Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has absolutely compromised the safety of everyone in the UK. The Taliban aren't usually known to have a sense of humour, or to brush things off lightly. The security costs for the Royals right at the moment and for the Coronation will have skyrocketed.
Their followers who have been “radicalised” will see this as an eye for an eye. They won’t care who they target as long as they seek revenge.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
You know, when the engagement was announced and I watched the wedding, like I think most other people I genuinely wanted Harry to have found his happily ever after and I was ready to settle into enjoying seeing them in their Royal life. I also never expected for them to be replicas of William and Catherine. The turning point for me came with the interview(s) at the end of the South African tour. Here they were in the midst of somewhere where people were living very hard lives and all that they were interested in was how hard they had it themselves. That tour and the people that they had met meant absolutely nothing to them. There was no media spin or whatever put on it - I judged them on their own words and from that point on I was over them.
Totally agree, I think the South Africa interview was a huge turn off for a lot of people. She stood there in a country plagued with poverty and violence (especially against women) and complained that no one had asked her if she was ok! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and hearing. And yet if you criticised her for this you were labelled a racist!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Why not? Terror attacks have happened in other parts of the uk they’re not just in London you know.
Yep. I live in Manchester. Try telling that to families here. My friends 12 year old was injured at the Ariane Grande concert. She’s still struggling with PTSD. We know about terror attacks so comments like that - nah.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
SUGGESTION

I think we might need a poll on has he got PTSD or some other mental defect or a complete twit...

Reactions: 16
Their followers who have been “radicalised” will see this as an eye for an eye. They won’t care who they target as long as they seek revenge.
It's hugely concerning. The other thing with the Royal family as well is that are the King, Queen, and Wales' the only ones who received around the clock full time security at the moment? Anne, Edward, and Sophie only have security when they are on official duties? And the Tindals and Phillips' don't have security at all? And Beatrice and Eugenie had their paid security removed a few years ago? I would hope that that has all been reviewed and updated very quickly?

Reactions: 27
You can have PTSD and still be a bleep - it's not a get out of jail free card or an excuse to be a twit and get away with bad behaviour. And we have every right to criticise him when he has made Every. Stupid. Little grievance public knowledge and rammed it down our throats for the past nearly 3yrs - you make things public, expect the criticism that invariably goes along with that. Its not just that he's "famous", he is the son of our Head of State & since he's had a very cushy life thanks to us, we have every right to call him out when he's behaving like a knob, trashing & betraying the country, causing diplomatic issues and endangering the monarchy which is at the heart of our constitution
He has had intervention by therapists that other PTSD sufferers from our armed forces would give their eye teeth for. He has had therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists the lot but still he behaves outrageously. I‘ll save my tears and sympathy for the ex forces veteran who is living on the streets with PTSD having lost his family due to the trauma .

• Heart
Reactions: 52
After a somewhat purple-prosed confession of how he used to fancy some of the younger matrons at the prep school, he recounts how he used to take great satisfaction out of tormenting another, Pat.

He explains how Pat did not ‘make us horny’ on account of being short and unattractive, ‘not much of a thing, always with a tired face and greasy hair’.

She had a deviated spine and her knees were so stiff she had to descend the stairs backwards.

You might have thought, given Harry’s self-declared sensitivity, that this difficulty would elicit some sympathy from him.

Far from it. Instead, he stands at the bottom of the stairs and does ‘mocking little dances’ and ‘makes faces’ at her discomfort.
This is appalling. Absolutely appalling. Not just that he mocked the disabled woman when young, but that he thinks it's viable and appropriate to relate the story to the public today.

"Not much of a thing, always with a tired face." I just can't at this. It's so arrogantly dismissive of another human being who is living with significant difficulties. "A thing": that's how he describes her.

This man is a disgrace. He should be nowhere near any charitable endeavour, or indeed any decent person.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
This is appalling. Absolutely appalling. Not just that he mocked the disabled woman when young, but that he thinks it's viable and appropriate to relate the story to the public today.

"Not much of a thing, always with a tired face." I just can't at this. It's so arrogantly dismissive of another human being who is living with significant difficulties. "A thing": that's how he describes her.

This man is a disgrace. He should be nowhere near any charitable endeavour, or indeed any decent person.
"But is he kind"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Hi all. I'm a Krustie, usually posting on the Katie Price thread. I've avoided this thread as I knew it would make my blood boil even more...It's a hard life as it is trying to take down Skanky Price and if I started reading here, I was worried I would explode! (And would anyone even ask me if I was OK? 😉)

But tonight I just felt like reading your comments.
What a pair these 2 are! I was actually a fan and defended them both after the Oprah interview (you can pelt me with rotten fruit and veg!)
But then the contradictions, the lies, the arrogance, the selfishness, the sympathy seeking, the race-baiting, the trouble-making and many other factors made me change my mind!

I don't see this ever being fixed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Totally agree, I think the South Africa interview was a huge turn off for a lot of people. She stood there in a country plagued with poverty and violence (especially against women) and complained that no one had asked her if she was ok! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and hearing. And yet if you criticised her for this you were labelled a racist!
Same for me, although not thoroughly turned off at that point, the comment 'it's not enough to just survive, you have to thrive ....right'. was so jarring in the context of where they were. I also felt some sympathy for her then too, as I thought she looked like a new mom who was in the throes of post natal depression. I soon realised it was narcissism that was on full display.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.