Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have new sympathy for Meghan. She was so desperate to be rich and famous, she married a man who showed up late for their date wearing jeans he'd pissed in.

And you know she has to keep her mouth shut and tell him that he's Diana's special son day after day, or else he'll flip out. The guy is crazy. I mean, he even lit candles and put Diana's picture up in the delivery room. Like, she can't ever have a special moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can’t help wondering whether a lot of H’s animosity towards W and obsession with Diana results from the ages at which they both were when she died.

As an immature boy H would have still been at the age where he was treated like a child, mostly cuddles and reprimands. Whereas Will would have reached that tipping point when your teen is moving towards independence. The point at which you have really formative / meaningful conversations about life, their future etc.

Just wonder if there is animosity since William would have had the beginnings of an adult type relationship with Diana prior to her death. Maybe that is why Harry is obsessed with communicating with her now and claiming she is close to him etc to try and make up for the lack of that more adult relationship with Diana.

phew 😮💨 I’ll take off the white coat now. 👩‍⚕️I am probably a crap psychoanalyst!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here’s my list of possibilities:
Drugs
PTSD
Low IQ
bleep
Under a Narc’s spell
Borderline Personality Disorder
Sociopathic/Narcissistic tendencies
Pissed Off
Low Testosterone
Just a Pussy
All of the above plus spoilt and over protected. It’s a perfect storm!

Reactions: 23
Tin hat on:

As it was discussed long ago, was Meggie paid and promised heaven to keep Ginge under control and under the guard? But the heaven wasn't as her vision demanded or Ginge wasn't happy enough or she wasn't paid enough so they run away ?

All was brokered by Uncle Andy:)

tit, this tin hat is working:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow, can't believe he mentioned Andrew, I was sure that he would completely avoid that. I assumed thats why Eugenie was in the Netflix series, it was payment for Harry not mentioning Andrew.

I have to say mentioning it makes me like Harry a little bit more, I was really disappointed that Andrew was allowed to do the official walk for the Christmas service.
I'm sorry, what? Why? He mentioned in a book how he used it to try and leverage his wants, nothing about condemning his actions, championing causes that support similar or speaking out rather than as a coward like this.

Reactions: 20
I actually have new sympathy for Meghan. She was so desperate to be rich and famous, she married a man who showed up late for their date wearing jeans he'd pissed in.

And you know she has to keep her mouth shut and tell him that he's Diana's special son day after day, or else he'll flip out. The guy is crazy. I mean, he even lit candles and put Diana's picture up in the delivery room. Like, she can't ever have a special moment.
Does it actually say in the book that he put a photo of Diana in the delivery room? Surely that's just some journalist taking the p***.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
One of the worst things is he was wittering on about security and being at risk. He's written this book talking about killing the Taliban which is going to piss off a lot of extremists. Isn't he thinking about his children's safety ? They are much more likely to be at risk now. I'm wondering if this was deliberate so HM government would have to pay out for security so they get it free. Grifting arseholes..

Reactions: 27
Can’t help wondering whether a lot of H’s animosity towards W and obsession with Diana results from the ages at which they both were when she died.

As an immature boy H would have still been at the age where he was treated like a child, mostly cuddles and reprimands. Whereas Will would have reached that tipping point when your teen is moving towards independence. The point at which you have really formative / meaningful conversations about life, their future etc.

Just wonder if there is animosity since William would have had the beginnings of an adult type relationship with Diana prior to her death. Maybe that is why Harry is obsessed with communicating with her now and claiming she is close to him etc to try and make up for the lack of that more adult relationship with Diana.

phew 😮💨 I’ll take off the white coat now. 👩‍⚕️I am probably a crap psychoanalyst!
People focus too much on Diana's death when looking for reasons.
The clues are in her life.

As for the current obsession...
It's simple...
The business manager has told the Harkles that Diana sells.

And they have nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Don't know if there's anything for Harry to be jealous about re William's more "adult" relationship with his mother. I always thought she leaned on William far too much and used him as a confidant when she shouldn't have. Also I think Harry is and probably has been for many years just a nut job, simple as that.

Reactions: 43
Tin hat on:

As it was discussed long ago, was Meggie paid and promised heaven to keep Ginge under control and under the guard? But the heaven wasn't as her vision demanded or Ginge wasn't happy enough or she wasn't paid enough so they run away ?

All was brokered by Uncle Andy:)

tit, this tin hat is working:)
She does give the vibe of being his handler.
I doubt it was Andrew who brokered the deal....

His business rivals maybe.

Reactions: 18
I think TB has released it in the USA as he wants to avoid being sued. May be TB can't get a concrete source or wants to protect them.

Would it work if your place of origin was put as USA.

When tattlers put up articles about the Spare book it said they weren't available for my region. It was a few hours before I could read them.
I just went into Amazon and purchased the new copy for AU$5 something cents. It must have registered I had the previous version.

Reactions: 12
The thing about Pat at school... what an absolute bleep. I try to save the MoS for my Sunday reading, so not read it properly. But what kind of bleep takes the piss like that??
Says a lot about the school if they allow vulnerable staff to be treated like that. My heart broke for Pat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I admit it. I am starting to feel a bit sorry for idiot Harry. As much as he wants to cause destruction and misery to the real Royals. I very much doubt that he meant to put people in danger of terrorists. He lives in a bubble and has no tangible meaning of consequences. Someone will whisper some PR bs (cough she who will not be named) in his ear and he believes it. He’s a gullible, bitter idiot. For his own mental health, he needs to take himself out of the spotlight for a long long time and seek a proper mental health practitioner and not whatever freebie, manipulating quack charlatan the wife suggests.

Reactions: 20
Says a lot about the school if they allow vulnerable staff to be treated like that. My heart broke for Pat.
Yes and to think this lady is probably elderly or has passed away by now. And yet he still writes about her like that. He is abhorrent.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Delivery room though? Surely all she needed was a dustbin to put the moonbump in?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My favourite thing about all of this is watching the tabloids, who Harry blames for everything, wreaking their revenge by drip-feeding every juicy story before the book is even released. He thought he would be able to bypass all the journalists he hates and control everything about his book. Instead, they're destroying its value and his public image by letting everyone see how petty and entitled he's always been. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Montecito right now to watch the meltdowns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
crikey! See what you mean! It’s insane.

So it is William who is trying to reconcile, encouraging H to talk to him and professing his fraternal love. All this despite the awful way H treated him.

It is H whose actions are stubborn- refusing to engage and storming off! Yet he accuses William of being the stubborn one. 🤔

Is Harry really so oblivious and thick?
Yes he is.
He is also really oblivious and thick by describing William as having ‘alarmingly baldness’

any small boy can look at his dad’s hair and realise that male baldness is mostly hereditary. Whatever your dad’s/grandad’s hair is like, is very likely how yours will be (with a few exceptions). Is it alarming that William is bald? No.

This description also shows Harry’s spiteful bullying nature.
Plus the amount of times Harry has said spiteful bullying things about other people in this book, behind their back initially, why would you ever want him as a friend, contact, confidante, or representing your charity or business in any way whatsoever.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.