. H is digging a very deep hole for himself, all by himself. Any statement/interview will just add fuel to the fire and Harry isn't worth it.

This book is (IMO) more damaging for Harry than it is about the RF, it's just a narcissistic whinge-fest.

Reactions: 50
Nope nope nope. She brainwashed him to do all this. Preyed on a weak mind. They are as bad as each other. She deserves the lump she (supposedly but I think not) wakes up next to.
Her sister told us what she is and was ridiculed for it. Only one of her family members was at the wedding - why was that?

Reactions: 52
Pen Farthing.
He saw active service in Afghan.
Has now had to get out of Kabul because of what Harry has said.
Local social media full of anger towards the British.
His staff (locals) warned him to leave.

He feels disappointed in Harry.
No one boasts about how many they killed.
He says the Taliban are now the resident government there and if anything happens it won't come directly from them, which makes it more dangerous because attacks can come from any one of their supporters anywhere.
You don't know where it will come from or when.

He's no longer a Royalist but is glad the Queen isn't here to witness this.

Most of the animals he's rescued have been rehomed. Just 5 elder dogs left to be adopted.

TBH the show host did most of the talking about Harry and he agrees with most Tattlers..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Her sister told us what she is and was ridiculed for it. Only one of her family members was at the wedding - why was that?
Because most of us thought her sister was jealous.
And Smeg had a word with the media to make it seem that way

Now we know everything the Markles were saying is true and we wish we had listened to them earlier!

Reactions: 44
Chita thank you for the extra chapter in TB's book and JAR21 for posting the pages in the Wiki.

As I am only on the mobile it's hard for me to read but from what I have it looks like it's what happened around HMQ's death.

I am disappointed I thought we would find out if Dorito was in an orange jumpsuit or hiding out in Mexico/South America avoiding the IRS.

Reactions: 26
At first I thought the palace may reply with a simple recollections may vary type statement, but now I think they should just keep quiet. H is digging a very deep hole for himself, all by himself. Any statement/interview will just add fuel to the fire and Harry isn't worth it.

This book is (IMO) more damaging for Harry than it is about the RF, it's just a narcissistic whinge-fest.
If they do make any comment, it won't be until the English language copy is out and has been read.

Reactions: 28
I'm still not caught up, it's becoming a full-time job this.

Thinking about the overseas 2 security now H has provoked the Taliban, I would tell them you can have protection if you move back to the UK, then keep them confined to one of the palaces as it will be too dangerous for them to be out and about.

Maybe the Tower of London would be suitable 😂
No, even the Tower of London sounds too good for them and the spare and his wife don't deserve even a penny of UK tax payers money. Smeggy will love to be in close proximity of crown jewels.
They can stay in Sunny California and use the money earned from their Netflix and book deals to fund their own security.
That's karma for them. They earn the money by telling lies, then they spend that money to save themselves from those who are pissed of by those lies 🤥 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I had to stop reading this thread last night because I was so enraged with disbelief that Harry think everything he/she/whoever has written in Spare is acceptable.

I am even more sickened that any publisher of professional standing would go ahead with such drivel, distaste towards a much loved and admired monarchy (irrespective of them being closely related to the scumbag), but especially allow the admittance of killings be included too.

The publishers need to be taken to task. Someone has to be accountable for this. I do not believe they did their job properly, and must have known the contents would create backlash on a worldwide level. They need a huge fine, a warning, and names provided to shame them for not preventing it's publication.

As for the Lowlife Dimwit he too needs dealing with, and so does the interfering, pushy, heartless Smugness herself. All titles stripped from them both - never to receive one penny more from the British taxpayers. Never ever should he be allowed to wear uniforms again on any occasion. Surely ButterGulp should sack him immediately for his insensitivity.

I am beyond mad at him, her and also the incompetent publishers.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.